Wednesday, 9 a.m., deputies arrested Jay J. West, 30, 1800 block of West Carter Street, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 9:05 a.m., deputies arrested Joshua K. Wolf, 25, Peru, at the Miami County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 1:45 p.m., deputies arrested Jordan Roberts, 26, 5700 block of Mendota Drive, at the Howard County Juvenile Court, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 3:49 p.m., police arrested Joseph Martin, 35, 1200 block of North Webster Street, at that residence, on a charge of invasion of privacy.
Wednesday, 8:08 p.m., deputies arrested Timothy A. Bixler, 25, Marion, at 1400 East and 00 North-South, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 8:50 p.m., deputies arrested Samantha White, 226, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 9:10 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male in the 800 block of North Jay Street on charges of battery and disobedience.
Thursday, 4:06 a.m., police arrested Benjamin Ditmore, 38, 600 block of East Vaile Avenue, at 2808 S. Reed Road, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 9:09 a.m., the theft of a 16-inch bicycle and an 18-inch bicycle valued at $260 was reported from the 600 block of Magnolia Drive.
Wednesday, 9:12 p.m., the theft of a Xbox game system, games and a pair of tennis shoes were reported from the 1700 block of North Wabash Avenue.
Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., the theft of a 5-foot by 8-foot utility trailer valued at $1,200 was reported from Eden’s Way, 1614 W. Markland Ave.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- Police reports, Nov. 20, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Aaron M. Gilsinger, 40, 8400 block of 750 West, at the Howard County jail, on two counts of failure to appear. Friday, 1:55 p.m., deputies arrested Malyandia S. Monroe, 45, Wabash, at the Wab
- Area sentencings for Nov. 17, 2013 • Jordan McCarty, convicted in Howard Circuit Court, of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to six months with 180 days of his suspended sentence in jail and an extended six months of probation. • Trisha Taylor, convicted in Howard
- More Police Reports Headlines