Howard County arrests
Friday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested James V. Kucholick, 50, Lafayette, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a charge of violating Home With Hope conditions.
Friday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Paul Wilburn, 36, Aurora, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Friday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Jimmy Lee Coates, 52, 1003 Waubesa Way, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Friday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Anthony Kennedy Jr., 42, Indianapolis, at the Marion County Jail, on a felony warrant charge of non-support.
Friday, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Kenneth R. Carpenter, 30, Tipton, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Saturday, 3:06 p.m., police arrested Evie T. Barnett, 30, 1800 block of Sussex Drive, in the 1600 block of North Morrison Street, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Saturday, 7:09 p.m., deputies arrested Eric B. Brookshire, 27, 1600 block of Oakhill Road, at home, on a body attachment warrant.
Sunday, 12:40 a.m., deputies arrested Michael J. Read, 37, 12500 block of East 340 South, Greentown, at home, on a battery charge.
Sunday, 2:59 a.m., police arrested Antoine Jackson, 38, 5800 block of Council Ring Boulevard, in the 5200 block of Algonquin Trail, on a petition-to-revoke warrant.
Sunday, 1:22 p.m., police arrested Buddie L. Smith, 20, 2600 block of North Washington Street, in the 600 block of St. Joseph Drive, on two felony counts of residential entry.
Sunday, 2:05 p.m., police arrested Lisa M. Grammar, 45, 1200 block of Wickersham Drive East, at City Hall, on a felony charge of recklessness with a deadly weapon.
Sunday, 3:09 p.m., police arrested Lenora K. McKinney, 37, 800 block of North Jay Street, in the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue, on a felony theft charge.
Monday, 12:15 a.m., state police arrested Terenco M. Houston, 43, 1200 block of West Walnut Street, at Sycamore Street and Berkley Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Monday, 12:27 a.m., deputies arrested James M. Bailey II, 32, 1900 block of Columbus Boulevard, at 300 North and 300 West, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Saturday, 7:12 p.m., the theft of $100 in cash was reported from the 1100 block of South Plate Street.
Saturday, 7:33 p.m., Target, 1037 S. Reed Road, reported the theft of a George Foreman grill valued at $89.
Tipton County arrests
Tuesday, 9:56 p.m., Sharpsville police arrested Dallas M. Smith, 19, 400 block of South Main Street, Sharpsville, on a charge of driving while never obtaining a driver’s license.
Thursday, 7:11 p.m., police arrested Tina L. Jones, 41, 300 block of Terrace Court, Tipton, on charges of theft, forgery and identity theft.
Saturday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Blake D. Bucher, 22, 100 block of Tumbleweed Drive, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, April 19, 2014 • Christopher Sparlin, 24, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony domestic battery, was sentenced to three years with 266 days served and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men's Non-Violence Educatio
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- More Police Reports Headlines