Thursday, 6:37 a.m., police arrested Brett Francis, 40, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at Locke and Firmin streets, on a charge of public intoxication.
Thursday, 9:30 a.m., police arrested a 12-year-old male at Central Middle School, 303 E. Superior St., on charges of disorderly conduct and battery.
Thursday, 11:02 a.m., deputies arrested Raymond Garcia, 28, 2800 block of South Reed Road, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 12:41 p.m., Greentown police arrested Alex Verhonik, 23, Beechgrove, on charges of domestic battery and interference with the reporting of a crime.
Thursday, 4 p.m., deputies arrested Tevin D. Mendez, 20, 100 block of Buckworth Drive, on a warrant for domestic battery, battery and mischief.
Thursday, 4:15 p.m., deputies arrested Rae McQuiston, 33, 1100 block of West Elm Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 5:30 p.m., deputies arrested Jill T. Fischer, 32, 300 block of East Main Street, Russiaville, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 7;15 p.m., deputies arrested Robert O’Donnell, 49, 1600 block of South Plate Street, at Community Howard Regional Hospital, 3500 S. Lafountain St., on charges of trespass and disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 7:39 p.m., police arrested Karlis Warren, 32, 700 block of East Monroe Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 7:48 p.m., police arrested Shawn T. Drew, 26, 800 block of North Bell Street, in that area, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 8:51 p.m., police arrested Cheri C. Wilkerson-Ladd, 40, 1600 block of West Broadway Street, at Dixon Road and Markland Avenue, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Thursday, 10:41 p.m., police arrested Joseph G. Cipov, 45, 700 block of Laguna Street, at that residence, on charges of domestic battery and strangulation.
Friday, 2:13 a.m., police arrested William P. Estep, 36, homeless, in the 1200 block of North Union Street, on a charge of residential entry.
Friday, 2:23 a.m., police arrested Bryce E. Robinson, 23, 2700 block of South Waugh Street, at that residence, on charges of domestic battery and aggravated battery.
Thursday, 9:30 a.m., the theft of motorcycle clothing, ATVs and helmets were reported from Kokomo Honda, 394 S. U.S. 31.
Thursday, 3:29 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch Samsung flat screen TV valued at $2,100 was reported from the 900 block of West Lincoln Road.
Thursday, 10:08 p.m., the theft of food and beverages was reported from Outback Steakhouse, 3730 S. Reed Road.
Thursday, 10:59 p.m., the theft of a DVD player, a Wii game system and games valued at $126 was reported from the 1200 block of North Courtland Avenue.
- Police Reports
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- Police reports, Aug. 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7 a.m., deputies arrested Cornelius Tyler-Banks, 22, 1000 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.Tuesday, 8:38 a.m., deputies arrested Robin M Gastor, 46, 1400 block of
- Police reports, Aug. 6, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Clyde A. Kiger, 43, Denver, Colorado, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Monday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested Michael W. Spencer, 29, Galveston, at the Miami Correcti
- More Police Reports Headlines