Wednesday, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Cedric J. Price Jr., 300 block of East Broadway Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 5:12 p.m., deputies arrested Anthony R. Turner, 21, 1800 block of West Carter Street, at that residence, on a warrant for conspiracy to commit theft and aiding, inducing or causing theft. Deputies also arrested Shana Turner, 19, same address, on a warrant for theft and conspiracy to commit theft.
Thursday, 8:51 a.m., police arrested Aaron J. Deaknye, 31, 2600 block of Apperson Way North, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 9:08 a.m., police arrested an 11-year-old female in the 200 block of Magnolia Drive on charges of disobedience and battery.
Thursday, 10:55 a.m., deputies arrested Saul C. Vargas, 31, Muncie, at the Delaware County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 11 a.m., deputies arrested Brian A. Oaks, 38, 800 block of West North Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to stop after an accident.
Thursday, 12:30 p.m., deputies arrested Nicholas I. Bowser, 29, 2500 block of Grey Rock Lane, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in meth, possession of meth and receiving stolen property.
Thursday, 1:46 p.m., police arrested Tyson A. Deckard, 24, 600 block of Springwater Road, in the 1400 block of West Madison Street, on two warrants for petition to revoke and a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 2:24 p.m., police arrested Lauren Huestis, 28, 4700 block of Orleans Drive, at Markland Avenue and Washington Street, on warrants for petition to revoke a suspended, failure to appear and petition to revoke.
Thursday, 2:30 p.m., deputies arrested Matthew A. Dotterer, 29, 900 block of South Webster Street, at the Howard County jail, on a parole violation.
Thursday, 3:07 p.m., deputies arrested Eva L. Isenhower, 35, 2600 block of Apperson Way North, at that residence, on a warrant for theft and aiding, inducing or causing robbery.
Thursday, 5:34 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female at Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard on charges of theft and illegal possession of alcohol by a minor.
Thursday, 7:54 p.m., police arrested Alvin Campbell, 58, Marion, in the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Thursday, 10 a.m., the theft of an iPhone valued at $599 was reported from Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road.
Thursday, 12:10 p.m., the theft of a .410-gauge double barrel shotgun valued at $200 was reported from the 1400 block of East Broadway Street.
Thursday, 3:20 p.m., the theft of a personal safe, a silver necklace, a 20-inch bracelet and 200 personal checks was reported during a burglary in the 1900 block of South Park Road.
Thursday, 5:14 p.m., the theft of an Xbox 360 controller, a Nintendo Game Cube and two Xbox games was reported from the 3300 block of Dixon Lane.
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, Dec. 11, 2013 howard county Arrests Monday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jason S. Horner, 34, 3000 block of Zartman Road, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant for felony charges of battery with bodily injury and strangulation, and a misdemeanor charge of domest
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- More Police Reports Headlines