Howard County arrests
Friday, 11:30 a.m., deputies arrested Travis D. Thomas, 31, 1400 block of East Monroe Street, at the Marion County jail, for failure to appear and a hold for Lake County.
Friday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Trisha A. Morris, 31, 2800 block of South Reed Road, at home, for failure to appear.
Friday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Breejon Adley, 20, 900 block of East Mulberry Street, at the intersection of Goyer Road and Sibley Drive, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Friday, 5:42 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old female, in the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue, on a charge of conversion.
Friday, 6:14 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Richards, 29, Marion, in the 2300 block of East Markland Avenue, on a charge of theft.
Friday, 6:14 p.m., police arrested Rena L. Payton, 27, Marion, in the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue, on a charge of theft.
Saturday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Joseph Misock, 41, 1400 block of North McCann Street, at the intersection of Home Avenue and Boulevard, on charges of never obtaining a driver’s license and possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 2:29 p.m., deputies arrested Adam H. Phelps, 29, Greentown, at the intersection of U.S. 35 and 600 East, on a charge of domestic battery.
Saturday, 3:36 p.m., deputies arrested James M. Kangara, 23, Jackson, Mich., at the Grissom Air Reserve Base, on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence and for failure to appear.
Saturday, 3:41 p.m., deputies arrested Michael T. Shoffner, 26, 100 block of South Buckeye Street, in the 1800 block of East Markland Avenue, on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Saturday, 4:29 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey H. Tanner, 27, 6000 block of Council Ring Boulevard, at the intersection of Arrowhead and Tomahawk boulevards, for driving with a suspended license.
Saturday, 5:50 p.m., police arrested Joshua W. Murphy, 22, 1000 block of West Havens Street, in the 1100 block of North Phillips Street, on a charge of domestic battery.
Saturday, 5:50 p.m., police arrested Shara L. Beck, 22, Swayzee, at the intersection of Dixon Road and Jefferson Street, for failure to appear.
Saturday, 7 p.m., deputies arrested Samantha Collins, 27, Galveston, at the intersection of LaFountain and Spraker streets, on a charge of possession of paraphernalia and petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- Police reports, Aug. 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7 a.m., deputies arrested Cornelius Tyler-Banks, 22, 1000 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.Tuesday, 8:38 a.m., deputies arrested Robin M Gastor, 46, 1400 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines