Howard County arrests
Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher A. Mosier, 46, 1000 block of Chippewa Lane, at the Miami County Jail, on two warrant charges of failure to appear.
Friday, 12:20 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male, in the 1200 block of South Reed Road, on a conversion charge.
Friday, 12:36 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male, in the 300 block of East Superior Street, on a battery charge.
Friday, 2:23 p.m., police arrested Paul C. Pohlman, 35, 4100 block of East 00 North/South, in the 1200 block of South Reed Road, on charges of trespass and theft.
Friday, 2:33 p.m., police arrested Bradley D. Hannah, 36, 1600 block of South Union Street, at home, on a petition to revoke.
Friday, 2:35 p.m., deputies arrested John H. Arnold III, 24, 800 block of South Washington Street, at the Hamilton County Jail, on a warrant charge of mischief.
Friday, 3:35 p.m., deputies arrested Thomas Gibson, 35, 1200 block of North Union Street, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke.
Friday, 4:31 p.m., police arrested Michael Lee Ferenc, 40, 5500 block of Longbow Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke.
Saturday, 4:03 a.m., state police arrested Angelica L. Hamilton, 26, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at Dixon Road and Markland Avenue, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 9 a.m., deputies arrested Matthew R. Greene, 19, 1900 block of Lynwood Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a battery charge.
Saturday, 11:20 a.m., deputies arrested James A. Drake, 38, Marion, at the Grant/Howard county line, on two charges of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 5:43 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 29, 500 block of Rainbow Circle, in the 800 block of East Taylor Street, on four petitions to revoke, and two body attachment warrants.
Saturday, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Andrew R. Hodge, 20, Indianapolis, in the 2900 block of Joyce Drive, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Sunday, 1:18 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male, at Markland Avenue and Washington Street, on charges of false informing and operator never licensed.
Sunday, 1:50 a.m., state police arrested Brian K. Tuttle, 39, 3000 block of Orleans Drive, at LaFountain Street and Rainbow Drive, on a felony charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 2:38 p.m., police arrested Lynnzzy A. McCain, 28, 2800 block of Jacqueline Court, in the 2400 block of West Sycamore Street, on a felony theft charge.
Sunday, 3 p.m., deputies arrested Austin L. Reed, 22, 800 block of Rainbow Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke.
Sunday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Jay E. Love, 22, Marion, in Swayzee, on a marijuana possession charge.
Sunday, 3:43 p.m., police arrested Clayton T. Hazel, 19, 2300 block of Eastbrook Drive, in the 1200 block of South Jay Street, on charges of operating while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident and illegal consumption of alcohol.
Sunday, 4:42 p.m., police arrested Ashli N. Oliver, 25, 300 block of Branded Boulevard, at Park and Lincoln roads, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Sunday, 5:15 p.m., deputies arrested Justin S. Howe, 35, Walton, at the Galveston Fire Department, on warrant charges of interfering with reporting a crime, public intoxication and petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Sunday, 9:02 p.m., police arrested Terrance Tucker, 36, 5200 block of Algonquin Trail, in the 400 block of Arrow Street, on two body attachment warrants.
Sunday, 10:19 p.m., police arrested Jason A. McCue, 33, 2600 block of North Washington Street, at Washington and Gano streets, on a public intoxication charge.
Sunday, 11 p.m., police arrested Terry L. Morrison Jr., 40, Windfall, at U.S. 31 and Flint Way, on a marijuana possession charge.
Monday, 1:05 a.m., police arrested Nicholas J. Walters, 20, 800 block of South Buckeye Street, at Washington and Spraker streets, on a warrant for two charges of failure to appear.
Monday, 1:53 a.m., police arrested Tina R. Riley, 43, 1100 block of South Cooper Street, at Markland Avenue and Delphos Street, on felony charges of methamphetamine possession and possession of a controlled substance.
Monday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Trista N. Taylor, 24, 2700 block of North Washington Street, at Kohl’s, 2156 E. Blvd., on charges of theft and resisting law enforcement.
Monday, 4:25 p.m., police arrested Bryant L. Stephens, 40, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at Firmin and Locke streets, on a charge of never obtaining a driver’s license.
Monday, 4:26 p.m., police arrested Jake Beck, 22, Swayzee, at Lordeman and Waugh streets, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Monday, 4:47 p.m., police arrested Cole N. Landis, 21, 2300 block of Beauvoir Court, at 2700 N. Washington St., on a warrant for failure to appear.
Howard County thefts
Friday, 1:26 p.m., the theft of a 2008 Toyota Tundra pickup truck, gray in color, was reported in the 200 block of East Poplar Street.
Friday, 2:07 p.m., the theft of safety glasses, a baton and a duffle bag was reported in the 1200 block of South Courtland Avenue.
Sunday, 6:02 p.m., the theft of a Dell laptop computer was reported in the 600 block of West Jackson Street.
Sunday, 9:02 p.m., the theft of a bicycle and a safe, with a combined value of $2,625, was reported in the 1500 block of Rue Royale Court.
Monday, 3:59 p.m., the theft of a Mossberg shotgun and a Savage .22-caliber rifle, valued at $367, was reported from the 5900 block of Yale Boulevard.
Monday, 6:16 p.m., the theft of a 60-gallon water heater valued at $300 was reported during a burglary in the 2400 block of North Bell Street.
Monday, 8:38 p.m., the theft of a TV, Xbox game system, controllers and games valued at $890 was reported from the 2700 block of Marne Court.
Monday, 10:44 p.m., the theft of an Xbox game system, dog food, a dog bowl, a laptop computer and a headset valued at $960 was reported from the 1000 block of East North Street.
Miami County arrests
Friday, 1:14 a.m., state police arrested Brian J. Wampler, 37, Mobile, Ala., on charges of operating while intoxicated, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Friday, 4:15 p.m., state police arrested Erskine A. Jones, 21, Elkhart, on a charge of false informing.
Friday, 4:30 p.m., state police arrested Bryan Douglas, 27, South Bend, on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Friday, 6:30 p.m., state police arrested Deon A. Taylor, 28, Indianapolis, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Friday, 6:50 p.m., state police arrested Anteis A. Robinson, 19, Indianapolis, on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- Police reports, Aug. 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7 a.m., deputies arrested Cornelius Tyler-Banks, 22, 1000 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.Tuesday, 8:38 a.m., deputies arrested Robin M Gastor, 46, 1400 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines