Tuesday, 12:25 p.m., deputies arrested Robert Bammerlin, 31, 900 block of South Buckeye Street, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 2:19 p.m., deputies arrested Darnell N. Jones, 29, 900 block North Purdum Street, at 880 West and 200 North, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Tuesday, 2:45 p.m., deputies arrested Christopher P. Groves, 36, 400 block of Sumymeade Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for criminal confinement.
Tuesday, 3:15 p.m., police arrested Dayna Gifford, 26, LaFontaine, and Nicholas Burchett, 26, Wabash, each on charges of dealing in a look-a-like substance, child neglect and resisting law enforcement. Police also charged Burchett with battery on a police officer.
Wednesday, 8:33 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male at Virginia Avenue and Plate Street, on charges of auto theft, resisting law enforcement and battery on a police officer.
Wednesday, 3:50 p.m., police arrested Joshua K. Wasson, 28, 500 block of East Sycamore Street, at that residence, on a warrant for parole violation.
Wednesday, 4:30 p.m., police arrested Bradford Allison, 48, 100 block of South Calumet Street, at Sycamore and Ohio streets, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 5:26 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male and two 14-year-old males at Jackson and Indiana streets, each on charges of theft and possession of stolen property.
Wednesday, 7:48 p.m., police arrested Ladonna Johnson, 55, 100 block of East Center Road, at that residence, on charges of operator never licensed and two counts of resisting law enforcement.
Wednesday, 11:14 p.m., police arrested Talik Woodard, 40, 900 block of East Jefferson Street, at Little Daddy’s Show Club, 1527 S. Home Ave., on charges of possession of cocaine and dealing in cocaine.
Wednesday, 11:56 a.m., the theft of a 1998 green Jeep Cherokee valued at $2,000 was reported from the 800 block of Twyckingham Lane.
Monday, 10 p.m., police arrested Candice Y. Preston, 30, 200 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, maintaining a common nuisance and a warrant for violation of parole.
Tuesday, 4:18 p.m., state police arrested Nicole Lawson, 38, 2900 block of North Waugh Street, Kokomo, on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- Police reports, Nov. 20, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Aaron M. Gilsinger, 40, 8400 block of 750 West, at the Howard County jail, on two counts of failure to appear. Friday, 1:55 p.m., deputies arrested Malyandia S. Monroe, 45, Wabash, at the Wab
- Area sentencings for Nov. 17, 2013 • Jordan McCarty, convicted in Howard Circuit Court, of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to six months with 180 days of his suspended sentence in jail and an extended six months of probation. • Trisha Taylor, convicted in Howard
- More Police Reports Headlines