Thursday, 12:17 p.m., police arrested Heather R. Thompson, 24, 1100 block of South Courtland Avenue, at that residence, on a charge of domestic violence battery.
Thursday, 4:55 p.m., police arrested Daniel J. Bilyeu, 29, 5200 block of Mohawk Drive, at Monroe and Washington streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 5:35 p.m., police arrested David M. Medina, Galveston, on a charge of patronizing a prostitute.
Thursday, 7:06 p.m., police arrested Jason E. Guffey, 41, 2100 block of North Locke Street, in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a warrant from the Indiana Department of Corrections for retaking an offender.
Thursday, 10:41 p.m., police arrested Joanna L. Hanzal, 46, 600 block of Bradford Drive, in the 2800 block of South Washington Street, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Friday, 12:33 a.m., police arrested Joshua T. Jones, 25, 800 block of Apperson Way South, in the 1100 block of South Home Avenue, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and never obtaining a driver’s license.
Friday, 4:11 a.m., police arrested Dion C. Cannon, 24, 1600 block of North Wabash Avenue, at Wabash and Park avenues, on a charge of operating a vehicle while being an habitual traffic offender.
Thursday, 7:05 a.m., the theft of a nailer, an air compressor and a sawzall was reported during a burglary from Millenium Park.
Thursday, 9:22 a.m., the theft of power tools and hand tools was reported during a burglary in the 500 block of East Hoffer Street.
Thursday, 5:48 p.m., the theft of cash and an iPhone was reported during a burglary in the 1500 block of South Plate Street.
Friday, 12:28 a.m., the theft of a Dell sliver laptop computer, change and a Remington 870 gun was reported during a burglary in the 1100 block of East Walnut Street.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- More Police Reports Headlines