Wednesday, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Cedric J. Price Jr., 300 block of East Broadway Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 5:12 p.m., deputies arrested Anthony R. Turner, 21, 1800 block of West Carter Street, at that residence, on a warrant for conspiracy to commit theft and aiding, inducing or causing theft. Deputies also arrested Shana Turner, 19, same address, on a warrant for theft and conspiracy to commit theft.
Thursday, 8:51 a.m., police arrested Aaron J. Deaknye, 31, 2600 block of Apperson Way North, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 9:08 a.m., police arrested an 11-year-old female in the 200 block of Magnolia Drive on charges of disobedience and battery.
Thursday, 10:55 a.m., deputies arrested Saul C. Vargas, 31, Muncie, at the Delaware County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 11 a.m., deputies arrested Brian A. Oaks, 38, 800 block of West North Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to stop after an accident.
Thursday, 12:30 p.m., deputies arrested Nicholas I. Bowser, 29, 2500 block of Grey Rock Lane, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in meth, possession of meth and receiving stolen property.
Thursday, 1:46 p.m., police arrested Tyson A. Deckard, 24, 600 block of Springwater Road, in the 1400 block of West Madison Street, on two warrants for petition to revoke and a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 2:24 p.m., police arrested Lauren Huestis, 28, 4700 block of Orleans Drive, at Markland Avenue and Washington Street, on warrants for petition to revoke a suspended, failure to appear and petition to revoke.
Thursday, 2:30 p.m., deputies arrested Matthew A. Dotterer, 29, 900 block of South Webster Street, at the Howard County jail, on a parole violation.
Thursday, 3:07 p.m., deputies arrested Eva L. Isenhower, 35, 2600 block of Apperson Way North, at that residence, on a warrant for theft and aiding, inducing or causing robbery.
Thursday, 5:34 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female at Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard on charges of theft and illegal possession of alcohol by a minor.
Thursday, 7:54 p.m., police arrested Alvin Campbell, 58, Marion, in the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Thursday, 10 a.m., the theft of an iPhone valued at $599 was reported from Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road.
Thursday, 12:10 p.m., the theft of a .410-gauge double barrel shotgun valued at $200 was reported from the 1400 block of East Broadway Street.
Thursday, 3:20 p.m., the theft of a personal safe, a silver necklace, a 20-inch bracelet and 200 personal checks was reported during a burglary in the 1900 block of South Park Road.
Thursday, 5:14 p.m., the theft of an Xbox 360 controller, a Nintendo Game Cube and two Xbox games was reported from the 3300 block of Dixon Lane.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 1, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:49 a.m., deputies arrested Christine M. Parr, 46, 1100 block of South Bell Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Jetona M. Cox, 38, 1300 block of North
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- More Police Reports Headlines