Friday, 2:20 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Lanning, 38, 700 block of South Bell Street, at the same address on a charge of domestic violence battery.
Friday, 3:30 p.m., police arrested Adrienson C. Cyrus, 29, 3700 block of Prince Hall Drive, at the intersection of Gano Street and Apperson Way on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Friday, 3:50 p.m., police arrested Buffy J. Johnson-Lewis, 36, 600 block of South McCann Street, at the intersection of Dixon Road and Valentine Street on a charge of habitual traffic violator with lifetime suspension.
Friday, 4:20 p.m., police arrested Ashley N. Crews, 20, 800 block of East Dixon Road, at the intersection of Markland Avenue and Washington Street on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and obstruction of justice.
Friday, 4:24 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at the 900 block of South Washington Street on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Friday, 4:48 p.m., police arrested Katie L. Hayden, 22, 2300 block of North Armstrong Street, at the 2500 block of North Armstrong Street on a charge of public intoxication.
Saturday, 2:01 a.m., police arrested George F. Wilkins, 40, 2500 block of Acorn Drive, at the same address on charges of intimidation, battery and possession of a Schedule II controlled substance.
Saturday, 2:59 a.m., police arrested Matthew Chapman, 34, 4100 block of North 1200 West, Flora, at the 100 block of West Elm Street on a charge of public intoxication.
Saturday, 3:38 a.m., police arrested Curt D. Beck, 26, 100 block of South Apperson Way, at the 500 block of East Sycamore Street on charges of disorderly conduct, public intoxication and resisting law enforcement.
Saturday, 3:51 p.m., police arrested Sarah B. Radabaugh, 30, 2300 block of Hills Court, at the 1600 block of East Sycamore Street on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting law enforcement.
Saturday, 10:17 p.m., state police arrested Richard L. Rohrer, 52, Marion, on a charge of check deception.
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, Dec. 12, 2013 howard county Arrests Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Jackson Jordan, 21, 1000 block of East North Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Tuesday, 7:36 p.m., police arrested Austin L. Foreman, 18, 6000 blo
- Police blotter, Dec. 11, 2013 howard county Arrests Monday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jason S. Horner, 34, 3000 block of Zartman Road, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant for felony charges of battery with bodily injury and strangulation, and a misdemeanor charge of domest
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- More Police Reports Headlines