Howard County arrests
Wednesday, 5:44 a.m., police arrested Zachary Shuck, 18, 1500 block of South Plate Street.
Wednesday, 4:11 p.m., police arrested Raymond P. Wilcox, 31, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at Marsh, 1401 N. Washington St., on a charge of theft.
Wednesday, 6:36 p.m., police arrested Timothy R. Fording, 45, 900 block of Alto Road, at Center Road and U.S. 31, on a warrant for receiving stolen property.
Wednesday, 7:48 p.m., deputies arrested Maria I. Walker, 35, 500 block of West Jefferson Street, at that residence, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, 7:49 p.m., deputies arrested Randy L. Murphy, 28, 1000 block of St. Louis Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for battery.
Wednesday, 8:14 p.m., police arrested Marquis L. Hollingsworth, 31, Sharpsville, at Ind. 26 and Park Road, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 8:25 p.m., deputies arrested Francisco Thiele, 38, 700 block of West Main Street, Greentown, at that residence, on charges of strangulation, confinement, interfering with the reported of a crime and battery.
Wednesday, 9:06 p.m., deputies arrested James R. Corwin, 41, 1600 block of North Leeds Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 9:50 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female at Marsh, 208 E. Southway Blvd., on a charge of conversion.
Wednesday, 11 p.m., police arrested William Suffield, 21, 4400 East 00 North-South, at McCann and Tate streets, on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance.
Wednesday, 6:30 a.m., the theft of a 19-inch flat screen TV with built-in DVD player and a portable under-the-counter TV valued at $300 was reported from the 1900 block of Apperson Way North.
Wednesday, 7:15 a.m., the theft a Thunder .380 caliber semi-automatic handgun and a holster was reported from the 100 block of East State Street.
Wednesday, 7:30 a.m., the theft of a class ring valued at $250 and a sliver ring with diamonds valued at $200 was reported from Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road.
Thursday, 12:21 a.m., the theft of a Taurus .45-caliber handgun valued at $600 was reported during a burglary in the 2800 block of Amberwood Drive.
Thursday, 1:57 a.m., the theft of a Galaxy cell phone valued at $300 was reported from the 900 block of East Center Road.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, Dec. 11, 2013 howard county Arrests Monday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jason S. Horner, 34, 3000 block of Zartman Road, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant for felony charges of battery with bodily injury and strangulation, and a misdemeanor charge of domest
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- More Police Reports Headlines