Howard County arrests
Wednesday, 5:44 a.m., police arrested Zachary Shuck, 18, 1500 block of South Plate Street.
Wednesday, 4:11 p.m., police arrested Raymond P. Wilcox, 31, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at Marsh, 1401 N. Washington St., on a charge of theft.
Wednesday, 6:36 p.m., police arrested Timothy R. Fording, 45, 900 block of Alto Road, at Center Road and U.S. 31, on a warrant for receiving stolen property.
Wednesday, 7:48 p.m., deputies arrested Maria I. Walker, 35, 500 block of West Jefferson Street, at that residence, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, 7:49 p.m., deputies arrested Randy L. Murphy, 28, 1000 block of St. Louis Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for battery.
Wednesday, 8:14 p.m., police arrested Marquis L. Hollingsworth, 31, Sharpsville, at Ind. 26 and Park Road, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 8:25 p.m., deputies arrested Francisco Thiele, 38, 700 block of West Main Street, Greentown, at that residence, on charges of strangulation, confinement, interfering with the reported of a crime and battery.
Wednesday, 9:06 p.m., deputies arrested James R. Corwin, 41, 1600 block of North Leeds Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 9:50 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female at Marsh, 208 E. Southway Blvd., on a charge of conversion.
Wednesday, 11 p.m., police arrested William Suffield, 21, 4400 East 00 North-South, at McCann and Tate streets, on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance.
Wednesday, 6:30 a.m., the theft of a 19-inch flat screen TV with built-in DVD player and a portable under-the-counter TV valued at $300 was reported from the 1900 block of Apperson Way North.
Wednesday, 7:15 a.m., the theft a Thunder .380 caliber semi-automatic handgun and a holster was reported from the 100 block of East State Street.
Wednesday, 7:30 a.m., the theft of a class ring valued at $250 and a sliver ring with diamonds valued at $200 was reported from Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road.
Thursday, 12:21 a.m., the theft of a Taurus .45-caliber handgun valued at $600 was reported during a burglary in the 2800 block of Amberwood Drive.
Thursday, 1:57 a.m., the theft of a Galaxy cell phone valued at $300 was reported from the 900 block of East Center Road.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, March 7, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 1:40 a.m., deputies arrested Katie L. Hayden, 23, 2300 block of North Armstrong Street, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for two counts of failure to appear, two counts of failure to complete community service, two
Police reports, March 5, 2014
Howard County Arrests Monday, 4:06 p.m., police arrested Timothy B. Goode, 25, 1300 block of Wigwam Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear. Monday, 4:15 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Powell, 49, 400 block of Rainbow Circle, a
- Police blotter, March 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 8:35 a.m., deputies arrested Charles W. Thompson, 41, 2600 block of East 100 North, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Robert M. Rogers, 29, 10300 block of West 650 N
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Dale Swingley, 54, 100 block of Chippewa Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for arson. Thursday, 2:35 a.m., deputies arrested Stephen K. Finley, 48, 500 block of Somerset Drive, a
- Sentencings • Jamie Travis, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to one year of his original sentence and returned to probation. • Robert Rogers, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke
- Police reports, Feb. 28, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:32 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Catron, 46, 400 block of East Walnut Street, at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of trespass. Wednesday, 4 p.m., police arrested Robert M. Finch, 32, 1000 block of South
- Police reports, Feb. 27, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon R. Ellis, 34, 900 block of East Dixon Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:18 a.m., deputies arrested William A. Huntley, 57, 800 block
- Police blotter, Feb. 26, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 8:52 a.m., deputies arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 25, 200 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Monday, 9:10 a.m., police arrested Dawn M. Jarvis, 30, 500 block of Sundown Drive, at
- Police blotter, Feb. 25, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Lance R. Berry, 35, 400 block of West 275 North, at the Cass County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Friday, 4:08 p.m., deputies arrested Morgan T. Vetter, 25, 2500 block of Lorine Lane,
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Thursday, 9:38 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffery M. Weaver, 38, 13000 east block of 150 North, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Claudia Ziebell, 30, Russiavill
- More Police Reports Headlines