Howard County arrests
Thursday, 3:57 a.m., police arrested Ashley C. Hobbs, 29, 700 block of Springwater Road, at the Howard County jail, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Thursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Joshua L. Marcum, 21, Sharpsville, at the Tipton County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Matthew Debusk, 27, 200 block of Fawn Drive, at the Howard County/Grant County line, on three warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 1:02 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male at Central Middle School, 303 E. Superior St., on a charge of resisting law enforcement.
Thursday, 2:44 p.m., police arrested Ryan J. Sobaleski, 32, 1200 block of West Superior Street, in the 400 block of West Sycamore Street, on charges of residential entry and public intoxication.
Thursday, 3:15 p.m., deputies arrested Andre Turner, 42, 700 block of South Buckeye Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:30 p.m., police arrested Thomas Harlow, 34, 1100 block of Wildwood Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:32 p.m., police arrested Joseph G. Harlow, 32, 1100 block of Wildwood Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 5:26 p.m., police arrested Ernest L. Taylor, 30, Bunker Hill, at Monroe and Main streets, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 6:59 p.m., police arrested Aaron T. Patterson, 32, 100 block of Woodland Avenue, at Woodland Avenue and Union Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 7:49 p.m., police arrested Eddie R. Vega, 31, 200 block of East Murden Street, at Apperson Way and Carter Street, on a charge of never obtaining a driver’s license.
Thursday, 7:52 p.m., deputies arrested Matthew A. Long, 22, 900 west block of 400 South, at that residence, on a warrant for public indecency.
Friday, 3:27 a.m., police arrested Phillip R. Rogers, 23, 900 block of East Morgan Street, at McDonald’s, 201 E. Lincoln Road, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Friday, 3:09 p.m., police arrested Brycun J. Strong, 20, 2000 block of Olds Drive, at Sears, 1235 S. Reed Road, on charges of theft and trespass.
Friday, 11:45 p.m., police arrested Brian S. Baker, 43, 900 block of East Walnut Street, in the 5500 block of Arrowhead Boulevard, on a warrant for failure to pay fees.
Saturday, 12:54 a.m., police arrested Derrick Ogden, 27, Tipton, at the Howard County jail, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Saturday, 2:12 a.m., police arrested Erica Goshern, 25, 1000 block of East Broadway Street, William R. Steele II, 24, 1600 block of South Webster Street, and Michael E. Steele, 27, Noblesville, at Elbow Room, 1004 N. Washington St., each on a charge of public intoxication. Police additionally charged William Steele with criminal mischief.
Tipton County arrests
Thursday, 5:48 p.m., deputies arrested Jocelyn K. Schwartz, 18, 400 block of Railroad, Windfall, on a charge of battery.
Saturday, 12:11 a.m., deputies arrested Camden Matthew Shane Smith, 20, 900 block of Maumee Drive, Kokomo, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- More Police Reports Headlines