Howard County arrests
Wednesday, 7:17 p.m., police arrested Jennifer K. Shopher, 25, 3500 north block of 00 East-West, in the 300 block of Redwood Drive, on a charge of possession of stolen property.
Wednesday, 9:31 p.m., police arrested Joshua A. Ebenhart, 23, 1000 block of South Jay Street, at Jay Street and Vaile Avenue, on a charge of driving while suspended and warrants for theft, false informing and two counts of failure to appear.
Wednesday, 10:52 p.m., police arrested Joshua W. Chapman, 26, 700 block of Uncle Tom Street, Greentown, in the 100 block of South Reed Road, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 12:07 a.m., police arrested James M. Kennell, 26, 200 block of North Market Street, at Lordeman and Morrison streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 12:55 a.m., police arrested Anthony W. Fulton, 34, 300 block of East Carter Street, in that block, on a charge of domestic violence battery.
Thursday, 3:33 a.m., police arrested Kayla Y. Stanley, 21, 1100 block of East State Street, in the 800 block of South Reed Road, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and never obtaining a driver’s license.
Thursday, 10:10 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 11 a.m., deputies arrested Mark A. Belzer, 28, 400 block of East Taylor Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 11:07 a.m., police arrested Shannon T. Morgan, 43, 1200 block of East Firmin Street, in the 1600 block of South Main Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 1:19 p.m., deputies arrested James R. Cook, 40, Russiaville, on a warrant for intimidation.
Thursday, 3:25 p.m., deputies arrested Melissa Gamblin, 34, Russiaville, on warrants for fraud on a financial institution, attempted fraud and two counts of fraud.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- More Police Reports Headlines