Friday, 6:25 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male at the intersection of Virginia and Washington streets on a charge of illegal consumption.
Friday, 4:01 p.m., police arrested Nick J. Miller, 26, 5900 block of Dartmouth Court, at the intersection of Wabash and Tate streets on two charges of carrying a handgun without a permit.
Friday, 4:03 p.m., police arrested Guillermo Lopez, 19, 3900 block of Sugar Lane, at the same address on a warrant for three counts of fraud.
Friday, 4:54 p.m., police arrested Penny J. Burkhard, 33, 5600 block of Wigwam Court, at the intersection of Tomahawk Boulevard and Wea Drive on charges of never obtaining a license and driving while suspended.
Friday, 8:01 p.m., police arrested Christopher Moss, 26, 1300 block of Main Street, at the same address on a charge of theft.
Saturday, 12:15 p.m., police arrested Stephen D. Cox, 42, 2400 block of North Purdum Street, at the 1600 block of South Plate Street on a warrant for fraud.
Saturday, 8:02 p.m., police arrested Jake B. Koon, 33, 5000 block of Council Ring Road, at the same address on warrants for petition to revoke.
Saturday, 9:45 p.m., police arrested Jonathan T. Morgan, 37, Indianapolis, at the intersection of Center Road and U.S. 31 on charges of possession of marijuana and dealing marijuana.
Sunday, 12:58 a.m., police arrested Devaughn L. Thompson, 400 block of South Union Street, at the intersection of King and Washington streets on a charge of invasion of privacy.
Sunday, 3:56 a.m., police arrested George E. Conwell, 41, 1400 block of Waugh Street, at the intersection of Council Ring Boulevard and Peshewa Court on a conversion warrant.
Sunday, 6 a.m., police arrested Dawn R. Steininder, 44, Oakford, on the 1800 block of Markland Avenue on a charge of leaving the scene of an accident.
Friday, 8:45 a.m., the theft of a 9mm handgun was reported from the 1000 block of East Taylor Street.
Friday, 4:10 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch TV valued at $558 was reported from Target, 1037 S. Reed Rd.
Friday, 6:31 p.m., the theft of a pack of Pall Mall cigarettes was reported from the 700 block of North Washington Street.
Friday, 8:02 p.m., the theft of clothes and jewelry valued at $256 was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard.
Friday, 10:09 p.m., the theft of an iPad and mobile hot spot valued at $550 was reported from the 1300 block of South Plate Street.
Friday, 10:35 p.m., the theft of $77 cash was reported from the intersection of Barkdol and Waugh streets.
Saturday, 11:02 a.m., the theft of sunglasses and gift certificates was reported from the 2900 block of South Reed Road.
Saturday, 11:58 a.m., the burglary of power tools valued at $1,800 was reported from the 5100 block of Olds Drive.
Saturday, 8:24 p.m., the theft of various items valued at $190 was reported from Sears, 1235 S. Reed Rd.
Saturday, 7:31 p.m., the theft of various items valued at $190 was reported from Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave.
Oct. 15, 10:07 p.m., police arrested Jordan C. Everling, 19, 100 block of Dearborn Street, Tipton, on charges of driving while suspended and resisting law enforcement.
Saturday, 4:35 a.m., state police arrested Jeremy S. Bieber, 33, 3000 block of South 100 West, Tipton, on a charge of operating while intoxicated refusal.
Saturday, 1:12 p.m., deputies arrested Joshua T. Worley, 29, 5800 block of North 400 West, Sharpsville, on charges of operating while intoxicated and hit/skip.
Saturday, 6:40 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Egle, 28, Noblesville, on a charge of possession of a syringe.
Sunday, 1:48 a.m., police arrested Stacta L. Gardner, 46, Alexandria, on a failure to appear warrant.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 1, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:49 a.m., deputies arrested Christine M. Parr, 46, 1100 block of South Bell Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Jetona M. Cox, 38, 1300 block of North
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- More Police Reports Headlines