Howard County arrests
Friday, 3:46 a.m., state police arrested Joshua D. Cordell, 26, Lafayette, at the Howard County jail, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Friday, 4:30 a.m., state police arrested Justin M. Cavazos, 33, 2000 block of St. Louis Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a felony charge of operating while intoxicated.
Friday, 8:30 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old girl, in the 2400 block of Baxter Road, on a truancy charge.
Friday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Dillon B. McCool, 23, Peru, at the Fulton County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Friday, 10:14 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Marr, 40, 600 block of East North Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Friday, 10:15 a.m., deputies arrested Rachelle D. Jeffries, 45, 2700 block of South 350 West, at the Howard County jail, on a public intoxication charge.
Friday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Brycun J. Strong, 19, 2000 block of Olds Drive, in the 3000 block of South 00 East/West, on a felony theft charge.
Friday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Dino A. Lawson, 56, 1800 block of North Washington Street, at home, on felony charges of aggravated battery and battery resulting in bodily injury.
Friday, 7:54 p.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female, in the 1200 block of South Reed Road, on a conversion charge.
Saturday, 3:40 a.m., state police arrested Howard W. Smith Jr., 53, 900 block of East Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 3:01 a.m., deputies arrested Candice A. Juday, 22, Tipton, in the 4500 block of East 100 South, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 4:20 a.m., police arrested Shawn T. Drew, 25, 600 block of West Taylor Street, at home, on a felony domestic battery charge.
Sunday, 8:31 p.m., police arrested Jasper B. Roberts, 22, 400 block of North Purdum Street, in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a felony theft charge.
Sunday, 8:31 p.m., police arrested Bresia S. Pittman, 19, 600 block of South Union Street, in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a felony theft charge.
Sunday, 10:45 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male, in the 1000 block of North Purdum Street, on a runaway charge.
Sunday, 11:34 p.m., police arrested William R. Barker, 38, Eldorado Springs, Colo., in the 1900 block of East Markland Avenue, on a warrant for two counts of non-support of a dependent.
Monday, 1:21 a.m., police arrested Latherian Campbell, 26, 400 block of North Bell Street, at home, on a domestic battery charge.
Saturday, 9:32 a.m., the theft of tools and scrap metal was reported from the 2400 block of South 300 East.
Sunday, 12:09 p.m., the theft of a 2008 Benzue mo-ped, black, was reported in the 800 block of North Union Street.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- Police reports, Aug. 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7 a.m., deputies arrested Cornelius Tyler-Banks, 22, 1000 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.Tuesday, 8:38 a.m., deputies arrested Robin M Gastor, 46, 1400 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines