Friday, 6:25 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male at the intersection of Virginia and Washington streets on a charge of illegal consumption.
Friday, 4:01 p.m., police arrested Nick J. Miller, 26, 5900 block of Dartmouth Court, at the intersection of Wabash and Tate streets on two charges of carrying a handgun without a permit.
Friday, 4:03 p.m., police arrested Guillermo Lopez, 19, 3900 block of Sugar Lane, at the same address on a warrant for three counts of fraud.
Friday, 4:54 p.m., police arrested Penny J. Burkhard, 33, 5600 block of Wigwam Court, at the intersection of Tomahawk Boulevard and Wea Drive on charges of never obtaining a license and driving while suspended.
Friday, 8:01 p.m., police arrested Christopher Moss, 26, 1300 block of Main Street, at the same address on a charge of theft.
Saturday, 12:15 p.m., police arrested Stephen D. Cox, 42, 2400 block of North Purdum Street, at the 1600 block of South Plate Street on a warrant for fraud.
Saturday, 8:02 p.m., police arrested Jake B. Koon, 33, 5000 block of Council Ring Road, at the same address on warrants for petition to revoke.
Saturday, 9:45 p.m., police arrested Jonathan T. Morgan, 37, Indianapolis, at the intersection of Center Road and U.S. 31 on charges of possession of marijuana and dealing marijuana.
Sunday, 12:58 a.m., police arrested Devaughn L. Thompson, 400 block of South Union Street, at the intersection of King and Washington streets on a charge of invasion of privacy.
Sunday, 3:56 a.m., police arrested George E. Conwell, 41, 1400 block of Waugh Street, at the intersection of Council Ring Boulevard and Peshewa Court on a conversion warrant.
Sunday, 6 a.m., police arrested Dawn R. Steininder, 44, Oakford, on the 1800 block of Markland Avenue on a charge of leaving the scene of an accident.
Friday, 8:45 a.m., the theft of a 9mm handgun was reported from the 1000 block of East Taylor Street.
Friday, 4:10 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch TV valued at $558 was reported from Target, 1037 S. Reed Rd.
Friday, 6:31 p.m., the theft of a pack of Pall Mall cigarettes was reported from the 700 block of North Washington Street.
Friday, 8:02 p.m., the theft of clothes and jewelry valued at $256 was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard.
Friday, 10:09 p.m., the theft of an iPad and mobile hot spot valued at $550 was reported from the 1300 block of South Plate Street.
Friday, 10:35 p.m., the theft of $77 cash was reported from the intersection of Barkdol and Waugh streets.
Saturday, 11:02 a.m., the theft of sunglasses and gift certificates was reported from the 2900 block of South Reed Road.
Saturday, 11:58 a.m., the burglary of power tools valued at $1,800 was reported from the 5100 block of Olds Drive.
Saturday, 8:24 p.m., the theft of various items valued at $190 was reported from Sears, 1235 S. Reed Rd.
Saturday, 7:31 p.m., the theft of various items valued at $190 was reported from Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave.
Oct. 15, 10:07 p.m., police arrested Jordan C. Everling, 19, 100 block of Dearborn Street, Tipton, on charges of driving while suspended and resisting law enforcement.
Saturday, 4:35 a.m., state police arrested Jeremy S. Bieber, 33, 3000 block of South 100 West, Tipton, on a charge of operating while intoxicated refusal.
Saturday, 1:12 p.m., deputies arrested Joshua T. Worley, 29, 5800 block of North 400 West, Sharpsville, on charges of operating while intoxicated and hit/skip.
Saturday, 6:40 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Egle, 28, Noblesville, on a charge of possession of a syringe.
Sunday, 1:48 a.m., police arrested Stacta L. Gardner, 46, Alexandria, on a failure to appear warrant.
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, March 11, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 3 a.m., deputies arrested Matthew S. Murphy, 21, 700 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:03 a.m., depu
- Police reports, March 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 3:19 p.m., police arrested Michael C. Stanley, 54, 3300 block of Dixon Lane, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Wednesday, 3:57 p.m., police arrested Brianna W. Minor, 26, 800 block of North McCan
- Police reports, March 7, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 1:40 a.m., deputies arrested Katie L. Hayden, 23, 2300 block of North Armstrong Street, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for two counts of failure to appear, two counts of failure to complete community service, two
Police reports, March 5, 2014
Howard County Arrests Monday, 4:06 p.m., police arrested Timothy B. Goode, 25, 1300 block of Wigwam Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear. Monday, 4:15 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Powell, 49, 400 block of Rainbow Circle, a
- Police blotter, March 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 8:35 a.m., deputies arrested Charles W. Thompson, 41, 2600 block of East 100 North, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Robert M. Rogers, 29, 10300 block of West 650 N
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Dale Swingley, 54, 100 block of Chippewa Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for arson. Thursday, 2:35 a.m., deputies arrested Stephen K. Finley, 48, 500 block of Somerset Drive, a
- Sentencings • Jamie Travis, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to one year of his original sentence and returned to probation. • Robert Rogers, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke
- Police reports, Feb. 28, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:32 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Catron, 46, 400 block of East Walnut Street, at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of trespass. Wednesday, 4 p.m., police arrested Robert M. Finch, 32, 1000 block of South
- Police reports, Feb. 27, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon R. Ellis, 34, 900 block of East Dixon Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:18 a.m., deputies arrested William A. Huntley, 57, 800 block
- Police blotter, Feb. 26, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 8:52 a.m., deputies arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 25, 200 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Monday, 9:10 a.m., police arrested Dawn M. Jarvis, 30, 500 block of Sundown Drive, at
- More Police Reports Headlines