Friday, 6:25 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male at the intersection of Virginia and Washington streets on a charge of illegal consumption.
Friday, 4:01 p.m., police arrested Nick J. Miller, 26, 5900 block of Dartmouth Court, at the intersection of Wabash and Tate streets on two charges of carrying a handgun without a permit.
Friday, 4:03 p.m., police arrested Guillermo Lopez, 19, 3900 block of Sugar Lane, at the same address on a warrant for three counts of fraud.
Friday, 4:54 p.m., police arrested Penny J. Burkhard, 33, 5600 block of Wigwam Court, at the intersection of Tomahawk Boulevard and Wea Drive on charges of never obtaining a license and driving while suspended.
Friday, 8:01 p.m., police arrested Christopher Moss, 26, 1300 block of Main Street, at the same address on a charge of theft.
Saturday, 12:15 p.m., police arrested Stephen D. Cox, 42, 2400 block of North Purdum Street, at the 1600 block of South Plate Street on a warrant for fraud.
Saturday, 8:02 p.m., police arrested Jake B. Koon, 33, 5000 block of Council Ring Road, at the same address on warrants for petition to revoke.
Saturday, 9:45 p.m., police arrested Jonathan T. Morgan, 37, Indianapolis, at the intersection of Center Road and U.S. 31 on charges of possession of marijuana and dealing marijuana.
Sunday, 12:58 a.m., police arrested Devaughn L. Thompson, 400 block of South Union Street, at the intersection of King and Washington streets on a charge of invasion of privacy.
Sunday, 3:56 a.m., police arrested George E. Conwell, 41, 1400 block of Waugh Street, at the intersection of Council Ring Boulevard and Peshewa Court on a conversion warrant.
Sunday, 6 a.m., police arrested Dawn R. Steininder, 44, Oakford, on the 1800 block of Markland Avenue on a charge of leaving the scene of an accident.
Friday, 8:45 a.m., the theft of a 9mm handgun was reported from the 1000 block of East Taylor Street.
Friday, 4:10 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch TV valued at $558 was reported from Target, 1037 S. Reed Rd.
Friday, 6:31 p.m., the theft of a pack of Pall Mall cigarettes was reported from the 700 block of North Washington Street.
Friday, 8:02 p.m., the theft of clothes and jewelry valued at $256 was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard.
Friday, 10:09 p.m., the theft of an iPad and mobile hot spot valued at $550 was reported from the 1300 block of South Plate Street.
Friday, 10:35 p.m., the theft of $77 cash was reported from the intersection of Barkdol and Waugh streets.
Saturday, 11:02 a.m., the theft of sunglasses and gift certificates was reported from the 2900 block of South Reed Road.
Saturday, 11:58 a.m., the burglary of power tools valued at $1,800 was reported from the 5100 block of Olds Drive.
Saturday, 8:24 p.m., the theft of various items valued at $190 was reported from Sears, 1235 S. Reed Rd.
Saturday, 7:31 p.m., the theft of various items valued at $190 was reported from Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave.
Oct. 15, 10:07 p.m., police arrested Jordan C. Everling, 19, 100 block of Dearborn Street, Tipton, on charges of driving while suspended and resisting law enforcement.
Saturday, 4:35 a.m., state police arrested Jeremy S. Bieber, 33, 3000 block of South 100 West, Tipton, on a charge of operating while intoxicated refusal.
Saturday, 1:12 p.m., deputies arrested Joshua T. Worley, 29, 5800 block of North 400 West, Sharpsville, on charges of operating while intoxicated and hit/skip.
Saturday, 6:40 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Egle, 28, Noblesville, on a charge of possession of a syringe.
Sunday, 1:48 a.m., police arrested Stacta L. Gardner, 46, Alexandria, on a failure to appear warrant.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- Police reports, Aug. 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7 a.m., deputies arrested Cornelius Tyler-Banks, 22, 1000 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.Tuesday, 8:38 a.m., deputies arrested Robin M Gastor, 46, 1400 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines