Howard County arrests
Friday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested James V. Kucholick, 50, Lafayette, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a charge of violating Home With Hope conditions.
Friday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Paul Wilburn, 36, Aurora, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Friday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Jimmy Lee Coates, 52, 1003 Waubesa Way, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Friday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Anthony Kennedy Jr., 42, Indianapolis, at the Marion County Jail, on a felony warrant charge of non-support.
Friday, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Kenneth R. Carpenter, 30, Tipton, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Saturday, 3:06 p.m., police arrested Evie T. Barnett, 30, 1800 block of Sussex Drive, in the 1600 block of North Morrison Street, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Saturday, 7:09 p.m., deputies arrested Eric B. Brookshire, 27, 1600 block of Oakhill Road, at home, on a body attachment warrant.
Sunday, 12:40 a.m., deputies arrested Michael J. Read, 37, 12500 block of East 340 South, Greentown, at home, on a battery charge.
Sunday, 2:59 a.m., police arrested Antoine Jackson, 38, 5800 block of Council Ring Boulevard, in the 5200 block of Algonquin Trail, on a petition-to-revoke warrant.
Sunday, 1:22 p.m., police arrested Buddie L. Smith, 20, 2600 block of North Washington Street, in the 600 block of St. Joseph Drive, on two felony counts of residential entry.
Sunday, 2:05 p.m., police arrested Lisa M. Grammar, 45, 1200 block of Wickersham Drive East, at City Hall, on a felony charge of recklessness with a deadly weapon.
Sunday, 3:09 p.m., police arrested Lenora K. McKinney, 37, 800 block of North Jay Street, in the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue, on a felony theft charge.
Monday, 12:15 a.m., state police arrested Terenco M. Houston, 43, 1200 block of West Walnut Street, at Sycamore Street and Berkley Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Monday, 12:27 a.m., deputies arrested James M. Bailey II, 32, 1900 block of Columbus Boulevard, at 300 North and 300 West, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Saturday, 7:12 p.m., the theft of $100 in cash was reported from the 1100 block of South Plate Street.
Saturday, 7:33 p.m., Target, 1037 S. Reed Road, reported the theft of a George Foreman grill valued at $89.
Tipton County arrests
Tuesday, 9:56 p.m., Sharpsville police arrested Dallas M. Smith, 19, 400 block of South Main Street, Sharpsville, on a charge of driving while never obtaining a driver’s license.
Thursday, 7:11 p.m., police arrested Tina L. Jones, 41, 300 block of Terrace Court, Tipton, on charges of theft, forgery and identity theft.
Saturday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Blake D. Bucher, 22, 100 block of Tumbleweed Drive, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- Police reports, July 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 1:19 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Blackburn, 54, Sharpsville, at 100 South and Indiana 931, on a charge of possession of meth.Wednesday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested Jeffery F. Lundy, 23, 2200 block of West Jefferson S
- Police reports, July 10, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 11:04 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Shepard Jr., 32, 7000 west and 600 North, at 1400 East and 00 North-South, on a warrant for theft.Tuesday, 11:33 a.m., police arrested Robert E. Hunter II, 31, 400 block of West Syca
- More Police Reports Headlines