Wednesday, 2:02 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 1300 block of North Wabash Avenue, on a charge of disobedience.
Thursday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Adrienson Cyrus, 30, Indianapolis, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:15 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old female at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 10:40 a.m., police arrested Henry D. Clayton, 25, 600 block of Marsha Court, in the 200 block of East Jefferson Street, on a warrant for residential entry and criminal recklessness.
Thursday, 10:54 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey B. Grant Jr., 22, 5500 block of Buckskin Drive, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Brandon Mulvaney, 28, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for domestic violence battery and battery.
Thursday, 2:45 p.m., deputies arrested Amy C. McCoy, 20, 1800 block of North McCann Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 4:24 p.m., deputies arrested Ashleigh Freeman, 19, 700 block of West Taylor Street, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for possession of marijuana.
Thursday, 4:30 p.m., deputies arrested Daiquan Haith, 20, 700 block of West Taylor Street, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for possession of marijuana.
Thursday, 4:33 p.m., police arrested Chad A. Heath, 23, 1100 block of South Main Street, at Washington and Mulberry streets, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 4:41 p.m., police arrested James D. Woodard, 42, 900 block of East Mulberry Street, at Purdum and Mulberry streets, on a probation violation.
Thursday, 6:42 p.m., police arrested Niema Prescott, 32, 1400 block of North Purdum Street, at Marsh, 1401 N. Washington St., on charges of resisting law enforcement and resisting law enforcement with a vehicle.
Thursday, 6:55 p.m., police arrested Charles J. Gardner, 58, 1800 block of St. Charles Court, at Dixon Road and Sycamore Street, on charges of possession of marijuana and resisting law enforcement.
Thursday, 8;19 p.m., police arrested James B. McKoon, 40, 2500 block of Apperson Way North, at that residence, on three warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 8:26 p.m., police arrested Jesse R. Ward, 30, 2400 north block of 600 East, in the 3500 block of South Lafountain Street, on charges of operating a vehicle while being a habitual traffic offender, possession of controlled substance and possession of a syringe.
Thursday, 10:47 p.m., police arrested Tamara Stackhouse, 36, 500 block of South Washington Street, at Apperson Way and Sycamore Street, on a warrant for aiding, inducing or causing dealing in cocaine. Police also arrested Jay P. McCray, 44, 1200 block of Apperson Way South, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.
Thursday, 11:29 p.m., deputies arrested Andrew Shinneman, 28, 1100 block of Eagle Lane, at that residence, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Friday, 12:03 a.m., police arrested Alex R. Bitner, 22, 1300 block of South Ohio Street, at Webster Street and Boulevard, on charges of driving while suspended, possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance.
Friday, 12:32 a.m., deputies arrested Dustin J, Newton, 26, 1800 block of West Madison Street, on a hold for Clinton County.
Friday, 3:29 a.m., police arrested Martiqco L. Young, 43, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, in the 1200 block of West Walnut Street, on charges of public intoxication and trespass.
Thursday, 2:19 p.m., the theft of a lawn mower with blower and a charcoal grill was reported from the 600 block of Brandon Street.
Thursday, 2:36 p.m., the theft of an air conditioning unit, refrigerator, a broom and dust pan, a window, miscellaneous tools and copper piping was reported during a burglary in the 2100 block of North Wabash Avenue.
Friday, 3:06 a.m., the theft of a 1996 gray Dodge Caravan valued at $2,234 was reported from the 600 block of East Walnut Street.
Monday, 9:25 p.m., police arrested Shanna M. Lewis, 40, 600 block of East 5th Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., deputies arrested Joshua K. Wolf, 25, 200 West 3rd Street, Peru, on a petition to revoke sentence.
Wednesday, 12:30 p.m., police arrested Phillip M. Tolley, 24, 600 block of Monroe Street, Peru, on charges of burglary and theft.
Monday, 10:04 p.m., police arrested Patricia R. Pickett, 45, 1500 block of South Union Street, Kokomo, on a charge of neglect of a dependent.
Wednesday, 11:12 p.m., police arrested Eric R. Miller, 42, 400 block of Columbia Ave., Tipton, on a charge of battery.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- More Police Reports Headlines