Miami County arrests
Sunday, 1:52 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy T. Krom, 29, Roann, on charges of domestic battery and interfering with reporting a crime.
Sunday, 4:54 p.m., police arrested Carrie L. Sivits, 31, Roann, on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Sunday, 6:14 p.m., deputies arrested Frank E. Stambaugh, 29, 900 block of Cherry Lane, Peru, on a charge of resisting law enforcement with a vehicle.
Sunday, 6:58 p.m., deputies arrested Tristan Friend, 29, 1200 block of Chanute Drive, Peru, on charges of possession of paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and maintaining a common nuisance.
Monday, 1 p.m., state police arrested Gypsy Shelton, 36, Lagro, on a warrant for dealing a controlled substance, forgery and fraud.
Monday, 3:30 p.m., police arrested Melody Jones, 32, 400 block of West 6th Street, Peru, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 3:30 a.m., police arrested Brandon L. Martin, 23, 200 block of Adams Avenue, Peru, on charges of battery with bodily injury and possession of marijuana.
Miami County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, March 11, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 3 a.m., deputies arrested Matthew S. Murphy, 21, 700 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:03 a.m., depu
- Police reports, March 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 3:19 p.m., police arrested Michael C. Stanley, 54, 3300 block of Dixon Lane, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Wednesday, 3:57 p.m., police arrested Brianna W. Minor, 26, 800 block of North McCan
- Police reports, March 7, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 1:40 a.m., deputies arrested Katie L. Hayden, 23, 2300 block of North Armstrong Street, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for two counts of failure to appear, two counts of failure to complete community service, two
Police reports, March 5, 2014
Howard County Arrests Monday, 4:06 p.m., police arrested Timothy B. Goode, 25, 1300 block of Wigwam Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear. Monday, 4:15 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Powell, 49, 400 block of Rainbow Circle, a
- Police blotter, March 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 8:35 a.m., deputies arrested Charles W. Thompson, 41, 2600 block of East 100 North, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Robert M. Rogers, 29, 10300 block of West 650 N
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Dale Swingley, 54, 100 block of Chippewa Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for arson. Thursday, 2:35 a.m., deputies arrested Stephen K. Finley, 48, 500 block of Somerset Drive, a
- Sentencings • Jamie Travis, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to one year of his original sentence and returned to probation. • Robert Rogers, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke
- Police reports, Feb. 28, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:32 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Catron, 46, 400 block of East Walnut Street, at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of trespass. Wednesday, 4 p.m., police arrested Robert M. Finch, 32, 1000 block of South
- Police reports, Feb. 27, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon R. Ellis, 34, 900 block of East Dixon Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:18 a.m., deputies arrested William A. Huntley, 57, 800 block
- Police blotter, Feb. 26, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 8:52 a.m., deputies arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 25, 200 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Monday, 9:10 a.m., police arrested Dawn M. Jarvis, 30, 500 block of Sundown Drive, at
- More Police Reports Headlines