Wednesday, 2:02 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 1300 block of North Wabash Avenue, on a charge of disobedience.
Thursday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Adrienson Cyrus, 30, Indianapolis, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:15 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old female at Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road, on a charge of disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 10:40 a.m., police arrested Henry D. Clayton, 25, 600 block of Marsha Court, in the 200 block of East Jefferson Street, on a warrant for residential entry and criminal recklessness.
Thursday, 10:54 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey B. Grant Jr., 22, 5500 block of Buckskin Drive, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Brandon Mulvaney, 28, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for domestic violence battery and battery.
Thursday, 2:45 p.m., deputies arrested Amy C. McCoy, 20, 1800 block of North McCann Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 4:24 p.m., deputies arrested Ashleigh Freeman, 19, 700 block of West Taylor Street, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for possession of marijuana.
Thursday, 4:30 p.m., deputies arrested Daiquan Haith, 20, 700 block of West Taylor Street, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for possession of marijuana.
Thursday, 4:33 p.m., police arrested Chad A. Heath, 23, 1100 block of South Main Street, at Washington and Mulberry streets, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 4:41 p.m., police arrested James D. Woodard, 42, 900 block of East Mulberry Street, at Purdum and Mulberry streets, on a probation violation.
Thursday, 6:42 p.m., police arrested Niema Prescott, 32, 1400 block of North Purdum Street, at Marsh, 1401 N. Washington St., on charges of resisting law enforcement and resisting law enforcement with a vehicle.
Thursday, 6:55 p.m., police arrested Charles J. Gardner, 58, 1800 block of St. Charles Court, at Dixon Road and Sycamore Street, on charges of possession of marijuana and resisting law enforcement.
Thursday, 8;19 p.m., police arrested James B. McKoon, 40, 2500 block of Apperson Way North, at that residence, on three warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 8:26 p.m., police arrested Jesse R. Ward, 30, 2400 north block of 600 East, in the 3500 block of South Lafountain Street, on charges of operating a vehicle while being a habitual traffic offender, possession of controlled substance and possession of a syringe.
Thursday, 10:47 p.m., police arrested Tamara Stackhouse, 36, 500 block of South Washington Street, at Apperson Way and Sycamore Street, on a warrant for aiding, inducing or causing dealing in cocaine. Police also arrested Jay P. McCray, 44, 1200 block of Apperson Way South, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.
Thursday, 11:29 p.m., deputies arrested Andrew Shinneman, 28, 1100 block of Eagle Lane, at that residence, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Friday, 12:03 a.m., police arrested Alex R. Bitner, 22, 1300 block of South Ohio Street, at Webster Street and Boulevard, on charges of driving while suspended, possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance.
Friday, 12:32 a.m., deputies arrested Dustin J, Newton, 26, 1800 block of West Madison Street, on a hold for Clinton County.
Friday, 3:29 a.m., police arrested Martiqco L. Young, 43, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, in the 1200 block of West Walnut Street, on charges of public intoxication and trespass.
Thursday, 2:19 p.m., the theft of a lawn mower with blower and a charcoal grill was reported from the 600 block of Brandon Street.
Thursday, 2:36 p.m., the theft of an air conditioning unit, refrigerator, a broom and dust pan, a window, miscellaneous tools and copper piping was reported during a burglary in the 2100 block of North Wabash Avenue.
Friday, 3:06 a.m., the theft of a 1996 gray Dodge Caravan valued at $2,234 was reported from the 600 block of East Walnut Street.
Monday, 9:25 p.m., police arrested Shanna M. Lewis, 40, 600 block of East 5th Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., deputies arrested Joshua K. Wolf, 25, 200 West 3rd Street, Peru, on a petition to revoke sentence.
Wednesday, 12:30 p.m., police arrested Phillip M. Tolley, 24, 600 block of Monroe Street, Peru, on charges of burglary and theft.
Monday, 10:04 p.m., police arrested Patricia R. Pickett, 45, 1500 block of South Union Street, Kokomo, on a charge of neglect of a dependent.
Wednesday, 11:12 p.m., police arrested Eric R. Miller, 42, 400 block of Columbia Ave., Tipton, on a charge of battery.
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, Dec. 12, 2013 howard county Arrests Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Jackson Jordan, 21, 1000 block of East North Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Tuesday, 7:36 p.m., police arrested Austin L. Foreman, 18, 6000 blo
- Police blotter, Dec. 11, 2013 howard county Arrests Monday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jason S. Horner, 34, 3000 block of Zartman Road, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant for felony charges of battery with bodily injury and strangulation, and a misdemeanor charge of domest
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- More Police Reports Headlines