Monday, 8:49 a.m., deputies arrested Darry G. Weber, 38, 800 block of North Armstrong Street, at home, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Shaquille A. Beard, 19, 800 block of East Mulberry Street, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke.
Monday, 11:11 a.m., deputies arrested Jamie M. Reed, 36, 600 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on felony charges of methamphetamine possession and possession of precursors.
Monday, 12:18 p.m., deputies arrested Amanda K. Maris, 29, 1400 block of Sugar Mill Court, at home, on charges of marijuana possession and possession of paraphernalia.
Monday, 12:25 p.m., deputies arrested Justin T. Woodward, 33, 600 block of South Indiana Avenue, at the Hamilton County jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Monday, 12:32 p.m., police arrested an 11-year-old male, at Lincoln Elementary, 721 W. Jackson St., on a felony intimidation charge.
Monday, 2:08 p.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Greeno, 24, Frankfort, at the Clinton/Howard county line, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Monday, 3 p.m., police arrested Patrick M. Arbuckle, 47, 1300 block of South Locke Street, in the 1200 block of South Delphos Street, on a felony domestic battery charge.
Monday, 6 p.m., deputies arrested Mindy K. Mudd, 37, 900 block of East Defenbaugh Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 7:33 p.m., police arrested Jason S. Horner, 33, 3000 block of Zartman Road, at home, on a petition to revoke.
Monday, 10:18 p.m., police arrested Ronnie Pearson, 38, Bringhurst, in the 600 block of Briarwick, on a petition to revoke.
Sunday, 12:50 p.m., the theft of a bow and a case was reported from the 700 block of South Indiana Avenue.
Monday, 7:30 a.m., the theft of an air-conditioning condenser unit was reported in the 1400 block of Touby Pike.
Monday, 2:34 p.m., the theft of a 1999 Toyota 4-Runner, gold in color, was reported near the intersection of Main and Broadway.
- Police Reports
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines