Friday, 3:31 p.m., police arrested Cody Waughn, 24, 500 block of East Poplar Street, in the 1800 block of North Washington Street, on charges of residential entry and public intoxication. Police also arrested LA Jackson, 34, 1800 north block of North Washington Street, on charges of domestic violence battery and strangulation.
Friday, 7:23 p.m., police arrested Manuel J. Sisneros, 33, 2400 block of North Purdum Street, at that residence, on charges of possession of marijuana, resisting law enforcement, possession of paraphernalia and a warrant for petition to revoke.
Friday, 10:28 p.m., police arrested Sophia Salinas, 31, 5100 block of Kickapoo Drive, at Center Road and U.S. 31, on a charge of possession of a controlled substance and a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 11:09 p.m., police arrested Todd L. Berry, 39, 4500 east block of 200 South, at Washington Street and Woodland Avenue, on a charges of driving while suspended. Police also arrested Joseph R. East, 26, same address, on three warrants for failure to appear.
Friday, 11:22 p.m., police arrested Yunes Kobaree, 23, 1300 block of North Phillips Street, at North and Leeds streets, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 12:47 a.m., police arrested Ronald R. Swope, 53, Bunker Hill, in the 2800 block of North Washington Street, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Tuesday, 1:15 p.m., the theft of an iPod Touch valued at $300 was reported from Central Middle School, 303 E. Superior St.
Wednesday, 10:59 p.m., the theft of an mp3 player valued at $200 was reported from a vehicle in the 800 block of Southway Boulevard.
Thursday, 6:15 a.m., the theft of cash and debit cards valued at $1,100 was reported in the 1300 block of West Walnut Street.
Thursday, 3:32 p.m., the theft of $925 worth of jewelry was reported during a burglary in the 5700 block of Seneca Trail.
- Police Reports
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- Police reports, Aug. 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7 a.m., deputies arrested Cornelius Tyler-Banks, 22, 1000 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.Tuesday, 8:38 a.m., deputies arrested Robin M Gastor, 46, 1400 block of
- Police reports, Aug. 6, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Clyde A. Kiger, 43, Denver, Colorado, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Monday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested Michael W. Spencer, 29, Galveston, at the Miami Correcti
- Police Reports, August 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 12:15 p.m., deputies arrested Frankie O. Allen, 37, Indianapolis, at the Johnson County Jail, on charges of possession of a controlled substance and theft of a controlled substance. Thursday, 1:46 p.m., deputies arrest
- More Police Reports Headlines