Howard County arrests
Friday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested James V. Kucholick, 50, Lafayette, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a charge of violating Home With Hope conditions.
Friday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Paul Wilburn, 36, Aurora, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Friday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Jimmy Lee Coates, 52, 1003 Waubesa Way, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Friday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Anthony Kennedy Jr., 42, Indianapolis, at the Marion County Jail, on a felony warrant charge of non-support.
Friday, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Kenneth R. Carpenter, 30, Tipton, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Saturday, 3:06 p.m., police arrested Evie T. Barnett, 30, 1800 block of Sussex Drive, in the 1600 block of North Morrison Street, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Saturday, 7:09 p.m., deputies arrested Eric B. Brookshire, 27, 1600 block of Oakhill Road, at home, on a body attachment warrant.
Sunday, 12:40 a.m., deputies arrested Michael J. Read, 37, 12500 block of East 340 South, Greentown, at home, on a battery charge.
Sunday, 2:59 a.m., police arrested Antoine Jackson, 38, 5800 block of Council Ring Boulevard, in the 5200 block of Algonquin Trail, on a petition-to-revoke warrant.
Sunday, 1:22 p.m., police arrested Buddie L. Smith, 20, 2600 block of North Washington Street, in the 600 block of St. Joseph Drive, on two felony counts of residential entry.
Sunday, 2:05 p.m., police arrested Lisa M. Grammar, 45, 1200 block of Wickersham Drive East, at City Hall, on a felony charge of recklessness with a deadly weapon.
Sunday, 3:09 p.m., police arrested Lenora K. McKinney, 37, 800 block of North Jay Street, in the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue, on a felony theft charge.
Monday, 12:15 a.m., state police arrested Terenco M. Houston, 43, 1200 block of West Walnut Street, at Sycamore Street and Berkley Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Monday, 12:27 a.m., deputies arrested James M. Bailey II, 32, 1900 block of Columbus Boulevard, at 300 North and 300 West, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Saturday, 7:12 p.m., the theft of $100 in cash was reported from the 1100 block of South Plate Street.
Saturday, 7:33 p.m., Target, 1037 S. Reed Road, reported the theft of a George Foreman grill valued at $89.
Tipton County arrests
Tuesday, 9:56 p.m., Sharpsville police arrested Dallas M. Smith, 19, 400 block of South Main Street, Sharpsville, on a charge of driving while never obtaining a driver’s license.
Thursday, 7:11 p.m., police arrested Tina L. Jones, 41, 300 block of Terrace Court, Tipton, on charges of theft, forgery and identity theft.
Saturday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Blake D. Bucher, 22, 100 block of Tumbleweed Drive, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, March 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 3:19 p.m., police arrested Michael C. Stanley, 54, 3300 block of Dixon Lane, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Wednesday, 3:57 p.m., police arrested Brianna W. Minor, 26, 800 block of North McCan
- Police reports, March 7, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 1:40 a.m., deputies arrested Katie L. Hayden, 23, 2300 block of North Armstrong Street, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for two counts of failure to appear, two counts of failure to complete community service, two
Police reports, March 5, 2014
Howard County Arrests Monday, 4:06 p.m., police arrested Timothy B. Goode, 25, 1300 block of Wigwam Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear. Monday, 4:15 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Powell, 49, 400 block of Rainbow Circle, a
- Police blotter, March 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 8:35 a.m., deputies arrested Charles W. Thompson, 41, 2600 block of East 100 North, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Robert M. Rogers, 29, 10300 block of West 650 N
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Dale Swingley, 54, 100 block of Chippewa Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for arson. Thursday, 2:35 a.m., deputies arrested Stephen K. Finley, 48, 500 block of Somerset Drive, a
- Sentencings • Jamie Travis, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to one year of his original sentence and returned to probation. • Robert Rogers, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke
- Police reports, Feb. 28, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:32 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Catron, 46, 400 block of East Walnut Street, at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of trespass. Wednesday, 4 p.m., police arrested Robert M. Finch, 32, 1000 block of South
- Police reports, Feb. 27, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon R. Ellis, 34, 900 block of East Dixon Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:18 a.m., deputies arrested William A. Huntley, 57, 800 block
- Police blotter, Feb. 26, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 8:52 a.m., deputies arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 25, 200 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Monday, 9:10 a.m., police arrested Dawn M. Jarvis, 30, 500 block of Sundown Drive, at
- Police blotter, Feb. 25, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Lance R. Berry, 35, 400 block of West 275 North, at the Cass County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Friday, 4:08 p.m., deputies arrested Morgan T. Vetter, 25, 2500 block of Lorine Lane,
- More Police Reports Headlines