Monday, 8:49 a.m., deputies arrested Darry G. Weber, 38, 800 block of North Armstrong Street, at home, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Shaquille A. Beard, 19, 800 block of East Mulberry Street, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke.
Monday, 11:11 a.m., deputies arrested Jamie M. Reed, 36, 600 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on felony charges of methamphetamine possession and possession of precursors.
Monday, 12:18 p.m., deputies arrested Amanda K. Maris, 29, 1400 block of Sugar Mill Court, at home, on charges of marijuana possession and possession of paraphernalia.
Monday, 12:25 p.m., deputies arrested Justin T. Woodward, 33, 600 block of South Indiana Avenue, at the Hamilton County jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Monday, 12:32 p.m., police arrested an 11-year-old male, at Lincoln Elementary, 721 W. Jackson St., on a felony intimidation charge.
Monday, 2:08 p.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Greeno, 24, Frankfort, at the Clinton/Howard county line, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Monday, 3 p.m., police arrested Patrick M. Arbuckle, 47, 1300 block of South Locke Street, in the 1200 block of South Delphos Street, on a felony domestic battery charge.
Monday, 6 p.m., deputies arrested Mindy K. Mudd, 37, 900 block of East Defenbaugh Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 7:33 p.m., police arrested Jason S. Horner, 33, 3000 block of Zartman Road, at home, on a petition to revoke.
Monday, 10:18 p.m., police arrested Ronnie Pearson, 38, Bringhurst, in the 600 block of Briarwick, on a petition to revoke.
Sunday, 12:50 p.m., the theft of a bow and a case was reported from the 700 block of South Indiana Avenue.
Monday, 7:30 a.m., the theft of an air-conditioning condenser unit was reported in the 1400 block of Touby Pike.
Monday, 2:34 p.m., the theft of a 1999 Toyota 4-Runner, gold in color, was reported near the intersection of Main and Broadway.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- More Police Reports Headlines