Howard County arrests
Wednesday, 7:17 p.m., police arrested Jennifer K. Shopher, 25, 3500 north block of 00 East-West, in the 300 block of Redwood Drive, on a charge of possession of stolen property.
Wednesday, 9:31 p.m., police arrested Joshua A. Ebenhart, 23, 1000 block of South Jay Street, at Jay Street and Vaile Avenue, on a charge of driving while suspended and warrants for theft, false informing and two counts of failure to appear.
Wednesday, 10:52 p.m., police arrested Joshua W. Chapman, 26, 700 block of Uncle Tom Street, Greentown, in the 100 block of South Reed Road, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 12:07 a.m., police arrested James M. Kennell, 26, 200 block of North Market Street, at Lordeman and Morrison streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 12:55 a.m., police arrested Anthony W. Fulton, 34, 300 block of East Carter Street, in that block, on a charge of domestic violence battery.
Thursday, 3:33 a.m., police arrested Kayla Y. Stanley, 21, 1100 block of East State Street, in the 800 block of South Reed Road, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and never obtaining a driver’s license.
Thursday, 10:10 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 11 a.m., deputies arrested Mark A. Belzer, 28, 400 block of East Taylor Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 11:07 a.m., police arrested Shannon T. Morgan, 43, 1200 block of East Firmin Street, in the 1600 block of South Main Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 1:19 p.m., deputies arrested James R. Cook, 40, Russiaville, on a warrant for intimidation.
Thursday, 3:25 p.m., deputies arrested Melissa Gamblin, 34, Russiaville, on warrants for fraud on a financial institution, attempted fraud and two counts of fraud.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- More Police Reports Headlines