Friday, 2:20 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Lanning, 38, 700 block of South Bell Street, at the same address on a charge of domestic violence battery.
Friday, 3:30 p.m., police arrested Adrienson C. Cyrus, 29, 3700 block of Prince Hall Drive, at the intersection of Gano Street and Apperson Way on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Friday, 3:50 p.m., police arrested Buffy J. Johnson-Lewis, 36, 600 block of South McCann Street, at the intersection of Dixon Road and Valentine Street on a charge of habitual traffic violator with lifetime suspension.
Friday, 4:20 p.m., police arrested Ashley N. Crews, 20, 800 block of East Dixon Road, at the intersection of Markland Avenue and Washington Street on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and obstruction of justice.
Friday, 4:24 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at the 900 block of South Washington Street on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Friday, 4:48 p.m., police arrested Katie L. Hayden, 22, 2300 block of North Armstrong Street, at the 2500 block of North Armstrong Street on a charge of public intoxication.
Saturday, 2:01 a.m., police arrested George F. Wilkins, 40, 2500 block of Acorn Drive, at the same address on charges of intimidation, battery and possession of a Schedule II controlled substance.
Saturday, 2:59 a.m., police arrested Matthew Chapman, 34, 4100 block of North 1200 West, Flora, at the 100 block of West Elm Street on a charge of public intoxication.
Saturday, 3:38 a.m., police arrested Curt D. Beck, 26, 100 block of South Apperson Way, at the 500 block of East Sycamore Street on charges of disorderly conduct, public intoxication and resisting law enforcement.
Saturday, 3:51 p.m., police arrested Sarah B. Radabaugh, 30, 2300 block of Hills Court, at the 1600 block of East Sycamore Street on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting law enforcement.
Saturday, 10:17 p.m., state police arrested Richard L. Rohrer, 52, Marion, on a charge of check deception.
- Police Reports
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines