Friday, 6:25 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male at the intersection of Virginia and Washington streets on a charge of illegal consumption.
Friday, 4:01 p.m., police arrested Nick J. Miller, 26, 5900 block of Dartmouth Court, at the intersection of Wabash and Tate streets on two charges of carrying a handgun without a permit.
Friday, 4:03 p.m., police arrested Guillermo Lopez, 19, 3900 block of Sugar Lane, at the same address on a warrant for three counts of fraud.
Friday, 4:54 p.m., police arrested Penny J. Burkhard, 33, 5600 block of Wigwam Court, at the intersection of Tomahawk Boulevard and Wea Drive on charges of never obtaining a license and driving while suspended.
Friday, 8:01 p.m., police arrested Christopher Moss, 26, 1300 block of Main Street, at the same address on a charge of theft.
Saturday, 12:15 p.m., police arrested Stephen D. Cox, 42, 2400 block of North Purdum Street, at the 1600 block of South Plate Street on a warrant for fraud.
Saturday, 8:02 p.m., police arrested Jake B. Koon, 33, 5000 block of Council Ring Road, at the same address on warrants for petition to revoke.
Saturday, 9:45 p.m., police arrested Jonathan T. Morgan, 37, Indianapolis, at the intersection of Center Road and U.S. 31 on charges of possession of marijuana and dealing marijuana.
Sunday, 12:58 a.m., police arrested Devaughn L. Thompson, 400 block of South Union Street, at the intersection of King and Washington streets on a charge of invasion of privacy.
Sunday, 3:56 a.m., police arrested George E. Conwell, 41, 1400 block of Waugh Street, at the intersection of Council Ring Boulevard and Peshewa Court on a conversion warrant.
Sunday, 6 a.m., police arrested Dawn R. Steininder, 44, Oakford, on the 1800 block of Markland Avenue on a charge of leaving the scene of an accident.
Friday, 8:45 a.m., the theft of a 9mm handgun was reported from the 1000 block of East Taylor Street.
Friday, 4:10 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch TV valued at $558 was reported from Target, 1037 S. Reed Rd.
Friday, 6:31 p.m., the theft of a pack of Pall Mall cigarettes was reported from the 700 block of North Washington Street.
Friday, 8:02 p.m., the theft of clothes and jewelry valued at $256 was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard.
Friday, 10:09 p.m., the theft of an iPad and mobile hot spot valued at $550 was reported from the 1300 block of South Plate Street.
Friday, 10:35 p.m., the theft of $77 cash was reported from the intersection of Barkdol and Waugh streets.
Saturday, 11:02 a.m., the theft of sunglasses and gift certificates was reported from the 2900 block of South Reed Road.
Saturday, 11:58 a.m., the burglary of power tools valued at $1,800 was reported from the 5100 block of Olds Drive.
Saturday, 8:24 p.m., the theft of various items valued at $190 was reported from Sears, 1235 S. Reed Rd.
Saturday, 7:31 p.m., the theft of various items valued at $190 was reported from Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave.
Oct. 15, 10:07 p.m., police arrested Jordan C. Everling, 19, 100 block of Dearborn Street, Tipton, on charges of driving while suspended and resisting law enforcement.
Saturday, 4:35 a.m., state police arrested Jeremy S. Bieber, 33, 3000 block of South 100 West, Tipton, on a charge of operating while intoxicated refusal.
Saturday, 1:12 p.m., deputies arrested Joshua T. Worley, 29, 5800 block of North 400 West, Sharpsville, on charges of operating while intoxicated and hit/skip.
Saturday, 6:40 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Egle, 28, Noblesville, on a charge of possession of a syringe.
Sunday, 1:48 a.m., police arrested Stacta L. Gardner, 46, Alexandria, on a failure to appear warrant.
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, April 19, 2014 • Christopher Sparlin, 24, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony domestic battery, was sentenced to three years with 266 days served and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men's Non-Violence Educatio
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- More Police Reports Headlines