Thursday, 12:17 p.m., police arrested Heather R. Thompson, 24, 1100 block of South Courtland Avenue, at that residence, on a charge of domestic violence battery.
Thursday, 4:55 p.m., police arrested Daniel J. Bilyeu, 29, 5200 block of Mohawk Drive, at Monroe and Washington streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 5:35 p.m., police arrested David M. Medina, Galveston, on a charge of patronizing a prostitute.
Thursday, 7:06 p.m., police arrested Jason E. Guffey, 41, 2100 block of North Locke Street, in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a warrant from the Indiana Department of Corrections for retaking an offender.
Thursday, 10:41 p.m., police arrested Joanna L. Hanzal, 46, 600 block of Bradford Drive, in the 2800 block of South Washington Street, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Friday, 12:33 a.m., police arrested Joshua T. Jones, 25, 800 block of Apperson Way South, in the 1100 block of South Home Avenue, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and never obtaining a driver’s license.
Friday, 4:11 a.m., police arrested Dion C. Cannon, 24, 1600 block of North Wabash Avenue, at Wabash and Park avenues, on a charge of operating a vehicle while being an habitual traffic offender.
Thursday, 7:05 a.m., the theft of a nailer, an air compressor and a sawzall was reported during a burglary from Millenium Park.
Thursday, 9:22 a.m., the theft of power tools and hand tools was reported during a burglary in the 500 block of East Hoffer Street.
Thursday, 5:48 p.m., the theft of cash and an iPhone was reported during a burglary in the 1500 block of South Plate Street.
Friday, 12:28 a.m., the theft of a Dell sliver laptop computer, change and a Remington 870 gun was reported during a burglary in the 1100 block of East Walnut Street.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- More Police Reports Headlines