Wednesday, 9 a.m., deputies arrested Jay J. West, 30, 1800 block of West Carter Street, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 9:05 a.m., deputies arrested Joshua K. Wolf, 25, Peru, at the Miami County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 1:45 p.m., deputies arrested Jordan Roberts, 26, 5700 block of Mendota Drive, at the Howard County Juvenile Court, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 3:49 p.m., police arrested Joseph Martin, 35, 1200 block of North Webster Street, at that residence, on a charge of invasion of privacy.
Wednesday, 8:08 p.m., deputies arrested Timothy A. Bixler, 25, Marion, at 1400 East and 00 North-South, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 8:50 p.m., deputies arrested Samantha White, 226, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 9:10 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male in the 800 block of North Jay Street on charges of battery and disobedience.
Thursday, 4:06 a.m., police arrested Benjamin Ditmore, 38, 600 block of East Vaile Avenue, at 2808 S. Reed Road, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 9:09 a.m., the theft of a 16-inch bicycle and an 18-inch bicycle valued at $260 was reported from the 600 block of Magnolia Drive.
Wednesday, 9:12 p.m., the theft of a Xbox game system, games and a pair of tennis shoes were reported from the 1700 block of North Wabash Avenue.
Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., the theft of a 5-foot by 8-foot utility trailer valued at $1,200 was reported from Eden’s Way, 1614 W. Markland Ave.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- Police reports Howard Co. Arrests Thursday, 8:42 a.m., police arrested Ki Pil Choi, 43, Tipton, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on two counts of battery. Thursday, 8:50 a.m., deputies arrested Angelo Harris, 37, New Castle, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to rev
- Police reports, April 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:12 p.m., deputies arrested Frank Stanbaugh, 30, Peru, at the Cassville Market, on a warrant for residential entry and mischief. Tuesday, 9:19 p.m., police arrested Luke R. Gentry, 20, 400 block of South Washington Str
- More Police Reports Headlines