Tuesday, 12:25 p.m., deputies arrested Robert Bammerlin, 31, 900 block of South Buckeye Street, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 2:19 p.m., deputies arrested Darnell N. Jones, 29, 900 block North Purdum Street, at 880 West and 200 North, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Tuesday, 2:45 p.m., deputies arrested Christopher P. Groves, 36, 400 block of Sumymeade Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for criminal confinement.
Tuesday, 3:15 p.m., police arrested Dayna Gifford, 26, LaFontaine, and Nicholas Burchett, 26, Wabash, each on charges of dealing in a look-a-like substance, child neglect and resisting law enforcement. Police also charged Burchett with battery on a police officer.
Wednesday, 8:33 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male at Virginia Avenue and Plate Street, on charges of auto theft, resisting law enforcement and battery on a police officer.
Wednesday, 3:50 p.m., police arrested Joshua K. Wasson, 28, 500 block of East Sycamore Street, at that residence, on a warrant for parole violation.
Wednesday, 4:30 p.m., police arrested Bradford Allison, 48, 100 block of South Calumet Street, at Sycamore and Ohio streets, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 5:26 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male and two 14-year-old males at Jackson and Indiana streets, each on charges of theft and possession of stolen property.
Wednesday, 7:48 p.m., police arrested Ladonna Johnson, 55, 100 block of East Center Road, at that residence, on charges of operator never licensed and two counts of resisting law enforcement.
Wednesday, 11:14 p.m., police arrested Talik Woodard, 40, 900 block of East Jefferson Street, at Little Daddy’s Show Club, 1527 S. Home Ave., on charges of possession of cocaine and dealing in cocaine.
Wednesday, 11:56 a.m., the theft of a 1998 green Jeep Cherokee valued at $2,000 was reported from the 800 block of Twyckingham Lane.
Monday, 10 p.m., police arrested Candice Y. Preston, 30, 200 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, maintaining a common nuisance and a warrant for violation of parole.
Tuesday, 4:18 p.m., state police arrested Nicole Lawson, 38, 2900 block of North Waugh Street, Kokomo, on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
- Police Reports
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- Police reports, July 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 1:19 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Blackburn, 54, Sharpsville, at 100 South and Indiana 931, on a charge of possession of meth.Wednesday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested Jeffery F. Lundy, 23, 2200 block of West Jefferson S
- Police reports, July 10, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 11:04 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Shepard Jr., 32, 7000 west and 600 North, at 1400 East and 00 North-South, on a warrant for theft.Tuesday, 11:33 a.m., police arrested Robert E. Hunter II, 31, 400 block of West Syca
- Police reports, July 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, police arrested Brett A. Ray, 20, 2700 block of Amberwood Place, on a warrant for a hit-and-run.Thursday, 2:31 a.m., deputies arrested Linda J. Vandergriff, 49, Tipton, at Speedway, 398 Indiana 931, on a warrant for two
- More Police Reports Headlines