Howard County arrests
Friday, 11:30 a.m., deputies arrested Travis D. Thomas, 31, 1400 block of East Monroe Street, at the Marion County jail, for failure to appear and a hold for Lake County.
Friday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Trisha A. Morris, 31, 2800 block of South Reed Road, at home, for failure to appear.
Friday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Breejon Adley, 20, 900 block of East Mulberry Street, at the intersection of Goyer Road and Sibley Drive, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Friday, 5:42 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old female, in the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue, on a charge of conversion.
Friday, 6:14 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Richards, 29, Marion, in the 2300 block of East Markland Avenue, on a charge of theft.
Friday, 6:14 p.m., police arrested Rena L. Payton, 27, Marion, in the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue, on a charge of theft.
Saturday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Joseph Misock, 41, 1400 block of North McCann Street, at the intersection of Home Avenue and Boulevard, on charges of never obtaining a driver’s license and possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 2:29 p.m., deputies arrested Adam H. Phelps, 29, Greentown, at the intersection of U.S. 35 and 600 East, on a charge of domestic battery.
Saturday, 3:36 p.m., deputies arrested James M. Kangara, 23, Jackson, Mich., at the Grissom Air Reserve Base, on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence and for failure to appear.
Saturday, 3:41 p.m., deputies arrested Michael T. Shoffner, 26, 100 block of South Buckeye Street, in the 1800 block of East Markland Avenue, on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Saturday, 4:29 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey H. Tanner, 27, 6000 block of Council Ring Boulevard, at the intersection of Arrowhead and Tomahawk boulevards, for driving with a suspended license.
Saturday, 5:50 p.m., police arrested Joshua W. Murphy, 22, 1000 block of West Havens Street, in the 1100 block of North Phillips Street, on a charge of domestic battery.
Saturday, 5:50 p.m., police arrested Shara L. Beck, 22, Swayzee, at the intersection of Dixon Road and Jefferson Street, for failure to appear.
Saturday, 7 p.m., deputies arrested Samantha Collins, 27, Galveston, at the intersection of LaFountain and Spraker streets, on a charge of possession of paraphernalia and petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines