Tuesday, 12:25 p.m., deputies arrested Robert Bammerlin, 31, 900 block of South Buckeye Street, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 2:19 p.m., deputies arrested Darnell N. Jones, 29, 900 block North Purdum Street, at 880 West and 200 North, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Tuesday, 2:45 p.m., deputies arrested Christopher P. Groves, 36, 400 block of Sumymeade Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for criminal confinement.
Tuesday, 3:15 p.m., police arrested Dayna Gifford, 26, LaFontaine, and Nicholas Burchett, 26, Wabash, each on charges of dealing in a look-a-like substance, child neglect and resisting law enforcement. Police also charged Burchett with battery on a police officer.
Wednesday, 8:33 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male at Virginia Avenue and Plate Street, on charges of auto theft, resisting law enforcement and battery on a police officer.
Wednesday, 3:50 p.m., police arrested Joshua K. Wasson, 28, 500 block of East Sycamore Street, at that residence, on a warrant for parole violation.
Wednesday, 4:30 p.m., police arrested Bradford Allison, 48, 100 block of South Calumet Street, at Sycamore and Ohio streets, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 5:26 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male and two 14-year-old males at Jackson and Indiana streets, each on charges of theft and possession of stolen property.
Wednesday, 7:48 p.m., police arrested Ladonna Johnson, 55, 100 block of East Center Road, at that residence, on charges of operator never licensed and two counts of resisting law enforcement.
Wednesday, 11:14 p.m., police arrested Talik Woodard, 40, 900 block of East Jefferson Street, at Little Daddy’s Show Club, 1527 S. Home Ave., on charges of possession of cocaine and dealing in cocaine.
Wednesday, 11:56 a.m., the theft of a 1998 green Jeep Cherokee valued at $2,000 was reported from the 800 block of Twyckingham Lane.
Monday, 10 p.m., police arrested Candice Y. Preston, 30, 200 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, maintaining a common nuisance and a warrant for violation of parole.
Tuesday, 4:18 p.m., state police arrested Nicole Lawson, 38, 2900 block of North Waugh Street, Kokomo, on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- More Police Reports Headlines