Tuesday, 4:55 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male in the 700 block of East Mulberry Street, on a runaway charge.
Tuesday, 5:46 p.m., police arrested Cameron C. Utley, 22, 1700 block of South Washington Street, in the 1900 block of South Webster Street, on a charge of battery.
Tuesday, 6:07 p.m., police arrested Zachary Dalton, 30, 1200 block of North Morrison Street, in the 1800 block of West Madison Street, on charges of illegal drug lab, maintaining a common nuisance, possession of meth and manufacturing meth.
Tuesday, 8:23 p.m., police arrested David S. Jameson, 42, Lafayette, in the 800 block of West Vaile Avenue, on a charge of public intoxication.
Tuesday, 9:24 p.m., police arrested Thomas C. Bibe Jr., 31, 600 block of Maumee Court, at 300 South and 200 East, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Tuesday, 10:39 p.m., police arrested Kristen L. Shear, 25, 200 block of East Harrison Street, at that residence, on a charge of neglect of a dependent.
Tuesday, 10:51 p.m., police arrested Angela D. Barber, 22, 800 block of West Monroe Street, at Ohio and Jefferson streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Tuesday, 11:22 p.m., police arrested Ronald E. Ewing, 31, 5200 block of Ojibway Drive, at Southway Boulevard and Lafountain Street, on a warrant for two counts of dealing cocaine.
Wednesday, 12:01 p.m., police arrested Adam J. Pratt, 23, 600 block of South Goyer Road, at that residence, on charges of resisting law enforcement and operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Wednesday, 3:57 a.m., police arrested Blake J. Boggs, 25, Russiaville, in the 1100 block of Ruddell Drive, on a charge of public intoxication.
Wednesday, 2:37 p.m., police arrested Philip Causey, 44, 800 block of North Purdum Street, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 2:47 p.m., police arrested Samantha M. Young, 28, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at that residence, on warrants for failure to appear and failure to complete community service.
Wednesday, 4:30 p.m., police arrested Ronald L. Dunn, 62, Carmel, at Mayfair Drive and U.S. 31, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Wednesday, 4:30 p.m., police arrested Jose A. Herrera, 39, 1200 block of East Murden Street, at that residence, on charges of possession of meth, possession of marijuana, resisting law enforcement and a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 4:46 p.m., police arrested Austin M. Ferguson, 21, 300 block of East Hoffer Street, at Taylor and Philips streets, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Wednesday, 5:30 p.m., police arrested a 12-year-old boy at the Kokomo Police Department on charges of battery and confinement.
Wednesday, 10:59 p.m., police arrested Anthony W. Murphy, 42, 700 block of South Courtland Avenue, at that residence, on charges of invasion of privacy and trespass.
Thursday, 12:15 a.m., police arrested Billy J. Clark, 54, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, in the 1700 block of East Markland Avenue, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and habitual traffic offender for life.
Thursday, 12:34 a.m., police arrested Jason A. Coonse, 36, 1100 block of East Jefferson Street, at Big Daddy’s 2, 5110 Clinton Dr., on charges of invasion of privacy and intimidation.
Thursday, 2:18 a.m., police arrested Christopher M. Snow, 26, 4700 east block of 400 South, Hemlock, at 900 W. Defenbaugh St., on charges of possession of meth, warrants for failure to appear, a body attachment and a hold for Clinton County.
May 24 noon, a theft of a 2010 blue Ford Mustang was reported in the 1900 block of South Goyer Road.
May 24, 1:11 p.m., a theft of a PlayStation 3 was reported in the 800 block of East Gerhart Street.
May 24, 4:18 p.m., a theft of a PlayStation 3 and a 32-inch, flat-screen Emerson television was reported in the 300 block of West Mulberry Street.
May 24, 11:13 p.m., a theft of a PlayStation 3 and games was reported in the 800 block of South Buckeye Street.
Saturday, 6:10 p.m., a theft of a Wii game system and controllers was reported in the 700 block of South Jay Street.
Sunday, 8:36 a.m., a theft of a trampoline was reported in the 800 block of West North Street.
Sunday, 9:40 a.m., a theft of a red and black, Sabatoa mo-ped was reported in the 1200 block of North McCann Street.
Sunday, 10:41 p.m., a theft of a black iPhone was reported in the 600 block of South Main Street.
Monday, 3:54 p.m., a theft of cash was reported in a strong arm robbery in the 1600 block of South Plate Street.
Monday, 5:17 p.m., a theft of an HTC smartphone was reported in the 1600 block of East Sycamore Street.
Tuesday, 10:11 a.m., the theft of three nail guns valued at $360 was reported from Quality Inn, 1709 E. Lincoln Road.
Tuesday, 11 a.m., the theft of a refrigerator and stove valued at $375 was reported from the 200 block of South Elizabeth Street.
