Howard County arrests
Thursday, 3:57 a.m., police arrested Ashley C. Hobbs, 29, 700 block of Springwater Road, at the Howard County jail, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Thursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Joshua L. Marcum, 21, Sharpsville, at the Tipton County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Matthew Debusk, 27, 200 block of Fawn Drive, at the Howard County/Grant County line, on three warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 1:02 p.m., police arrested a 13-year-old male at Central Middle School, 303 E. Superior St., on a charge of resisting law enforcement.
Thursday, 2:44 p.m., police arrested Ryan J. Sobaleski, 32, 1200 block of West Superior Street, in the 400 block of West Sycamore Street, on charges of residential entry and public intoxication.
Thursday, 3:15 p.m., deputies arrested Andre Turner, 42, 700 block of South Buckeye Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:30 p.m., police arrested Thomas Harlow, 34, 1100 block of Wildwood Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:32 p.m., police arrested Joseph G. Harlow, 32, 1100 block of Wildwood Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 5:26 p.m., police arrested Ernest L. Taylor, 30, Bunker Hill, at Monroe and Main streets, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 6:59 p.m., police arrested Aaron T. Patterson, 32, 100 block of Woodland Avenue, at Woodland Avenue and Union Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 7:49 p.m., police arrested Eddie R. Vega, 31, 200 block of East Murden Street, at Apperson Way and Carter Street, on a charge of never obtaining a driver’s license.
Thursday, 7:52 p.m., deputies arrested Matthew A. Long, 22, 900 west block of 400 South, at that residence, on a warrant for public indecency.
Friday, 3:27 a.m., police arrested Phillip R. Rogers, 23, 900 block of East Morgan Street, at McDonald’s, 201 E. Lincoln Road, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Friday, 3:09 p.m., police arrested Brycun J. Strong, 20, 2000 block of Olds Drive, at Sears, 1235 S. Reed Road, on charges of theft and trespass.
Friday, 11:45 p.m., police arrested Brian S. Baker, 43, 900 block of East Walnut Street, in the 5500 block of Arrowhead Boulevard, on a warrant for failure to pay fees.
Saturday, 12:54 a.m., police arrested Derrick Ogden, 27, Tipton, at the Howard County jail, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Saturday, 2:12 a.m., police arrested Erica Goshern, 25, 1000 block of East Broadway Street, William R. Steele II, 24, 1600 block of South Webster Street, and Michael E. Steele, 27, Noblesville, at Elbow Room, 1004 N. Washington St., each on a charge of public intoxication. Police additionally charged William Steele with criminal mischief.
Tipton County arrests
Thursday, 5:48 p.m., deputies arrested Jocelyn K. Schwartz, 18, 400 block of Railroad, Windfall, on a charge of battery.
Saturday, 12:11 a.m., deputies arrested Camden Matthew Shane Smith, 20, 900 block of Maumee Drive, Kokomo, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- Police reports, Aug. 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7 a.m., deputies arrested Cornelius Tyler-Banks, 22, 1000 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.Tuesday, 8:38 a.m., deputies arrested Robin M Gastor, 46, 1400 block of
- Police reports, Aug. 6, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Clyde A. Kiger, 43, Denver, Colorado, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Monday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested Michael W. Spencer, 29, Galveston, at the Miami Correcti
- More Police Reports Headlines