Howard County arrests
Thursday, 2:26 p.m., police arrested Deriq Watters, 24, 3000 block of Matthew Drive, at Elizabeth and Hoffer streets, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 3:57 a.m., deputies arrested Breann N. Quakenbush, 28, Greentown, at 4508 E. 200 South, on charges of possession of paraphernalia, false informing and a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested William T. Walker, 19, Elkhart, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for theft.
Thursday, 10:15 a.m., deputies arrested Carl E. Blassingame Jr., 29, 2700 block of North Washington Street, at the courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 11:08 a.m., deputies arrested Bobby L. Avery, 25, no address, at the Plainfield Correctional Facility, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 11:08 a.m., deputies arrested Kevin A. Conrad, 21, Peru, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 3 p.m., deputies arrested Sier D. Swindle, 20, Indianapolis, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 5:45 p.m., police arrested Dawn R. Crecelius, 42, Cass County, in the 3400 block of Melody Lane East, on a charge of possession of cocaine.
Thursday, 6:04 p.m., police arrested Kevin S. Lynch, 38, 500 west block of 400 South, at that residence, on charges of domestic battery, strangulation and interfering with the reporting of a crime.
Thursday, 8:44 p.m., police arrested Demetrius A. Hunter, 30, in the 900 block of North Jay Street, at North and Purdum streets, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Friday, 2:49 a.m., state police arrested Patrick R. Custard, Chicago, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Friday, 3:26 p.m., state police arrested Hillari E. Cripe, 21, Indianapolis, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- Police reports Howard Co. Arrests Thursday, 8:42 a.m., police arrested Ki Pil Choi, 43, Tipton, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on two counts of battery. Thursday, 8:50 a.m., deputies arrested Angelo Harris, 37, New Castle, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to rev
- Police reports, April 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:12 p.m., deputies arrested Frank Stanbaugh, 30, Peru, at the Cassville Market, on a warrant for residential entry and mischief. Tuesday, 9:19 p.m., police arrested Luke R. Gentry, 20, 400 block of South Washington Str
- More Police Reports Headlines