Friday, 3:31 p.m., police arrested Cody Waughn, 24, 500 block of East Poplar Street, in the 1800 block of North Washington Street, on charges of residential entry and public intoxication. Police also arrested LA Jackson, 34, 1800 north block of North Washington Street, on charges of domestic violence battery and strangulation.
Friday, 7:23 p.m., police arrested Manuel J. Sisneros, 33, 2400 block of North Purdum Street, at that residence, on charges of possession of marijuana, resisting law enforcement, possession of paraphernalia and a warrant for petition to revoke.
Friday, 10:28 p.m., police arrested Sophia Salinas, 31, 5100 block of Kickapoo Drive, at Center Road and U.S. 31, on a charge of possession of a controlled substance and a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 11:09 p.m., police arrested Todd L. Berry, 39, 4500 east block of 200 South, at Washington Street and Woodland Avenue, on a charges of driving while suspended. Police also arrested Joseph R. East, 26, same address, on three warrants for failure to appear.
Friday, 11:22 p.m., police arrested Yunes Kobaree, 23, 1300 block of North Phillips Street, at North and Leeds streets, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 12:47 a.m., police arrested Ronald R. Swope, 53, Bunker Hill, in the 2800 block of North Washington Street, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Tuesday, 1:15 p.m., the theft of an iPod Touch valued at $300 was reported from Central Middle School, 303 E. Superior St.
Wednesday, 10:59 p.m., the theft of an mp3 player valued at $200 was reported from a vehicle in the 800 block of Southway Boulevard.
Thursday, 6:15 a.m., the theft of cash and debit cards valued at $1,100 was reported in the 1300 block of West Walnut Street.
Thursday, 3:32 p.m., the theft of $925 worth of jewelry was reported during a burglary in the 5700 block of Seneca Trail.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- Police reports, Nov. 20, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Aaron M. Gilsinger, 40, 8400 block of 750 West, at the Howard County jail, on two counts of failure to appear. Friday, 1:55 p.m., deputies arrested Malyandia S. Monroe, 45, Wabash, at the Wab
- More Police Reports Headlines