Wednesday, 9 a.m., deputies arrested Jay J. West, 30, 1800 block of West Carter Street, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 9:05 a.m., deputies arrested Joshua K. Wolf, 25, Peru, at the Miami County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 1:45 p.m., deputies arrested Jordan Roberts, 26, 5700 block of Mendota Drive, at the Howard County Juvenile Court, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 3:49 p.m., police arrested Joseph Martin, 35, 1200 block of North Webster Street, at that residence, on a charge of invasion of privacy.
Wednesday, 8:08 p.m., deputies arrested Timothy A. Bixler, 25, Marion, at 1400 East and 00 North-South, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 8:50 p.m., deputies arrested Samantha White, 226, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 9:10 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male in the 800 block of North Jay Street on charges of battery and disobedience.
Thursday, 4:06 a.m., police arrested Benjamin Ditmore, 38, 600 block of East Vaile Avenue, at 2808 S. Reed Road, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 9:09 a.m., the theft of a 16-inch bicycle and an 18-inch bicycle valued at $260 was reported from the 600 block of Magnolia Drive.
Wednesday, 9:12 p.m., the theft of a Xbox game system, games and a pair of tennis shoes were reported from the 1700 block of North Wabash Avenue.
Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., the theft of a 5-foot by 8-foot utility trailer valued at $1,200 was reported from Eden’s Way, 1614 W. Markland Ave.
- Police Reports
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines