Wednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Marcus Banks, 28, Elkhart, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Katheryn Gonzales, 23, 600 block of South Goyer Road, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 10:30 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male and a 17-year-old male at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, each on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Wednesday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Mandy L. Duncan, 33, Anderson, at the Marion County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear and a hold for Hamilton County.
Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Terris Woodard, 37, 1100 block of East Taylor Street, at the courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 5:15 p.m., police arrested Donald L. Hayes, 32, 1200 block of East State Street, at 1901 S. Park Road, on a Putnam County warrant for petition to revoke and a Tippecanoe County warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 5:52 p.m., police arrested Dale W. Tabor, 59, 1200 block of North Morrison Street, at Jefferson and Buckeye streets, on a charge of public intoxication.
Wednesday, 7:40 p.m., deputies arrested Joe Oliverez II, 36, Galveston, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment.
Wednesday, 8:52 p.m., police arrested Angela K. Arnold, 41, Windfall, in the 1900 block of North Courtland Avenue, on a warrant for theft.
Wednesday, 10 p.m., deputies arrested Jeremy Vanness, 31, 1900 block of North Bell Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for battery.
Thursday, 2:36 a.m., police arrested Tamaja R. Watson, 22, 100 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic violence battery.
Tuesday, 12:52 p.m., the theft of music equipment was reported during a burglary at Solid Rock Ministries, 1516 N. 1150 West.
Tuesday, 8:01 p.m., the theft of a Samsung Droid valued at $200 was reported from the 1800 block of South Wabash Avenue.
Wednesday, 10:59 a.m., the theft of a Nikon camera and camera equipment valued at $1,500 was reported from a vehicle in the 800 block of Maplewood Drive.
Wednesday, 1 p.m., the theft of a leaf blower valued at $400 was reported from the YMCA parking lot at 100 N. Union St.
Tuesday, 11:41 p.m., police arrested Michael T. Vanmeter, 24, 100 block of South Main Street, on a charge of domestic violence.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- More Police Reports Headlines