Howard County arrests
Sunday, 4:36 p.m., police arrested Clinton A. Fletcher, 38, 700 block of West Butler Street, at the same address, on a failure to appear warrant.
Sunday, 5:28 p.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Catt, 40, 300 block of East Sycamore Street, at Washington and Fischer streets, on charges of operating while intoxicated and operating while intoxicated endangering a person.
Sunday, 9:47 p.m., police arrested Dale E. Wilkerson, 50, 1100 block of South Delphos Street, at the same address, on a charge of harassment.
Monday, 3:07 a.m., police arrested James L. Whetzell, 37, 200 block of North Buckeye Street, at Buckeye and Mulberry streets, on a warrant for non-support of a child.
Saturday, 12:40 a.m., the theft of $300 in cash was reported from the 800 block of West Monroe Street.
Saturday, 11:39 p.m., the theft of an iPhone and box case valued in total at $690 was reported from a vehicle in the 900 block of West Mulberry Street.
Tipton County arrests
Saturday, 12:26 a.m., deputies arrested Joel I. Rector, 21, 1100 block of Valley Forge Road, Lafayette, on charges of possession of a controlled substance and possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 4:12 a.m., police arrested Craig A. Gusky, 21, 14000 block of Greylan Place, Noblesville, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Saturday, 4:44 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher J. Churchill, 42, 300 block of Lion Creek Circle, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Saturday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested John W. Fowler, 45, 200 block of New Street, Windfall, on charges of dealing in meth and domestic battery.
Sunday, 5:16 a.m., deputies arrested Robert A. Legg, 35, 200 block of Hobbs Drive, on a charge of domestic battery.
Miami County arrests
Thursday, 12:40 p.m., deputies arrested Bennie Wolfinger, 29, South Bend, on a failure to appear warrant.
Thursday, 4:34 p.m., police arrested Michael Smith, 23, 300 block of West 6th Street, Peru, on a warrant for violation of parole.
Friday, 4:32 p.m., deputies arrested Nicholas W. Martin, Vincennes, on a failure to appear warrant.
Friday, 10:55 p.m., state police arrested Alexandra Ahumada, 33, Muskegon, Mich., on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 12:29 a.m., state police arrested Joshua M. Phillips, 29, Franklin, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 2:20 a.m., deputies arrested Diana Oleszkewycz, 58, 2300 block of Lincoln Street, Bunker Hill, on a warrant for theft.
Saturday, 2:52 a.m., state police arrested Chad A. Merritt, 38, 2900 block of West 560 South, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 3:24 a.m., state police arrested Justin A. Mattingly, 8100 block of East 500 South, Walton, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Sean McClain, 38, 200 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on charges of domestic battery and resisting law enforcement.
Saturday, 7:35 p.m., police arrested Nicol D. Wainscott, 35, 90 block of East Harrison Street, Denver, on a warrant for possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, neglect of a dependent, maintaining a common nuisance and possession of a controlled substance.
Saturday, 9 p.m., state police arrested Joshua Gibson, 22, 900 block of West Main Street, Peru, on a warrant for operator never licensed.
Sunday, 1:30 a.m., state police arrested Patrick C.R. Joslin, 18, 1000 block of North Lincoln Street, Bunker Hill, on a failure to appear warrant.
Sunday, 2:30 a.m., police arrested Barry L. Meeks, 21, 100 block of Comanche Court, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 4 a.m., state police arrested Andrea K. Zabel, 49, 1700 block of South Lincoln Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 12:30 p.m., police arrested Leroy A. Williams, 32, 200 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on charges of battery, public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
Sunday, 4:45 p.m., police arrested Heather G. Wideman, 29, 50 block of East Franklin Street, Peru, on a failure to appear warrant.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- More Police Reports Headlines