Howard County arrests
Friday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested James V. Kucholick, 50, Lafayette, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a charge of violating Home With Hope conditions.
Friday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Paul Wilburn, 36, Aurora, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Friday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Jimmy Lee Coates, 52, 1003 Waubesa Way, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Friday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Anthony Kennedy Jr., 42, Indianapolis, at the Marion County Jail, on a felony warrant charge of non-support.
Friday, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Kenneth R. Carpenter, 30, Tipton, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Saturday, 3:06 p.m., police arrested Evie T. Barnett, 30, 1800 block of Sussex Drive, in the 1600 block of North Morrison Street, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Saturday, 7:09 p.m., deputies arrested Eric B. Brookshire, 27, 1600 block of Oakhill Road, at home, on a body attachment warrant.
Sunday, 12:40 a.m., deputies arrested Michael J. Read, 37, 12500 block of East 340 South, Greentown, at home, on a battery charge.
Sunday, 2:59 a.m., police arrested Antoine Jackson, 38, 5800 block of Council Ring Boulevard, in the 5200 block of Algonquin Trail, on a petition-to-revoke warrant.
Sunday, 1:22 p.m., police arrested Buddie L. Smith, 20, 2600 block of North Washington Street, in the 600 block of St. Joseph Drive, on two felony counts of residential entry.
Sunday, 2:05 p.m., police arrested Lisa M. Grammar, 45, 1200 block of Wickersham Drive East, at City Hall, on a felony charge of recklessness with a deadly weapon.
Sunday, 3:09 p.m., police arrested Lenora K. McKinney, 37, 800 block of North Jay Street, in the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue, on a felony theft charge.
Monday, 12:15 a.m., state police arrested Terenco M. Houston, 43, 1200 block of West Walnut Street, at Sycamore Street and Berkley Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Monday, 12:27 a.m., deputies arrested James M. Bailey II, 32, 1900 block of Columbus Boulevard, at 300 North and 300 West, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Saturday, 7:12 p.m., the theft of $100 in cash was reported from the 1100 block of South Plate Street.
Saturday, 7:33 p.m., Target, 1037 S. Reed Road, reported the theft of a George Foreman grill valued at $89.
Tipton County arrests
Tuesday, 9:56 p.m., Sharpsville police arrested Dallas M. Smith, 19, 400 block of South Main Street, Sharpsville, on a charge of driving while never obtaining a driver’s license.
Thursday, 7:11 p.m., police arrested Tina L. Jones, 41, 300 block of Terrace Court, Tipton, on charges of theft, forgery and identity theft.
Saturday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Blake D. Bucher, 22, 100 block of Tumbleweed Drive, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- More Police Reports Headlines