Friday, 3:31 p.m., police arrested Cody Waughn, 24, 500 block of East Poplar Street, in the 1800 block of North Washington Street, on charges of residential entry and public intoxication. Police also arrested LA Jackson, 34, 1800 north block of North Washington Street, on charges of domestic violence battery and strangulation.
Friday, 7:23 p.m., police arrested Manuel J. Sisneros, 33, 2400 block of North Purdum Street, at that residence, on charges of possession of marijuana, resisting law enforcement, possession of paraphernalia and a warrant for petition to revoke.
Friday, 10:28 p.m., police arrested Sophia Salinas, 31, 5100 block of Kickapoo Drive, at Center Road and U.S. 31, on a charge of possession of a controlled substance and a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 11:09 p.m., police arrested Todd L. Berry, 39, 4500 east block of 200 South, at Washington Street and Woodland Avenue, on a charges of driving while suspended. Police also arrested Joseph R. East, 26, same address, on three warrants for failure to appear.
Friday, 11:22 p.m., police arrested Yunes Kobaree, 23, 1300 block of North Phillips Street, at North and Leeds streets, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 12:47 a.m., police arrested Ronald R. Swope, 53, Bunker Hill, in the 2800 block of North Washington Street, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Tuesday, 1:15 p.m., the theft of an iPod Touch valued at $300 was reported from Central Middle School, 303 E. Superior St.
Wednesday, 10:59 p.m., the theft of an mp3 player valued at $200 was reported from a vehicle in the 800 block of Southway Boulevard.
Thursday, 6:15 a.m., the theft of cash and debit cards valued at $1,100 was reported in the 1300 block of West Walnut Street.
Thursday, 3:32 p.m., the theft of $925 worth of jewelry was reported during a burglary in the 5700 block of Seneca Trail.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- Police reports Howard Co. Arrests Thursday, 8:42 a.m., police arrested Ki Pil Choi, 43, Tipton, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on two counts of battery. Thursday, 8:50 a.m., deputies arrested Angelo Harris, 37, New Castle, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to rev
- Police reports, April 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:12 p.m., deputies arrested Frank Stanbaugh, 30, Peru, at the Cassville Market, on a warrant for residential entry and mischief. Tuesday, 9:19 p.m., police arrested Luke R. Gentry, 20, 400 block of South Washington Str
- More Police Reports Headlines