Thursday, 12:17 p.m., police arrested Heather R. Thompson, 24, 1100 block of South Courtland Avenue, at that residence, on a charge of domestic violence battery.
Thursday, 4:55 p.m., police arrested Daniel J. Bilyeu, 29, 5200 block of Mohawk Drive, at Monroe and Washington streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 5:35 p.m., police arrested David M. Medina, Galveston, on a charge of patronizing a prostitute.
Thursday, 7:06 p.m., police arrested Jason E. Guffey, 41, 2100 block of North Locke Street, in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a warrant from the Indiana Department of Corrections for retaking an offender.
Thursday, 10:41 p.m., police arrested Joanna L. Hanzal, 46, 600 block of Bradford Drive, in the 2800 block of South Washington Street, on a charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Friday, 12:33 a.m., police arrested Joshua T. Jones, 25, 800 block of Apperson Way South, in the 1100 block of South Home Avenue, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and never obtaining a driver’s license.
Friday, 4:11 a.m., police arrested Dion C. Cannon, 24, 1600 block of North Wabash Avenue, at Wabash and Park avenues, on a charge of operating a vehicle while being an habitual traffic offender.
Thursday, 7:05 a.m., the theft of a nailer, an air compressor and a sawzall was reported during a burglary from Millenium Park.
Thursday, 9:22 a.m., the theft of power tools and hand tools was reported during a burglary in the 500 block of East Hoffer Street.
Thursday, 5:48 p.m., the theft of cash and an iPhone was reported during a burglary in the 1500 block of South Plate Street.
Friday, 12:28 a.m., the theft of a Dell sliver laptop computer, change and a Remington 870 gun was reported during a burglary in the 1100 block of East Walnut Street.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- Police reports, Nov. 20, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Aaron M. Gilsinger, 40, 8400 block of 750 West, at the Howard County jail, on two counts of failure to appear. Friday, 1:55 p.m., deputies arrested Malyandia S. Monroe, 45, Wabash, at the Wab
- Area sentencings for Nov. 17, 2013 • Jordan McCarty, convicted in Howard Circuit Court, of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to six months with 180 days of his suspended sentence in jail and an extended six months of probation. • Trisha Taylor, convicted in Howard
- Police reports, Nov. 16, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested Joseph Olivarez, 37, Galveston, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for neglect of a dependent, leaving the scene of an accident and a body attachment warrant. Thursday, 2:17 p.m., dep
- More Police Reports Headlines