Friday, 3:31 p.m., police arrested Cody Waughn, 24, 500 block of East Poplar Street, in the 1800 block of North Washington Street, on charges of residential entry and public intoxication. Police also arrested LA Jackson, 34, 1800 north block of North Washington Street, on charges of domestic violence battery and strangulation.
Friday, 7:23 p.m., police arrested Manuel J. Sisneros, 33, 2400 block of North Purdum Street, at that residence, on charges of possession of marijuana, resisting law enforcement, possession of paraphernalia and a warrant for petition to revoke.
Friday, 10:28 p.m., police arrested Sophia Salinas, 31, 5100 block of Kickapoo Drive, at Center Road and U.S. 31, on a charge of possession of a controlled substance and a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 11:09 p.m., police arrested Todd L. Berry, 39, 4500 east block of 200 South, at Washington Street and Woodland Avenue, on a charges of driving while suspended. Police also arrested Joseph R. East, 26, same address, on three warrants for failure to appear.
Friday, 11:22 p.m., police arrested Yunes Kobaree, 23, 1300 block of North Phillips Street, at North and Leeds streets, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 12:47 a.m., police arrested Ronald R. Swope, 53, Bunker Hill, in the 2800 block of North Washington Street, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Tuesday, 1:15 p.m., the theft of an iPod Touch valued at $300 was reported from Central Middle School, 303 E. Superior St.
Wednesday, 10:59 p.m., the theft of an mp3 player valued at $200 was reported from a vehicle in the 800 block of Southway Boulevard.
Thursday, 6:15 a.m., the theft of cash and debit cards valued at $1,100 was reported in the 1300 block of West Walnut Street.
Thursday, 3:32 p.m., the theft of $925 worth of jewelry was reported during a burglary in the 5700 block of Seneca Trail.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 1, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:49 a.m., deputies arrested Christine M. Parr, 46, 1100 block of South Bell Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Jetona M. Cox, 38, 1300 block of North
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- More Police Reports Headlines