Wednesday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy Franke, 23, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 11:19 a.m., deputies arrested Chantail Custard, 23, 1000 block of East Taylor Street, at the Tippecanoe County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Teresa Elmore, 29, Redkey, at the Jay County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 2:45 p.m., deputies arrested Brittany Chiamopolous, 28, 1200 block of South Cooper Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for theft and trespass.
Wednesday, 4:12 p.m., deputies arrested Jessica Neilander, 19, 5700 east block of 1100 South, Galveston, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for false informing.
Wednesday, 9:05 p.m., deputies arrested Frank E. Guffey, 28, 900 block of South Independence Street, Windfall, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 9 a.m., deputies arrested Victor W. Levine Jr., 21, 600 block of North Berkley Road, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 11:28 a.m., deputies arrested Craig Cross, 40, 2500 block of St. Louis Drive, at 350 South and 350 West, on a warrant for theft.
Thursday, 12:06 p.m., police arrested Reid Holcomb, 30, 2000 block of North Buckeye Street, at 1500 S. Reed Road, on four warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 4:23 p.m., police arrested two 16-year-old females at Kohl’s, 2156 E. Blvd., each on a charge of conversion.
Thursday, 4:45 p.m., police arrested Anthony A. Smith, 47, 1300 block of North Lafountain Street, at that residence, on a warrant for intimidation and disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 5:17 p.m., police arrested Cole N. Landis, 21, 2500 block of Beauvoir Court, at that residence, on two warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 5:19 p.m., police arrested Bryan D. Rinearson, 23, 1500 block of North Lordeman Street, at Walnut and Philips streets, on two warrants for failure to appear.
Friday, 3:46 a.m., police arrested Brady D. Pierce, 35, 100 block of West State Street, at 1600 S. Plate St., on a charge of invasion of privacy.
Thursday, 9:25 a.m., the theft of a Dell laptop computer, a Louis Vuitton purse, a Sony camcorder and camera, a stereo, a Craftsman drill, a PlayStation portable game system and a garage door opener and keys were reported from the 3000 block of Albright Road.
Thursday, 12:11 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch LG TV was reported from Motel 6, 2808 S. Reed Road.
March 26, 2:30 p.m., deputies arrested Raymond K. McKinney, 37, 1500 block of West Markland Avenue, Kokomo, on a court order.
March 26, 9:30 p.m., state police arrested Kelly E. Piatt, 52, 200 block of West Broadway, Kokomo, on a charge of invasion of privacy.
March 27, noon, deputies arrested Richard L. Bryan, 29, Indianapolis, on a failure to appear warrant.
March 27, 2:54 p.m., deputies arrested Ned Sauer, 20, Osceola, on a warrant for possession of marijuana.
March 27, 5:20 p.m., deputies arrested David A. Douglass, 49, 3200 block of Schilling Avenue, Peru, on a warrant for invasion of privacy.
March 27, 7:30 p.m., deputies arrested Kyle Statzer, 24, 200 block of South Emmons Street, Denver, on charges of operating while intoxicated, possession of paraphernalia and possession of synthetic cannabis.
March 27, 10:17 p.m., deputies arrested Franklin C. Brooks, 29, 1000 block of West 300 North, Peru, on a charge of battery and violation of parole warrant.
March 27, 11:42 p.m., deputies arrested Donald B. Gilleland, 50, 3400 block of East 200 North, Peru, on charges of battery and strangulation.
March 28, 6:10 a.m., police arrested Justin R. Blankenship, 25, 100 block of East Canal Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
March 28, 3:30 p.m., deputies arrested Robert L. Russell, 49, 1000 block of North Webster Street, on a court order.
March 28, 4:10 p.m., police arrested Nickolus G. Toepfer, 25, 2900 block of West Judson Road, Kokomo, on a warrant for maintaining a common nuisance, driving while suspended and possession of paraphernalia.
March 29, 4:40 a.m., state police arrested Joshua Anderson, 29, Logansport, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
March 29, 3:45 p.m., state police arrested Latoya S. Robinson, 36, Cincinnati, Ohio, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
March 30, 2:20 a.m., police arrested Bradley J. Davenport, 30, and Joshua Cook, 31, 1200 block of East Alto Road, Kokomo, on a charge of public intoxication.
March 30, 3:30 a.m., deputies arrested Caleb Sullivan, 21, 10 block of South Street, Onward, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
March 30, 6:30 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 26, 3800 block of Dow Court, Peru, on charges of battery, burglary, criminal mischief, domestic battery, interfering with reporting a crime, criminal confinement, public intoxication, resisting law enforcement and invasion of privacy.
March 30, 10:15 p.m., police arrested Jack L. Shoemaker, 75, Pueblo West, Colo., on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 12:01 a.m., deputies arrested Travis Tracy, 28, Marion, on a violation of parole warrant.
Sunday, 3:05 a.m., police arrested Lovenia Johnson, 39, 200 block of West 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 10:21 a.m., deputies arrested Ernest Cook, 20, 100 block of West 5th Street, Peru, and Reese Sturdivant, 19, 400 block of West 13th Street, Peru, on a charge of minor in consumption.
Sunday, 11:22 a.m., deputies arrested Gary Clegg, 23, 2100 block of Ind. 19, Peru, on charges of intimidation and contributing to minors.
Monday, 5:15 p.m., state police arrested Jessica A. Lewis, 32, 2100 block of West 500 North, Rochester, on a charge of possession of precursors.
Monday, 8:43 p.m., state police arrested Daniel E. Saylor, 30, 1600 block of West Ind. 16, Denver, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Tuesday, 10:05 a.m., police arrested Victoria R. Castillo, 21, 11200 block of South 200 West, Bunker Hill, on a warrant for theft.
Tuesday, 3:20 p.m., state police arrested Larry A. Smith, 42, LaPorte, on a violation of parole warrant.
Tuesday, 4:45 p.m., deputies arrested Craig A. Hornaday, 35, 600 block of Cambridge Drive, Kokomo, on charge of operating while intoxicated endangering and child neglect.
Wednesday, 3:50 p.m., police arrested April D. Frazier, 38, 400 block of East Main Street, Peru, on charges of possession of meth, maintaining a common nuisance, possession of marijuana and possession of a syringe.
Wednesday, 5:02 p.m., police arrested Terry L. Southerton Jr., 34, 400 block of East Main Street, on a charge of maintaining a common nuisance.
Thursday, 1:15 a.m., police arrested Anthony Raulerson, 31, 100 block of Rail Road Street, Bunker Hill, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 1:35 a.m., deputies arrested Frank P. Ward, 45, Frankfort, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
March 29, 2:32 p.m., state police arrested April D. Smith, 28, 500 block of North Union Street, Westfield, on a charge of driving while suspended.
March 30, 12:31 a.m., police arrested Andrew G. VanHorn, 23, 100 block of Market Road, Tipton, on charges of possession of a controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, possession of a syringe and trafficking into the jail.
March 30, 3:12 a.m., deputies arrested Kurt Lee Sizelove, 44, Frankton, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
March 30, 4:44 a.m., police arrested Joshua A. Bristol, 26, 300 block of Shefield Court, Tipton, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- More Police Reports Headlines