Sunday, 12:43 p.m., deputies arrested Michael A. Hall, 40, Greentown, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for residential entry.
Monday, 11:06 a.m., deputies arrested Michael T. Wilson, 34, 2400 block of Baxter Road, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Monday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Dylan R. Piker, 19, 300 block of West Morgan Street, at the courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Monday, 12:15 p.m., police arrested Armond Patterson, 34, 5500 block of Menomonee Drive, at Center and Dixon roads, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Monday, 1:36 p.m., police arrested Jonathan Jones, 32, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in the 900 block of East Carter Street, on warrants for failure to appear and petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Monday, 4:42 p.m., police arrested Lisa Gross, 24, Peru, at Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Monday, 9:03 p.m., police arrested Jessica Deaton, 24, Southdowns Drive, at home, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 1:34 a.m., police arrested Martiqco L. Young, 43, 600 block of East Jefferson Street, in the 1200 block of West Walnut Street, on charges of trespass and residential entry.
Tuesday, 9:58 a.m., police arrested Ryan Schultz, 26, 2000 block of East Carter Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear and two body attachment warrants.
Tuesday, 5:34 p.m., police arrested Mario A. Bryant, 28, 900 block of South Buckeye Street, in the 1400 block of North Jay Street, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 6:12 p.m., police arrested a 14-year-old male in the 1200 block of North Webster Street, on a charge of disobedience.
Wednesday, 1:20 a.m., police arrested Casey P. Langley, 23, 600 block of South Goyer Road, at Motel 6, 2808 S. Reed Road, on a charge of invasion of privacy.
Monday, 9 a.m., the theft of a silver and black Tao-Tao mo-ped valued at $1,060 was reported from the 1200 block of North Courtland Avenue.
Monday, 11:18 a.m., the theft of cash and checks was reported from Button Motors, 1400 E. Boulevard.
Monday, 4:01 p.m., the theft of Nike and Fila shoes and Adidas socks valued at $163 was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard.
Monday, 4:40 p.m., the theft of a TomTom GPS unit, a DVD player and cologne valued at $280 was reported from a vehicle in the 1300 block of South Plate Street.
Monday, 5:50 p.m., the theft of a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix valued at $6,500 was reported from the 2000 block of East Carter Street.
Monday, 7:35 p.m., the theft of a bedroom suit and a dresser valued at $1,500 was reported from a storage unit at 1299 Home Ave.
Tuesday, 10:24 p.m., the theft of a 1991 Pontiac valued at $800 was reported from the 1200 block of South Plate Street.
Friday, 12:10 p.m., deputies arrested Hunter A. Bartel, 19, 300 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on a warrant for receiving stolen property.
Friday, 1:24 p.m., deputies arrested Joshua Reed, 24, 1000 block of Mill Street, Wabash, on a parole hold.
Friday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Dianna Hahn, 36, Ridgeville, on a failure-to-appear warrant.
Friday, 3:30 p.m., deputies arrested Charles Howey, 36, 10 block of East Mildren Street, Logansport, on a warrant for violation of community corrections.
Friday, 4 p.m., deputies arrested Dwayne Lyons, 20, 1100 block of West 200 North, Peru, on a warrant for violation of community corrections.
Friday, 4:05 p.m., deputies arrested Kathy Ribble, 52, 600 block of Woodburn Green, Peru, on a violation-of-parole warrant.
Friday, 10:55 p.m., police arrested Jerry A. Dail, 36, 300 block of North Washington Street, Swayzee, on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Saturday, 12:12 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon Wilburn, 21, 600 block of Marble Drive, Logansport, on charges of domestic battery in the presence of a minor and interfering with reporting a crime.
Saturday, 4:35 a.m., police arrested Steven L. Clemons, 40, 300 block of West 6th Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 9:40 p.m., state police arrested Dawn Vanness, 25, 300 block of West 900 South, Bunker Hill, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 11:20 p.m., police arrested Aaron M. Hanby, 22, 400 block of Monroe Avenue, Peru, on charges of operating while intoxicated by a controlled substance and possession of marijuana.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- More Police Reports Headlines