Sunday, 12:43 p.m., deputies arrested Michael A. Hall, 40, Greentown, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for residential entry.
Monday, 11:06 a.m., deputies arrested Michael T. Wilson, 34, 2400 block of Baxter Road, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Monday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Dylan R. Piker, 19, 300 block of West Morgan Street, at the courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Monday, 12:15 p.m., police arrested Armond Patterson, 34, 5500 block of Menomonee Drive, at Center and Dixon roads, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Monday, 1:36 p.m., police arrested Jonathan Jones, 32, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in the 900 block of East Carter Street, on warrants for failure to appear and petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Monday, 4:42 p.m., police arrested Lisa Gross, 24, Peru, at Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Monday, 9:03 p.m., police arrested Jessica Deaton, 24, Southdowns Drive, at home, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 1:34 a.m., police arrested Martiqco L. Young, 43, 600 block of East Jefferson Street, in the 1200 block of West Walnut Street, on charges of trespass and residential entry.
Tuesday, 9:58 a.m., police arrested Ryan Schultz, 26, 2000 block of East Carter Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear and two body attachment warrants.
Tuesday, 5:34 p.m., police arrested Mario A. Bryant, 28, 900 block of South Buckeye Street, in the 1400 block of North Jay Street, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 6:12 p.m., police arrested a 14-year-old male in the 1200 block of North Webster Street, on a charge of disobedience.
Wednesday, 1:20 a.m., police arrested Casey P. Langley, 23, 600 block of South Goyer Road, at Motel 6, 2808 S. Reed Road, on a charge of invasion of privacy.
Monday, 9 a.m., the theft of a silver and black Tao-Tao mo-ped valued at $1,060 was reported from the 1200 block of North Courtland Avenue.
Monday, 11:18 a.m., the theft of cash and checks was reported from Button Motors, 1400 E. Boulevard.
Monday, 4:01 p.m., the theft of Nike and Fila shoes and Adidas socks valued at $163 was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard.
Monday, 4:40 p.m., the theft of a TomTom GPS unit, a DVD player and cologne valued at $280 was reported from a vehicle in the 1300 block of South Plate Street.
Monday, 5:50 p.m., the theft of a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix valued at $6,500 was reported from the 2000 block of East Carter Street.
Monday, 7:35 p.m., the theft of a bedroom suit and a dresser valued at $1,500 was reported from a storage unit at 1299 Home Ave.
Tuesday, 10:24 p.m., the theft of a 1991 Pontiac valued at $800 was reported from the 1200 block of South Plate Street.
Friday, 12:10 p.m., deputies arrested Hunter A. Bartel, 19, 300 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on a warrant for receiving stolen property.
Friday, 1:24 p.m., deputies arrested Joshua Reed, 24, 1000 block of Mill Street, Wabash, on a parole hold.
Friday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Dianna Hahn, 36, Ridgeville, on a failure-to-appear warrant.
Friday, 3:30 p.m., deputies arrested Charles Howey, 36, 10 block of East Mildren Street, Logansport, on a warrant for violation of community corrections.
Friday, 4 p.m., deputies arrested Dwayne Lyons, 20, 1100 block of West 200 North, Peru, on a warrant for violation of community corrections.
Friday, 4:05 p.m., deputies arrested Kathy Ribble, 52, 600 block of Woodburn Green, Peru, on a violation-of-parole warrant.
Friday, 10:55 p.m., police arrested Jerry A. Dail, 36, 300 block of North Washington Street, Swayzee, on charges of battery and criminal mischief.
Saturday, 12:12 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon Wilburn, 21, 600 block of Marble Drive, Logansport, on charges of domestic battery in the presence of a minor and interfering with reporting a crime.
Saturday, 4:35 a.m., police arrested Steven L. Clemons, 40, 300 block of West 6th Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 9:40 p.m., state police arrested Dawn Vanness, 25, 300 block of West 900 South, Bunker Hill, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 11:20 p.m., police arrested Aaron M. Hanby, 22, 400 block of Monroe Avenue, Peru, on charges of operating while intoxicated by a controlled substance and possession of marijuana.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- More Police Reports Headlines