Howard County arrests
Friday, 11:15 a.m., police arrested Gerald W. Berndt, 44, 5600 block of West 80 South, at the intersection of Main and Jefferson streets on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Friday, 3:07 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at the 500 block of West Richmond Street on charges of burglary, arson, criminal trespass and criminal mischief.
Friday, 3:07 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male and 13-year-old male at the 500 block of West Richmond Street on charges of burglary, aiding, inducing or causing arson, criminal trespass and criminal mischief.
Friday, 3:29 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old female and a 13-year-old female at the 2100 block of East Boulevard on a charge of theft.
Friday, 8:37 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female at the 100 block of Union Street on a charge of disobedience.
Friday, 9:40 p.m., police arrested Marcus D. Brouss, 29, Elkhart, at the 1500 block of North Davis Road on failure to appear warrant.
Saturday, 1:49 a.m., police arrested Donald W. Banush, 46, 300 block of Redwood Drive, at the intersection of Park Avenue and Washington Street on charges of operating while intoxicated and possession of marijuana.
Saturday, 12:56 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male and a 17-year-old female at the 100 block of West Lordeman Street on charges of possession of meth, possession of paraphernalia and visiting a common nuisance.
Saturday, 2:56 p.m., police arrested Misty D. Galbrarth, 32, 100 block of West Lordeman Street, at the same address on charges of maintaining a common nuisance, possession of an illegal drug lab, conspiracy to manufacture meth and a warrant for battery.
Saturday, 2:56 p.m., police arrested Michael D. Sharp, 22, 700 block of East Taylor Street, at the 100 block of West Lordeman Street on charges of visiting a common nuisance, manufacturing meth, possession of an illegal drug lab and a failure to appear warrant.
Saturday, 7:13 p.m., police arrested James C. Phillips, 34 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at the same address on a charge of battery.
Saturday, 10:59 p.m., police arrested Krista Vanwinkle, 23, 2500 block of West Jefferson Street, on the 1800 block of West Carter Street on a failure to appear warrant.
Sunday, 12:04 a.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male at the intersection of Mulberry and Longview streets on charges of possession of marijuana, possession of a sawed-off shotgun and dealing marijuana.
Sunday, 12:11 a.m., police arrested Dominick J. Tyler, 18, 300 block of East Washington Street, Bunker Hill, at the intersection of Mulberry and Longview streets on a charge of possession of a Schedule V controlled substance and a failure to appear warrant.
Sunday, 12:59 a.m., police arrested Daniel A. Vandoren, 24, 1600 block of North 400 West, at the intersection of Hoffer and Union streets on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 7:41 a.m., police arrested Bryan P. Hall Sr., 42, 500 block of West Lordeman Street, at the intersection of Superior and Washington streets on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Friday, 11:42 a.m., the theft of a Samsung cellphone valued at $200 was reported from the 700 block of Springwater Road.
Friday, 5:40 p.m., the theft of a riding lawnmower valued at $1,000 was reported from the 1300 block of Meadowbrook Drive.
Friday, 7:04 p.m., the theft of a camera, an Android tablet and prescription drugs was reported from the 5800 block of Mendota Drive.
Tipton County arrests
Sunday, 2:23 a.m., deputies arrested Lee Allen Tubbs, 28, 100 block of Daniels Street, Tipton, on a charge of battery.
Sunday, 5:56 a.m., deputies arrested Michael B. Turner, 27, 100 block of Longfellow Lane, Greenfield, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines