Tuesday, 12:25 p.m., deputies arrested Robert Bammerlin, 31, 900 block of South Buckeye Street, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 2:19 p.m., deputies arrested Darnell N. Jones, 29, 900 block North Purdum Street, at 880 West and 200 North, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Tuesday, 2:45 p.m., deputies arrested Christopher P. Groves, 36, 400 block of Sumymeade Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for criminal confinement.
Tuesday, 3:15 p.m., police arrested Dayna Gifford, 26, LaFontaine, and Nicholas Burchett, 26, Wabash, each on charges of dealing in a look-a-like substance, child neglect and resisting law enforcement. Police also charged Burchett with battery on a police officer.
Wednesday, 8:33 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male at Virginia Avenue and Plate Street, on charges of auto theft, resisting law enforcement and battery on a police officer.
Wednesday, 3:50 p.m., police arrested Joshua K. Wasson, 28, 500 block of East Sycamore Street, at that residence, on a warrant for parole violation.
Wednesday, 4:30 p.m., police arrested Bradford Allison, 48, 100 block of South Calumet Street, at Sycamore and Ohio streets, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 5:26 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male and two 14-year-old males at Jackson and Indiana streets, each on charges of theft and possession of stolen property.
Wednesday, 7:48 p.m., police arrested Ladonna Johnson, 55, 100 block of East Center Road, at that residence, on charges of operator never licensed and two counts of resisting law enforcement.
Wednesday, 11:14 p.m., police arrested Talik Woodard, 40, 900 block of East Jefferson Street, at Little Daddy’s Show Club, 1527 S. Home Ave., on charges of possession of cocaine and dealing in cocaine.
Wednesday, 11:56 a.m., the theft of a 1998 green Jeep Cherokee valued at $2,000 was reported from the 800 block of Twyckingham Lane.
Monday, 10 p.m., police arrested Candice Y. Preston, 30, 200 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, maintaining a common nuisance and a warrant for violation of parole.
Tuesday, 4:18 p.m., state police arrested Nicole Lawson, 38, 2900 block of North Waugh Street, Kokomo, on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug, 23, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:48 p.m., deputies arrested Douglas A. McClure, 46, Sharpsville, at the Howard-Tipton county line, on a warrant for failure to appear.Thursday, 12:53 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon Livingston, 34, 2400 block of Baxter
- Police reports, Aug. 22, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Zachary Bowser, 34, 1600 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on warrants for auto theft and habitual offender.Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Moore, 27, 2900 bl
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- More Police Reports Headlines