Thursday, 6:37 a.m., police arrested Brett Francis, 40, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at Locke and Firmin streets, on a charge of public intoxication.
Thursday, 9:30 a.m., police arrested a 12-year-old male at Central Middle School, 303 E. Superior St., on charges of disorderly conduct and battery.
Thursday, 11:02 a.m., deputies arrested Raymond Garcia, 28, 2800 block of South Reed Road, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 12:41 p.m., Greentown police arrested Alex Verhonik, 23, Beechgrove, on charges of domestic battery and interference with the reporting of a crime.
Thursday, 4 p.m., deputies arrested Tevin D. Mendez, 20, 100 block of Buckworth Drive, on a warrant for domestic battery, battery and mischief.
Thursday, 4:15 p.m., deputies arrested Rae McQuiston, 33, 1100 block of West Elm Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 5:30 p.m., deputies arrested Jill T. Fischer, 32, 300 block of East Main Street, Russiaville, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 7;15 p.m., deputies arrested Robert O’Donnell, 49, 1600 block of South Plate Street, at Community Howard Regional Hospital, 3500 S. Lafountain St., on charges of trespass and disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 7:39 p.m., police arrested Karlis Warren, 32, 700 block of East Monroe Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 7:48 p.m., police arrested Shawn T. Drew, 26, 800 block of North Bell Street, in that area, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 8:51 p.m., police arrested Cheri C. Wilkerson-Ladd, 40, 1600 block of West Broadway Street, at Dixon Road and Markland Avenue, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Thursday, 10:41 p.m., police arrested Joseph G. Cipov, 45, 700 block of Laguna Street, at that residence, on charges of domestic battery and strangulation.
Friday, 2:13 a.m., police arrested William P. Estep, 36, homeless, in the 1200 block of North Union Street, on a charge of residential entry.
Friday, 2:23 a.m., police arrested Bryce E. Robinson, 23, 2700 block of South Waugh Street, at that residence, on charges of domestic battery and aggravated battery.
Thursday, 9:30 a.m., the theft of motorcycle clothing, ATVs and helmets were reported from Kokomo Honda, 394 S. U.S. 31.
Thursday, 3:29 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch Samsung flat screen TV valued at $2,100 was reported from the 900 block of West Lincoln Road.
Thursday, 10:08 p.m., the theft of food and beverages was reported from Outback Steakhouse, 3730 S. Reed Road.
Thursday, 10:59 p.m., the theft of a DVD player, a Wii game system and games valued at $126 was reported from the 1200 block of North Courtland Avenue.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- Police reports, Nov. 20, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Aaron M. Gilsinger, 40, 8400 block of 750 West, at the Howard County jail, on two counts of failure to appear. Friday, 1:55 p.m., deputies arrested Malyandia S. Monroe, 45, Wabash, at the Wab
- More Police Reports Headlines