Monday, 6:27 p.m., deputies arrested Casey P. Goodman, 33, 4200 block of East 100 South, at home, on a marijuana possession charge.
Monday, 7:44 p.m., police arrested James G. Miles, 25, 2400 block of North Lafountain Street, at Tate and Leeds streets, on a warrant charge of driving while suspended.
Monday, 9:15 p.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Barela, 31, 1600 block of North Lincoln Road, at the Howard County Courthouse, on two warrant charges of failure to appear.
Monday, 9:38 p.m., police arrested Carl W. Chandler, 33, 700 block of South Courtland Avenue, in the 1600 block of South Main Street, on a petition to revoke.
Monday, 9:40 p.m., deputies arrested Robin E. Bugher, 55, 400 block of Buckworth Drive, at Lincoln Road and Berkley Road, on charges of marijuana possession and operating while intoxicated.
Monday, 10:18 p.m., police arrested Demarcus A. Greene, 39, 500 block of East Spraker Street, in the 600 block of South Jay Street, on two petitions to revoke.
Monday, 11:51 p.m., police arrested George A. Joseph, 35, 600 block of West Sycamore Street, in the 1900 block of West Sycamore Street, on a charge of operating while intoxicated and on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance.
Tuesday, 3:35 a.m., police arrested Troy E. Coleman, 54, 1300 block of East Taylor Street, in the 500 block of Essex Drive, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Tuesday, 9:56 a.m., deputies arrested Gary R. Drake, 37, 400 block of East Superior Street, at that residence, on a warrant for contempt of court.
Tuesday, 1:11 p.m., police arrested Justin T. Woodward, 33, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in the 1400 block of South Reed Road, on charges of attempted theft and possession of marijuana.
Tuesday, 1:49 p.m., deputies arrested Steven. R. Suttles, 21, 500 block of Elk Drive, at that residence, at that residence, on a charge of unlawful possession of a syringe.
Tuesday, 4:35 p.m., deputies arrested Gregory W. Morgan, 59, 700 block of East Grant Street, Greentown, at the Howard County jail, on two body attachment warrants.
Tuesday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard, on four counts of conversion.
Tuesday, 5:30 p.m., deputies arrested Shawn M. Hanzel, 36, 500 block of West Payton Street, Greentown, at that residence, on a Lake County warrant for child molest.
Tuesday, 7:57 p.m., police arrested James E. Smith, 45, 300 block of West Havens Street, in the 900 block of South Webster Street, on a charge of public intoxication.
Tuesday, 11:19 p.m., police arrested Jason A. Smith, 34, no address given, at Washington and North streets, on two warrants for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 4:29 a.m., police arrested Matthew S. Rivera, 18, 600 block of Elk Drive, at that residence, on charges of public intoxication, illegal consumption of alcohol and mischief.
Wednesday, 2:46 p.m., police arrested Kevin L. Yard, 40, 600 block of North Courtland Avenue, at the Kokomo Police Department, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 3:31 p.m., police arrested Anthony S. Cicalo, 28, 3100 block of Vinton Circle, in the 2000 block of South Goyer Road, on a charge of theft.
Wednesday, 4:26 p.m., police arrested Samuel Gibbs, 22, 800 block of South Buckeye Street, in the 600 block of South Washington Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 4:34 p.m., police arrested Jeremy M. Harris, 28, 1200 block of Columbus Boulevard, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident, interfering with the reporting of a crime, battery and possession of marijuana.
Wednesday, 4:59 p.m., police arrested Timothy T. Johnson Jr., 25, 3900 block of Sugar Lane, in the 1700 block of South Main Street, on a charge of possession of marijuana and a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 5:50 p.m., police arrested Rex A. Shook, 58, 1800 block of North Wabash Avenue, at Sycamore and Washington streets, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Thursday, 3:32 a.m., police arrested Deahndre S. Carney, 26, 1300 block of South Waugh Street, at North and Purdum streets, on charges of possession of marijuana and driving while suspended.
Thursday, 4:18 a.m., police arrested Tranarques D. Young, 19, 1300 block of West North Street, at Broadway and Philips streets, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
March 29, 12:59 a.m., the theft of medical supplies was reported from St. Joseph Hospital, 1907 W. Sycamore St.
March 29, 8:32 p.m., the theft of a wallet was reported in the 2000 block of Cedar Crest Lanes.
Saturday, 1:39 p.m., a burglary was reported in the 2300 block of South 465 West.
Saturday, 2:15 p.m., the theft of furniture and clothes was reported in the 1300 block of North Armstrong Street.
Saturday, 8:14 p.m., the theft of merchandise was reported at Meijer, 2301 E. Markland Ave.
Saturday, 11:16 p.m., a burglary was reported in the 500 block of West Payton Street, Greentown.
Sunday, 3:03 a.m., the theft of a Sig Sauer P229 9mm handgun was reported in the 3100 block of South Lafountain Street.
Sunday, 6:07 a.m., the theft of a black, Pantech smartphone was reported in the 1700 block of North Morrison Street.
Sunday, 10:55 a.m., the theft of a 1993 gray Chevrolet pickup truck was reported in the 2400 block of
Sunday, 12:17 p.m., a burglary was reported in the 6700 block of East 50 South.
Sunday, 10:10 p.m., a burglary was reported in the 300 block of High School Road, Greentown.
Monday, 2:48 p.m., the theft of a black, 2008 Roketa mo-ped was reported in the 1100 block of North Indiana Avenue.
Monday, 4:05 p.m., the theft of cash was reported in the 500 block of West Woodland Avenue.
Monday, 4:44 p.m., the theft of cash was reported in the 2700 block of North Washington Street.
Tuesday, 2:37 p.m., the theft of assorted jewelry, various computer games, a monster truck collection, dishes and other items was reported from Stern’s Minni Warehouses, 1816 W. Defenbaugh St.
Tuesday, 8:54 p.m., the theft of a red 2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS valued at $4,300 was reported from the 400 block of West Taylor Street.
Wednesday, 9:26 a.m., the theft of a white 1990 Chevrolet pickup truck valued at $1,000 was reported form the 900 block of East Center Road.
- Police Reports
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Monday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested Cory A. Fagel, 23, 200 block of North Cooper Street, Russiaville, at the Howard County Courthouse on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 11 a.m., deputies arrested Michael W. Emery, 55
- Police reports, April 22, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brian H. George, 26, Lufkin, Texas, at the Angelina County Jail in Texas, on a petition to revoke. Thursday, 9:18 a.m., deputies arrested Nicholas J. Evans, 31, 2900 block of Whitehouse Dr
- Area sentencings, April 19, 2014 • Christopher Sparlin, 24, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony domestic battery, was sentenced to three years with 266 days served and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men's Non-Violence Educatio
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- More Police Reports Headlines