Thursday, 6:37 a.m., police arrested Brett Francis, 40, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at Locke and Firmin streets, on a charge of public intoxication.
Thursday, 9:30 a.m., police arrested a 12-year-old male at Central Middle School, 303 E. Superior St., on charges of disorderly conduct and battery.
Thursday, 11:02 a.m., deputies arrested Raymond Garcia, 28, 2800 block of South Reed Road, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 12:41 p.m., Greentown police arrested Alex Verhonik, 23, Beechgrove, on charges of domestic battery and interference with the reporting of a crime.
Thursday, 4 p.m., deputies arrested Tevin D. Mendez, 20, 100 block of Buckworth Drive, on a warrant for domestic battery, battery and mischief.
Thursday, 4:15 p.m., deputies arrested Rae McQuiston, 33, 1100 block of West Elm Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 5:30 p.m., deputies arrested Jill T. Fischer, 32, 300 block of East Main Street, Russiaville, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 7;15 p.m., deputies arrested Robert O’Donnell, 49, 1600 block of South Plate Street, at Community Howard Regional Hospital, 3500 S. Lafountain St., on charges of trespass and disorderly conduct.
Thursday, 7:39 p.m., police arrested Karlis Warren, 32, 700 block of East Monroe Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 7:48 p.m., police arrested Shawn T. Drew, 26, 800 block of North Bell Street, in that area, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 8:51 p.m., police arrested Cheri C. Wilkerson-Ladd, 40, 1600 block of West Broadway Street, at Dixon Road and Markland Avenue, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Thursday, 10:41 p.m., police arrested Joseph G. Cipov, 45, 700 block of Laguna Street, at that residence, on charges of domestic battery and strangulation.
Friday, 2:13 a.m., police arrested William P. Estep, 36, homeless, in the 1200 block of North Union Street, on a charge of residential entry.
Friday, 2:23 a.m., police arrested Bryce E. Robinson, 23, 2700 block of South Waugh Street, at that residence, on charges of domestic battery and aggravated battery.
Thursday, 9:30 a.m., the theft of motorcycle clothing, ATVs and helmets were reported from Kokomo Honda, 394 S. U.S. 31.
Thursday, 3:29 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch Samsung flat screen TV valued at $2,100 was reported from the 900 block of West Lincoln Road.
Thursday, 10:08 p.m., the theft of food and beverages was reported from Outback Steakhouse, 3730 S. Reed Road.
Thursday, 10:59 p.m., the theft of a DVD player, a Wii game system and games valued at $126 was reported from the 1200 block of North Courtland Avenue.
- Police Reports
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Monday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested Cory A. Fagel, 23, 200 block of North Cooper Street, Russiaville, at the Howard County Courthouse on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 11 a.m., deputies arrested Michael W. Emery, 55
- Police reports, April 22, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brian H. George, 26, Lufkin, Texas, at the Angelina County Jail in Texas, on a petition to revoke. Thursday, 9:18 a.m., deputies arrested Nicholas J. Evans, 31, 2900 block of Whitehouse Dr
- Area sentencings, April 19, 2014 • Christopher Sparlin, 24, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony domestic battery, was sentenced to three years with 266 days served and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men's Non-Violence Educatio
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- More Police Reports Headlines