Wednesday, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Cedric J. Price Jr., 300 block of East Broadway Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 5:12 p.m., deputies arrested Anthony R. Turner, 21, 1800 block of West Carter Street, at that residence, on a warrant for conspiracy to commit theft and aiding, inducing or causing theft. Deputies also arrested Shana Turner, 19, same address, on a warrant for theft and conspiracy to commit theft.
Thursday, 8:51 a.m., police arrested Aaron J. Deaknye, 31, 2600 block of Apperson Way North, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 9:08 a.m., police arrested an 11-year-old female in the 200 block of Magnolia Drive on charges of disobedience and battery.
Thursday, 10:55 a.m., deputies arrested Saul C. Vargas, 31, Muncie, at the Delaware County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 11 a.m., deputies arrested Brian A. Oaks, 38, 800 block of West North Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to stop after an accident.
Thursday, 12:30 p.m., deputies arrested Nicholas I. Bowser, 29, 2500 block of Grey Rock Lane, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in meth, possession of meth and receiving stolen property.
Thursday, 1:46 p.m., police arrested Tyson A. Deckard, 24, 600 block of Springwater Road, in the 1400 block of West Madison Street, on two warrants for petition to revoke and a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 2:24 p.m., police arrested Lauren Huestis, 28, 4700 block of Orleans Drive, at Markland Avenue and Washington Street, on warrants for petition to revoke a suspended, failure to appear and petition to revoke.
Thursday, 2:30 p.m., deputies arrested Matthew A. Dotterer, 29, 900 block of South Webster Street, at the Howard County jail, on a parole violation.
Thursday, 3:07 p.m., deputies arrested Eva L. Isenhower, 35, 2600 block of Apperson Way North, at that residence, on a warrant for theft and aiding, inducing or causing robbery.
Thursday, 5:34 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female at Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard on charges of theft and illegal possession of alcohol by a minor.
Thursday, 7:54 p.m., police arrested Alvin Campbell, 58, Marion, in the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Thursday, 10 a.m., the theft of an iPhone valued at $599 was reported from Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road.
Thursday, 12:10 p.m., the theft of a .410-gauge double barrel shotgun valued at $200 was reported from the 1400 block of East Broadway Street.
Thursday, 3:20 p.m., the theft of a personal safe, a silver necklace, a 20-inch bracelet and 200 personal checks was reported during a burglary in the 1900 block of South Park Road.
Thursday, 5:14 p.m., the theft of an Xbox 360 controller, a Nintendo Game Cube and two Xbox games was reported from the 3300 block of Dixon Lane.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- Police reports Howard Co. Arrests Thursday, 8:42 a.m., police arrested Ki Pil Choi, 43, Tipton, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on two counts of battery. Thursday, 8:50 a.m., deputies arrested Angelo Harris, 37, New Castle, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to rev
- More Police Reports Headlines