Wednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Marcus Banks, 28, Elkhart, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Katheryn Gonzales, 23, 600 block of South Goyer Road, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 10:30 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male and a 17-year-old male at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, each on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Wednesday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Mandy L. Duncan, 33, Anderson, at the Marion County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear and a hold for Hamilton County.
Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Terris Woodard, 37, 1100 block of East Taylor Street, at the courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 5:15 p.m., police arrested Donald L. Hayes, 32, 1200 block of East State Street, at 1901 S. Park Road, on a Putnam County warrant for petition to revoke and a Tippecanoe County warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 5:52 p.m., police arrested Dale W. Tabor, 59, 1200 block of North Morrison Street, at Jefferson and Buckeye streets, on a charge of public intoxication.
Wednesday, 7:40 p.m., deputies arrested Joe Oliverez II, 36, Galveston, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment.
Wednesday, 8:52 p.m., police arrested Angela K. Arnold, 41, Windfall, in the 1900 block of North Courtland Avenue, on a warrant for theft.
Wednesday, 10 p.m., deputies arrested Jeremy Vanness, 31, 1900 block of North Bell Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for battery.
Thursday, 2:36 a.m., police arrested Tamaja R. Watson, 22, 100 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic violence battery.
Tuesday, 12:52 p.m., the theft of music equipment was reported during a burglary at Solid Rock Ministries, 1516 N. 1150 West.
Tuesday, 8:01 p.m., the theft of a Samsung Droid valued at $200 was reported from the 1800 block of South Wabash Avenue.
Wednesday, 10:59 a.m., the theft of a Nikon camera and camera equipment valued at $1,500 was reported from a vehicle in the 800 block of Maplewood Drive.
Wednesday, 1 p.m., the theft of a leaf blower valued at $400 was reported from the YMCA parking lot at 100 N. Union St.
Tuesday, 11:41 p.m., police arrested Michael T. Vanmeter, 24, 100 block of South Main Street, on a charge of domestic violence.
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- More Police Reports Headlines