Sunday, 12:43 p.m., deputies arrested Michael A. Hall, 40, Greentown, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for residential entry.
Monday, 11:06 a.m., deputies arrested Michael T. Wilson, 34, 2400 block of Baxter Road, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Monday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Dylan R. Piker, 19, 300 block of West Morgan Street, at the courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Monday, 12:15 p.m., police arrested Armond Patterson, 34, 5500 block of Menomonee Drive, at Center and Dixon roads, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Monday, 1:36 p.m., police arrested Jonathan Jones, 32, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in the 900 block of East Carter Street, on warrants for failure to appear and petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Monday, 4:42 p.m., police arrested Lisa Gross, 24, Peru, at Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Monday, 9:03 p.m., police arrested Jessica Deaton, 24, Southdowns Drive, at home, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 1:34 a.m., police arrested Martiqco L. Young, 43, 600 block of East Jefferson Street, in the 1200 block of West Walnut Street, on charges of trespass and residential entry.
Tuesday, 9:58 a.m., police arrested Ryan Schultz, 26, 2000 block of East Carter Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear and two body attachment warrants.
Tuesday, 5:34 p.m., police arrested Mario A. Bryant, 28, 900 block of South Buckeye Street, in the 1400 block of North Jay Street, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 6:12 p.m., police arrested a 14-year-old male in the 1200 block of North Webster Street, on a charge of disobedience.
Wednesday, 1:20 a.m., police arrested Casey P. Langley, 23, 600 block of South Goyer Road, at Motel 6, 2808 S. Reed Road, on a charge of invasion of privacy.
Monday, 9 a.m., the theft of a silver and black Tao-Tao mo-ped valued at $1,060 was reported from the 1200 block of North Courtland Avenue.
Monday, 11:18 a.m., the theft of cash and checks was reported from Button Motors, 1400 E. Boulevard.
Monday, 4:01 p.m., the theft of Nike and Fila shoes and Adidas socks valued at $163 was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard.
Monday, 4:40 p.m., the theft of a TomTom GPS unit, a DVD player and cologne valued at $280 was reported from a vehicle in the 1300 block of South Plate Street.
Monday, 5:50 p.m., the theft of a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix valued at $6,500 was reported from the 2000 block of East Carter Street.
Monday, 7:35 p.m., the theft of a bedroom suit and a dresser valued at $1,500 was reported from a storage unit at 1299 Home Ave.
Tuesday, 10:24 p.m., the theft of a 1991 Pontiac valued at $800 was reported from the 1200 block of South Plate Street.
Friday, 12:10 p.m., deputies arrested Hunter A. Bartel, 19, 300 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on a warrant for receiving stolen property.
Friday, 1:24 p.m., deputies arrested Joshua Reed, 24, 1000 block of Mill Street, Wabash, on a parole hold.
Friday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Dianna Hahn, 36, Ridgeville, on a failure-to-appear warrant.
Friday, 3:30 p.m., deputies arrested Charles Howey, 36, 10 block of East Mildren Street, Logansport, on a warrant for violation of community corrections.
Friday, 4 p.m., deputies arrested Dwayne Lyons, 20, 1100 block of West 200 North, Peru, on a warrant for violation of community corrections.
Friday, 4:05 p.m., deputies arrested Kathy Ribble, 52, 600 block of Woodburn Green, Peru, on a violation-of-parole warrant.
Friday, 10:55 p.m., police arrested Jerry A. Dail, 36, 300 block of North Washington Street, Swayzee, on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Saturday, 12:12 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon Wilburn, 21, 600 block of Marble Drive, Logansport, on charges of domestic battery in the presence of a minor and interfering with reporting a crime.
Saturday, 4:35 a.m., police arrested Steven L. Clemons, 40, 300 block of West 6th Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 9:40 p.m., state police arrested Dawn Vanness, 25, 300 block of West 900 South, Bunker Hill, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 11:20 p.m., police arrested Aaron M. Hanby, 22, 400 block of Monroe Avenue, Peru, on charges of operating while intoxicated by a controlled substance and possession of marijuana.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 22, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Zachary Bowser, 34, 1600 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on warrants for auto theft and habitual offender.Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Moore, 27, 2900 bl
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- More Police Reports Headlines