Thursday, 10:13 a.m., deputies arrested Ross A. Malott, 24, Delphi, at the Carroll County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear and on two petitions to revoke.
Thursday, 1:20 p.m., deputies arrested Angela J. Nichols, 30, Elwood, at the Madison County Jail, on a felony warrant charge of theft.
Thursday, 2:37 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male, in the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue, on a charge of aiding, inducing or causing conversion.
Thursday, 2:37 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male, in the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue, on charges of conversion and possession of alcohol by a minor.
Thursday, 4:50 p.m., deputies arrested Crystal A. Craft, 20, 500 block of Elk Drive, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 10:11 p.m., deputies arrested Kendall Mayfield, 22, 300 block of East Carter Street, in the 4400 block of South 00 East/West, on a felony warrant charge of intimidation, and on warrant charges of domestic battery and battery resulting in bodily injury.
Thursday, 11:19 p.m., police arrested Jonathan T. Brumfield, 40, 1400 block of North Apperson Way, at home, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, 10:11 a.m., the theft of cash from a vehicle was reported in the 1200 block of East Markland Avenue.
Wednesday, 11:28 a.m., the theft of jewelry was reported in the 800 block of North Main Street.
Thursday, 8:37 a.m., the theft of cash, an iPhone and an iPad2 was reported in the 1900 block of Tam-O-Shanter Court.
Thursday, 2:40 p.m.,
the theft of cash was reported in the 5600 block of Wigwam Court.
Thursday, 2:57 p.m., the theft of gift cards was reported in the 700 block of South Apperson Way.
Thursday, 10:21 p.m., the theft of glasses and cologne from a vehicle was reported in the 1600 block of Haynes Street.
Monday, 12:40 a.m., deputies arrested Elliot T. McAmis, 29, 300 block of North Elm Street, Bunker Hill, on charges of manufacturing meth, possession of meth, possession of paraphernalia, maintaining a common nuisance, possession of controlled substances, possession of a syringe and failure to appear warrant.
Monday, 1:30 a.m., deputies arrested Keyton J. Charlesworth, 20, 300 block of North Elm Street, Bunker Hill, on a charge of maintaining a common nuisance.
Monday, 1:45 a.m., deputies arrested Adrienne J. Albin, 27, 60 block of West 7th Street, Peru, on charges of manufacturing meth, possession of meth, possession of paraphernalia, maintaining a common nuisance, possession of controlled substances and possession of a syringe.
Monday, 9:15 a.m., police arrested David Wolfe, 35, 100 block of North Hood Street, Peru, on a charge of domestic battery in the presence of a child.
Tuesday, 1:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jason D. Phillips, 39, 300 block of West 6th Street, Peru, on a charge of domestic battery.
Tuesday, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Charles Biggs Jr., 27, 100 block of East 3rd Street, Bunker Hill, on a charge of domestic battery.
Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., deputies arrested Daniel Myers, 41, 5100 block of North Ind. 19, Peru, on charges of domestic battery in the presence of a child and strangulation.
Wednesday, 4:08 p.m., deputies arrested Robert N. Stoner Jr., 33, Marion, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug, 23, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:48 p.m., deputies arrested Douglas A. McClure, 46, Sharpsville, at the Howard-Tipton county line, on a warrant for failure to appear.Thursday, 12:53 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon Livingston, 34, 2400 block of Baxter
- Police reports, Aug. 22, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Zachary Bowser, 34, 1600 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on warrants for auto theft and habitual offender.Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Moore, 27, 2900 bl
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- More Police Reports Headlines