Thursday, 6:37 a.m., police arrested Brett Francis, 40, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at Locke and Firmin streets, on a charge of public intoxication.
Thursday, 9:30 a.m., police arrested a 12-year-old male at Central Middle School, 303 E. Superior St., on charges of disorderly conduct and battery.
Thursday, 11:02 a.m., deputies arrested Raymond Garcia, 28, 2800 block of South Reed Road, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 12:41 p.m., Greentown police arrested Alex Verhonik, 23, Beechgrove, on charges of domestic battery and interference with the reporting of a crime.
Thursday, 4 p.m., deputies arrested Tevin D. Mendez, 20, 100 block of Buckworth Drive, on a warrant for domestic battery, battery and mischief.
Thursday, 4:15 p.m., deputies arrested Rae McQuiston, 33, 1100 block of West Elm Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 5:30 p.m., deputies arrested Jill T. Fischer, 32, 300 block of East Main Street, Russiaville, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 7;15 p.m., deputies arrested Robert O’Donnell, 49, 1600 block of South Plate Street, at Community Howard Regional Hospital, 3500 S. Lafountain St., on charges of trespass and disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 7:39 p.m., police arrested Karlis Warren, 32, 700 block of East Monroe Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 7:48 p.m., police arrested Shawn T. Drew, 26, 800 block of North Bell Street, in that area, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 8:51 p.m., police arrested Cheri C. Wilkerson-Ladd, 40, 1600 block of West Broadway Street, at Dixon Road and Markland Avenue, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Thursday, 10:41 p.m., police arrested Joseph G. Cipov, 45, 700 block of Laguna Street, at that residence, on charges of domestic battery and strangulation.
Friday, 2:13 a.m., police arrested William P. Estep, 36, homeless, in the 1200 block of North Union Street, on a charge of residential entry.
Friday, 2:23 a.m., police arrested Bryce E. Robinson, 23, 2700 block of South Waugh Street, at that residence, on charges of domestic battery and aggravated battery.
Thursday, 9:30 a.m., the theft of motorcycle clothing, ATVs and helmets were reported from Kokomo Honda, 394 S. U.S. 31.
Thursday, 3:29 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch Samsung flat screen TV valued at $2,100 was reported from the 900 block of West Lincoln Road.
Thursday, 10:08 p.m., the theft of food and beverages was reported from Outback Steakhouse, 3730 S. Reed Road.
Thursday, 10:59 p.m., the theft of a DVD player, a Wii game system and games valued at $126 was reported from the 1200 block of North Courtland Avenue.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- More Police Reports Headlines