Monday, 6:27 p.m., deputies arrested Casey P. Goodman, 33, 4200 block of East 100 South, at home, on a marijuana possession charge.
Monday, 7:44 p.m., police arrested James G. Miles, 25, 2400 block of North Lafountain Street, at Tate and Leeds streets, on a warrant charge of driving while suspended.
Monday, 9:15 p.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Barela, 31, 1600 block of North Lincoln Road, at the Howard County Courthouse, on two warrant charges of failure to appear.
Monday, 9:38 p.m., police arrested Carl W. Chandler, 33, 700 block of South Courtland Avenue, in the 1600 block of South Main Street, on a petition to revoke.
Monday, 9:40 p.m., deputies arrested Robin E. Bugher, 55, 400 block of Buckworth Drive, at Lincoln Road and Berkley Road, on charges of marijuana possession and operating while intoxicated.
Monday, 10:18 p.m., police arrested Demarcus A. Greene, 39, 500 block of East Spraker Street, in the 600 block of South Jay Street, on two petitions to revoke.
Monday, 11:51 p.m., police arrested George A. Joseph, 35, 600 block of West Sycamore Street, in the 1900 block of West Sycamore Street, on a charge of operating while intoxicated and on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance.
Tuesday, 3:35 a.m., police arrested Troy E. Coleman, 54, 1300 block of East Taylor Street, in the 500 block of Essex Drive, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Tuesday, 9:56 a.m., deputies arrested Gary R. Drake, 37, 400 block of East Superior Street, at that residence, on a warrant for contempt of court.
Tuesday, 1:11 p.m., police arrested Justin T. Woodward, 33, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in the 1400 block of South Reed Road, on charges of attempted theft and possession of marijuana.
Tuesday, 1:49 p.m., deputies arrested Steven. R. Suttles, 21, 500 block of Elk Drive, at that residence, at that residence, on a charge of unlawful possession of a syringe.
Tuesday, 4:35 p.m., deputies arrested Gregory W. Morgan, 59, 700 block of East Grant Street, Greentown, at the Howard County jail, on two body attachment warrants.
Tuesday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard, on four counts of conversion.
Tuesday, 5:30 p.m., deputies arrested Shawn M. Hanzel, 36, 500 block of West Payton Street, Greentown, at that residence, on a Lake County warrant for child molest.
Tuesday, 7:57 p.m., police arrested James E. Smith, 45, 300 block of West Havens Street, in the 900 block of South Webster Street, on a charge of public intoxication.
Tuesday, 11:19 p.m., police arrested Jason A. Smith, 34, no address given, at Washington and North streets, on two warrants for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 4:29 a.m., police arrested Matthew S. Rivera, 18, 600 block of Elk Drive, at that residence, on charges of public intoxication, illegal consumption of alcohol and mischief.
Wednesday, 2:46 p.m., police arrested Kevin L. Yard, 40, 600 block of North Courtland Avenue, at the Kokomo Police Department, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 3:31 p.m., police arrested Anthony S. Cicalo, 28, 3100 block of Vinton Circle, in the 2000 block of South Goyer Road, on a charge of theft.
Wednesday, 4:26 p.m., police arrested Samuel Gibbs, 22, 800 block of South Buckeye Street, in the 600 block of South Washington Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 4:34 p.m., police arrested Jeremy M. Harris, 28, 1200 block of Columbus Boulevard, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident, interfering with the reporting of a crime, battery and possession of marijuana.
Wednesday, 4:59 p.m., police arrested Timothy T. Johnson Jr., 25, 3900 block of Sugar Lane, in the 1700 block of South Main Street, on a charge of possession of marijuana and a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 5:50 p.m., police arrested Rex A. Shook, 58, 1800 block of North Wabash Avenue, at Sycamore and Washington streets, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Thursday, 3:32 a.m., police arrested Deahndre S. Carney, 26, 1300 block of South Waugh Street, at North and Purdum streets, on charges of possession of marijuana and driving while suspended.
Thursday, 4:18 a.m., police arrested Tranarques D. Young, 19, 1300 block of West North Street, at Broadway and Philips streets, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
March 29, 12:59 a.m., the theft of medical supplies was reported from St. Joseph Hospital, 1907 W. Sycamore St.
March 29, 8:32 p.m., the theft of a wallet was reported in the 2000 block of Cedar Crest Lanes.
Saturday, 1:39 p.m., a burglary was reported in the 2300 block of South 465 West.
Saturday, 2:15 p.m., the theft of furniture and clothes was reported in the 1300 block of North Armstrong Street.
Saturday, 8:14 p.m., the theft of merchandise was reported at Meijer, 2301 E. Markland Ave.
Saturday, 11:16 p.m., a burglary was reported in the 500 block of West Payton Street, Greentown.
Sunday, 3:03 a.m., the theft of a Sig Sauer P229 9mm handgun was reported in the 3100 block of South Lafountain Street.
Sunday, 6:07 a.m., the theft of a black, Pantech smartphone was reported in the 1700 block of North Morrison Street.
Sunday, 10:55 a.m., the theft of a 1993 gray Chevrolet pickup truck was reported in the 2400 block of
Sunday, 12:17 p.m., a burglary was reported in the 6700 block of East 50 South.
Sunday, 10:10 p.m., a burglary was reported in the 300 block of High School Road, Greentown.
Monday, 2:48 p.m., the theft of a black, 2008 Roketa mo-ped was reported in the 1100 block of North Indiana Avenue.
Monday, 4:05 p.m., the theft of cash was reported in the 500 block of West Woodland Avenue.
Monday, 4:44 p.m., the theft of cash was reported in the 2700 block of North Washington Street.
Tuesday, 2:37 p.m., the theft of assorted jewelry, various computer games, a monster truck collection, dishes and other items was reported from Stern’s Minni Warehouses, 1816 W. Defenbaugh St.
Tuesday, 8:54 p.m., the theft of a red 2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS valued at $4,300 was reported from the 400 block of West Taylor Street.
Wednesday, 9:26 a.m., the theft of a white 1990 Chevrolet pickup truck valued at $1,000 was reported form the 900 block of East Center Road.
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, Dec. 11, 2013 howard county Arrests Monday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jason S. Horner, 34, 3000 block of Zartman Road, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant for felony charges of battery with bodily injury and strangulation, and a misdemeanor charge of domest
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- More Police Reports Headlines