Howard County arrests
Wednesday, 5:44 a.m., police arrested Zachary Shuck, 18, 1500 block of South Plate Street.
Wednesday, 4:11 p.m., police arrested Raymond P. Wilcox, 31, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at Marsh, 1401 N. Washington St., on a charge of theft.
Wednesday, 6:36 p.m., police arrested Timothy R. Fording, 45, 900 block of Alto Road, at Center Road and U.S. 31, on a warrant for receiving stolen property.
Wednesday, 7:48 p.m., deputies arrested Maria I. Walker, 35, 500 block of West Jefferson Street, at that residence, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, 7:49 p.m., deputies arrested Randy L. Murphy, 28, 1000 block of St. Louis Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for battery.
Wednesday, 8:14 p.m., police arrested Marquis L. Hollingsworth, 31, Sharpsville, at Ind. 26 and Park Road, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 8:25 p.m., deputies arrested Francisco Thiele, 38, 700 block of West Main Street, Greentown, at that residence, on charges of strangulation, confinement, interfering with the reported of a crime and battery.
Wednesday, 9:06 p.m., deputies arrested James R. Corwin, 41, 1600 block of North Leeds Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 9:50 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female at Marsh, 208 E. Southway Blvd., on a charge of conversion.
Wednesday, 11 p.m., police arrested William Suffield, 21, 4400 East 00 North-South, at McCann and Tate streets, on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance.
Wednesday, 6:30 a.m., the theft of a 19-inch flat screen TV with built-in DVD player and a portable under-the-counter TV valued at $300 was reported from the 1900 block of Apperson Way North.
Wednesday, 7:15 a.m., the theft a Thunder .380 caliber semi-automatic handgun and a holster was reported from the 100 block of East State Street.
Wednesday, 7:30 a.m., the theft of a class ring valued at $250 and a sliver ring with diamonds valued at $200 was reported from Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road.
Thursday, 12:21 a.m., the theft of a Taurus .45-caliber handgun valued at $600 was reported during a burglary in the 2800 block of Amberwood Drive.
Thursday, 1:57 a.m., the theft of a Galaxy cell phone valued at $300 was reported from the 900 block of East Center Road.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, April 19, 2014 • Christopher Sparlin, 24, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony domestic battery, was sentenced to three years with 266 days served and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men's Non-Violence Educatio
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- More Police Reports Headlines