Friday, 6:25 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male at the intersection of Virginia and Washington streets on a charge of illegal consumption.
Friday, 4:01 p.m., police arrested Nick J. Miller, 26, 5900 block of Dartmouth Court, at the intersection of Wabash and Tate streets on two charges of carrying a handgun without a permit.
Friday, 4:03 p.m., police arrested Guillermo Lopez, 19, 3900 block of Sugar Lane, at the same address on a warrant for three counts of fraud.
Friday, 4:54 p.m., police arrested Penny J. Burkhard, 33, 5600 block of Wigwam Court, at the intersection of Tomahawk Boulevard and Wea Drive on charges of never obtaining a license and driving while suspended.
Friday, 8:01 p.m., police arrested Christopher Moss, 26, 1300 block of Main Street, at the same address on a charge of theft.
Saturday, 12:15 p.m., police arrested Stephen D. Cox, 42, 2400 block of North Purdum Street, at the 1600 block of South Plate Street on a warrant for fraud.
Saturday, 8:02 p.m., police arrested Jake B. Koon, 33, 5000 block of Council Ring Road, at the same address on warrants for petition to revoke.
Saturday, 9:45 p.m., police arrested Jonathan T. Morgan, 37, Indianapolis, at the intersection of Center Road and U.S. 31 on charges of possession of marijuana and dealing marijuana.
Sunday, 12:58 a.m., police arrested Devaughn L. Thompson, 400 block of South Union Street, at the intersection of King and Washington streets on a charge of invasion of privacy.
Sunday, 3:56 a.m., police arrested George E. Conwell, 41, 1400 block of Waugh Street, at the intersection of Council Ring Boulevard and Peshewa Court on a conversion warrant.
Sunday, 6 a.m., police arrested Dawn R. Steininder, 44, Oakford, on the 1800 block of Markland Avenue on a charge of leaving the scene of an accident.
Friday, 8:45 a.m., the theft of a 9mm handgun was reported from the 1000 block of East Taylor Street.
Friday, 4:10 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch TV valued at $558 was reported from Target, 1037 S. Reed Rd.
Friday, 6:31 p.m., the theft of a pack of Pall Mall cigarettes was reported from the 700 block of North Washington Street.
Friday, 8:02 p.m., the theft of clothes and jewelry valued at $256 was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard.
Friday, 10:09 p.m., the theft of an iPad and mobile hot spot valued at $550 was reported from the 1300 block of South Plate Street.
Friday, 10:35 p.m., the theft of $77 cash was reported from the intersection of Barkdol and Waugh streets.
Saturday, 11:02 a.m., the theft of sunglasses and gift certificates was reported from the 2900 block of South Reed Road.
Saturday, 11:58 a.m., the burglary of power tools valued at $1,800 was reported from the 5100 block of Olds Drive.
Saturday, 8:24 p.m., the theft of various items valued at $190 was reported from Sears, 1235 S. Reed Rd.
Saturday, 7:31 p.m., the theft of various items valued at $190 was reported from Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave.
Oct. 15, 10:07 p.m., police arrested Jordan C. Everling, 19, 100 block of Dearborn Street, Tipton, on charges of driving while suspended and resisting law enforcement.
Saturday, 4:35 a.m., state police arrested Jeremy S. Bieber, 33, 3000 block of South 100 West, Tipton, on a charge of operating while intoxicated refusal.
Saturday, 1:12 p.m., deputies arrested Joshua T. Worley, 29, 5800 block of North 400 West, Sharpsville, on charges of operating while intoxicated and hit/skip.
Saturday, 6:40 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Egle, 28, Noblesville, on a charge of possession of a syringe.
Sunday, 1:48 a.m., police arrested Stacta L. Gardner, 46, Alexandria, on a failure to appear warrant.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- Police reports, Nov. 20, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Aaron M. Gilsinger, 40, 8400 block of 750 West, at the Howard County jail, on two counts of failure to appear. Friday, 1:55 p.m., deputies arrested Malyandia S. Monroe, 45, Wabash, at the Wab
- More Police Reports Headlines