Howard County arrests
Sunday, 3:43 p.m., police arrested Shea E. Greene, 25, 1600 block of Elmwood Lane, at Elm and Purdum streets, on charges of driving while suspended and driving without financial responsibility.
Sunday, 4:18 p.m., police arrested Brooke A. Graves, 22, Greenwood, Lane, in the 900 block of North Indiana Avenue, on a petition to revoke.
Sunday, 11:46 p.m., police arrested Jesse D. Clark, 52, 2300 block of Baton Rouge Drive, at Boulevard and Dixon Road, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 4:07 a.m., police arrested Joseph E. Bowman, 30, 1500 block of East Alto Road, at Alto and Marsha Lane, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, March 7, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 1:40 a.m., deputies arrested Katie L. Hayden, 23, 2300 block of North Armstrong Street, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for two counts of failure to appear, two counts of failure to complete community service, two
Police reports, March 5, 2014
Howard County Arrests Monday, 4:06 p.m., police arrested Timothy B. Goode, 25, 1300 block of Wigwam Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear. Monday, 4:15 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Powell, 49, 400 block of Rainbow Circle, a
- Police blotter, March 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 8:35 a.m., deputies arrested Charles W. Thompson, 41, 2600 block of East 100 North, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Robert M. Rogers, 29, 10300 block of West 650 N
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Dale Swingley, 54, 100 block of Chippewa Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for arson. Thursday, 2:35 a.m., deputies arrested Stephen K. Finley, 48, 500 block of Somerset Drive, a
- Sentencings • Jamie Travis, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to one year of his original sentence and returned to probation. • Robert Rogers, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke
- Police reports, Feb. 28, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:32 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Catron, 46, 400 block of East Walnut Street, at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of trespass. Wednesday, 4 p.m., police arrested Robert M. Finch, 32, 1000 block of South
- Police reports, Feb. 27, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon R. Ellis, 34, 900 block of East Dixon Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:18 a.m., deputies arrested William A. Huntley, 57, 800 block
- Police blotter, Feb. 26, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 8:52 a.m., deputies arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 25, 200 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Monday, 9:10 a.m., police arrested Dawn M. Jarvis, 30, 500 block of Sundown Drive, at
- Police blotter, Feb. 25, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Lance R. Berry, 35, 400 block of West 275 North, at the Cass County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Friday, 4:08 p.m., deputies arrested Morgan T. Vetter, 25, 2500 block of Lorine Lane,
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Thursday, 9:38 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffery M. Weaver, 38, 13000 east block of 150 North, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Claudia Ziebell, 30, Russiavill
- More Police Reports Headlines