Tuesday, 1:39 a.m., police arrested Monte Fields, 49, 1400 block of North Morrison Street, at Mulberry and Union streets, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 1:50 a.m., deputies arrested Paris D. Stewart, 28, 1100 block of South Purdum Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 3:10 a.m., police arrested Nick J. Cook, 45, 1900 block of North Indiana Street, at Meijer, 2301 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of theft.
Tuesday, 10:23 a.m., police arrested a 10-year-old female at Lafayette Park School, 923 N. Korby St., on a charge of battery.
Tuesday, 11:58 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie Adamson, 36, Greencastle, at the Putnam County jail, on a warrant for failure to register as a sex offender.
Tuesday, 1:27 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 30, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at that residence, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 1:35 p.m., deputies arrested Chad Walker, 23, 4000 south block of 450 East, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Jerald Heart, 25, 100 block of Wildridge Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 3:30 p.m., deputies arrested Derek D. Herrell, 13000 west block of 500 North, at the Miami County jail, on two body attachment warrants.
Tuesday, 6:15 p.m., deputies arrested Troy L. Douglas, 47, 600 block of South Union Street, at that residence, on three warrants for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 8:14 p.m., police arrested Bobby L. Avery, 26, 400 block of Chip Lane, in the 500 block of South Main Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 11:14 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 2600 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of runaway.
Wednesday, 12:09 a.m., deputies arrested Cassandra J. Hinton, 32, 1100 block of East State Street, at U.S. 31 and 500 South, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 1:22 a.m., deputies arrested Lyndsey D. Maloney, 23, 500 block of South Washington Street, at that residence, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, 3:14 a.m., police arrested Jason Ferguson, 32, Bringhurst, in the 1200 block of South Locke Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Sunday, the theft of computers, a stereo system, clothing, a TV, an Xbox game system and cellphone valued at $1,550 was reported from the 1000 block of South Elizabeth Street.
Tuesday, 7:50 a.m., the theft of four concrete saws valued at $4,129 was reported during a burglary in the 1800 block of East Havens Street.
Tuesday, 8:05 p.m., the theft of five flat screen TV’s, two surround sound systems and assorted jewelry valued at $11,600 was reported during a burglary in the 1200 block of South Cooper Street.
Tuesday, 11:23 p.m., the theft of a 44-inch TV, an Xbox 360 and two Wii games consoles valued at $1,500 was reported during a burglary in the 600 block of Southlea Drive.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug, 23, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:48 p.m., deputies arrested Douglas A. McClure, 46, Sharpsville, at the Howard-Tipton county line, on a warrant for failure to appear.Thursday, 12:53 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon Livingston, 34, 2400 block of Baxter
- Police reports, Aug. 22, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Zachary Bowser, 34, 1600 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on warrants for auto theft and habitual offender.Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Moore, 27, 2900 bl
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- More Police Reports Headlines