Wednesday, 2:02 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 1300 block of North Wabash Avenue, on a charge of disobedience.
Thursday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Adrienson Cyrus, 30, Indianapolis, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:15 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old female at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 10:40 a.m., police arrested Henry D. Clayton, 25, 600 block of Marsha Court, in the 200 block of East Jefferson Street, on a warrant for residential entry and criminal recklessness.
Thursday, 10:54 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey B. Grant Jr., 22, 5500 block of Buckskin Drive, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Brandon Mulvaney, 28, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for domestic violence battery and battery.
Thursday, 2:45 p.m., deputies arrested Amy C. McCoy, 20, 1800 block of North McCann Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 4:24 p.m., deputies arrested Ashleigh Freeman, 19, 700 block of West Taylor Street, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for possession of marijuana.
Thursday, 4:30 p.m., deputies arrested Daiquan Haith, 20, 700 block of West Taylor Street, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for possession of marijuana.
Thursday, 4:33 p.m., police arrested Chad A. Heath, 23, 1100 block of South Main Street, at Washington and Mulberry streets, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 4:41 p.m., police arrested James D. Woodard, 42, 900 block of East Mulberry Street, at Purdum and Mulberry streets, on a probation violation.
Thursday, 6:42 p.m., police arrested Niema Prescott, 32, 1400 block of North Purdum Street, at Marsh, 1401 N. Washington St., on charges of resisting law enforcement and resisting law enforcement with a vehicle.
Thursday, 6:55 p.m., police arrested Charles J. Gardner, 58, 1800 block of St. Charles Court, at Dixon Road and Sycamore Street, on charges of possession of marijuana and resisting law enforcement.
Thursday, 8;19 p.m., police arrested James B. McKoon, 40, 2500 block of Apperson Way North, at that residence, on three warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 8:26 p.m., police arrested Jesse R. Ward, 30, 2400 north block of 600 East, in the 3500 block of South Lafountain Street, on charges of operating a vehicle while being a habitual traffic offender, possession of controlled substance and possession of a syringe.
Thursday, 10:47 p.m., police arrested Tamara Stackhouse, 36, 500 block of South Washington Street, at Apperson Way and Sycamore Street, on a warrant for aiding, inducing or causing dealing in cocaine. Police also arrested Jay P. McCray, 44, 1200 block of Apperson Way South, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.
Thursday, 11:29 p.m., deputies arrested Andrew Shinneman, 28, 1100 block of Eagle Lane, at that residence, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Friday, 12:03 a.m., police arrested Alex R. Bitner, 22, 1300 block of South Ohio Street, at Webster Street and Boulevard, on charges of driving while suspended, possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance.
Friday, 12:32 a.m., deputies arrested Dustin J, Newton, 26, 1800 block of West Madison Street, on a hold for Clinton County.
Friday, 3:29 a.m., police arrested Martiqco L. Young, 43, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, in the 1200 block of West Walnut Street, on charges of public intoxication and trespass.
Thursday, 2:19 p.m., the theft of a lawn mower with blower and a charcoal grill was reported from the 600 block of Brandon Street.
Thursday, 2:36 p.m., the theft of an air conditioning unit, refrigerator, a broom and dust pan, a window, miscellaneous tools and copper piping was reported during a burglary in the 2100 block of North Wabash Avenue.
Friday, 3:06 a.m., the theft of a 1996 gray Dodge Caravan valued at $2,234 was reported from the 600 block of East Walnut Street.
Monday, 9:25 p.m., police arrested Shanna M. Lewis, 40, 600 block of East 5th Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., deputies arrested Joshua K. Wolf, 25, 200 West 3rd Street, Peru, on a petition to revoke sentence.
Wednesday, 12:30 p.m., police arrested Phillip M. Tolley, 24, 600 block of Monroe Street, Peru, on charges of burglary and theft.
Monday, 10:04 p.m., police arrested Patricia R. Pickett, 45, 1500 block of South Union Street, Kokomo, on a charge of neglect of a dependent.
Wednesday, 11:12 p.m., police arrested Eric R. Miller, 42, 400 block of Columbia Ave., Tipton, on a charge of battery.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- More Police Reports Headlines