Saturday, 2:55 p.m., police arrested Daniel G. Blackburn, 50, 2700 block of North Washington Street, at the same address on warrants for criminal confinement and domestic battery.
Saturday, 3:13 p.m., police arrested Clinton R. Parks, 28, 1600 block of South Home Avenue, at the 3600 block of North U.S. 31 on a warrant for failure to register as a sex offender.
Saturday, 8:39 p.m., police arrested Benjamin Chase, 32, 400 block of Center Street, Bunker Hill, at the 2700 block of East Boulevard on a warrant for domestic battery.
Saturday, 9:38 p.m., police arrested Cassidi J. Mosier, 23, 1100 block of Peace Pipe Court, at the 2100 block of East Boulevard on a warrant for failure to appear.
Saturday, 11:49 p.m., police arrested Deborah Joann Lott, 50, 3900 block of East 250 North, at the intersection of North and Market streets on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 12:25 a.m., police arrested Julie A. Allen, 37, Paducah, Ky., at the intersection of Main Street and Markland Avenue on a charge of public intoxication.
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, April 19, 2014 • Christopher Sparlin, 24, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony domestic battery, was sentenced to three years with 266 days served and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men's Non-Violence Educatio
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- More Police Reports Headlines