Tuesday, 12:24 p.m., the theft of a garage door and siding was reported from the 5600 block of Wigwam Court.
Tuesday, 3:46 p.m., the theft of miscellaneous clothing valued at $869 was reported from Sears, 1234 S. Reed Road.
Tuesday, 4:33 p.m., the theft of a Craftsman riding lawn mower, a light top for a S-10 truck and two push lawn mowers valued at $1,740 was reported from the 400 block of South Main Street.
Tuesday, 5:11 p.m., the theft of miscellaneous movies valued at $130.46 was reported from the 800 block of East Sycamore Street.
Tuesday, 8:38 p.m., the theft of a six large rolls of copper wire and 14 small rolls of copper wire valued at $2,157 was reported from Menards, 1735 E. Havens St.
Wednesday, 8 a.m., the theft of a JVC stereo valued at $250 was reported from a vehicle in the 1500 block of North Morrison Street.
Wednesday, 8:30 a.m., the theft of an iPod, a pocket knife and a wallet valued at $400 was reported from a vehicle in the 700 block of West Sycamore Street.
Wednesday, 10:34 a.m., the theft of a Yard Man lawn mower valued at $250 was reported from the 1200 block of South Armstrong Street.
Wednesday, 1:30 p.m., the theft of a Pioneer stereo valued at $200 was reported from a vehicle in the 1000 block of South Indiana Street.
May 23, 6:10 p.m., deputies arrested Rosanna Turner, 49, 5800 block of South U.S. 31, Peru, on charges of neglect of a dependent and battery on a juvenile under the age of 14.
May 23, 6:30 p.m., police arrested Robert L. Hiles, 49, 1600 block of North Ind. 19, Peru, on a charge of invasion of privacy.
May 23, 7:06 p.m., police arrested Alex Lamble, 27, 1300 block of East Ind. 18, Kokomo, on charges of possession of a Schedule III controlled substance, possession of a Schedule II controlled substance and driving while suspended with priors.
May 23, 8:10 p.m., police arrested Mary C. Alexander, 61, 10 block of River Road, Peru, on charges of operating while intoxicated.
May 23, 10: 38 p.m., deputies arrested Abbee S. Matthews, 24, 800 block of South Broadway, Peru, on a warrant for violation of parole.
May 23, 11:15 p.m., police arrested Sherman Watson, 53, 100 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on a warrant for violation of parole.
May 24, 12:05 a.m., deputies arrested Charlie A. Vann, 27, 8200 block of South 250 West, Bunker Hill, on a charge of theft.
May 24, 11:44 a.m., police arrested Robert Pike, 35, 200 block of West 3rd Street, Peru, on a warrant for violation of parole.
May 24, 2:10 p.m., deputies arrested Jonathon Green, 25, Wabash, on a failure to appear warrant.
May 24, 4:35 p.m., deputies arrested Charles W. Summers Jr., 41, 1600 block of Warhawk Road, Peru, on charges of domestic battery, strangulation and intimidation.
Saturday, 12:42 a.m., police arrested Brian S. Watkins, 42, Marion, on a warrant for violation of parole.
Saturday, 5:45 a.m., police arrested Guy Harlan, 23, Winamac, on charges of public intoxication and possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 1:32 p.m., police arrested Joseph Cunningham, 39, 200 block of North Water Street, Peru, on a failure to appear warrant.
Saturday, 3:35 p.m., deputies arrested Clarence Fischer, 48, 300 block of Mulberry Street, Kokomo, on a charge of trespass.
Saturday, 6:50 p.m., police arrested James Tyler, 48, 2900 block of South 300 West, Peru, on charges of public intoxication, public indecency and resisting law enforcement.
Sunday, 12:52 a.m., deputies arrested Jody Carson, 24, 2500 block of West 400 South, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 1:15 a.m., police arrested Frank E. Stambaugh, 30, 300 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on charges of domestic battery, strangulation and intimidation.
Sunday, 4:35 a.m., state police arrested Matthew Wilson, 26, 2800 block of South 150 East, Peru, on charges of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, no time, deputies arrested David W. Herriman, 20, Fort Wayne, on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Sunday, 12:16 p.m., deputies arrested Gabrielle Call, 18, Fort Wayne, on a charge of maintaining a common nuisance.
Sunday, 10:45 p.m., deputies arrested Daniel Amonett, 28, 500 block of East Grant Street, Greentown, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Monday, 11:13 p.m., state police arrested Andrienne A. Hardy, 40, 600 block of Leigh Street, Peru, on a charge of public intoxication.
Tuesday, 2:15 p.m., police arrested Krystal Welcher, 23, 300 block of East Washington Street, Bunker Hill, on a charge of criminal mischief.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- More Police Reports Headlines