Howard County arrests
Wednesday, 7:17 p.m., police arrested Jennifer K. Shopher, 25, 3500 north block of 00 East-West, in the 300 block of Redwood Drive, on a charge of possession of stolen property.
Wednesday, 9:31 p.m., police arrested Joshua A. Ebenhart, 23, 1000 block of South Jay Street, at Jay Street and Vaile Avenue, on a charge of driving while suspended and warrants for theft, false informing and two counts of failure to appear.
Wednesday, 10:52 p.m., police arrested Joshua W. Chapman, 26, 700 block of Uncle Tom Street, Greentown, in the 100 block of South Reed Road, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 12:07 a.m., police arrested James M. Kennell, 26, 200 block of North Market Street, at Lordeman and Morrison streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 12:55 a.m., police arrested Anthony W. Fulton, 34, 300 block of East Carter Street, in that block, on a charge of domestic violence battery.
Thursday, 3:33 a.m., police arrested Kayla Y. Stanley, 21, 1100 block of East State Street, in the 800 block of South Reed Road, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and never obtaining a driver’s license.
Thursday, 10:10 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 11 a.m., deputies arrested Mark A. Belzer, 28, 400 block of East Taylor Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 11:07 a.m., police arrested Shannon T. Morgan, 43, 1200 block of East Firmin Street, in the 1600 block of South Main Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 1:19 p.m., deputies arrested James R. Cook, 40, Russiaville, on a warrant for intimidation.
Thursday, 3:25 p.m., deputies arrested Melissa Gamblin, 34, Russiaville, on warrants for fraud on a financial institution, attempted fraud and two counts of fraud.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- More Police Reports Headlines