Tuesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jerry L. Hogan, 54, 1500 block of East Sycamore Street, at the Howard County jail, on a parole hold.
Tuesday, 10 a.m., police arrested Monte L. Cripe, 46, 1000 block of North Courtland Avenue, in the 1100 block of West Elm Street, on a charge of criminal recklessness.
Tuesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Zane E. Holloman, 22, Sharpsville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 3:10 p.m., deputies arrested Richard K. Orem, 61, 200 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to register as a sex offender.
Tuesday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested James T. Doan, 48, 1400 block of North Morrison Street, in the 1700 block of North Indiana Street, on a warrant for battery.
Tuesday, 4:38 p.m.., deputies arrested Jessica A. Gifford, 23, 200 block of Wickersham Drive East, in the 1200 block of East Firmin Street, on a warrant for neglect of a dependent.
Wednesday, 12:15 a.m., police arrested John W. Fleming, 39, 700 block of West Monroe Street, at that residence, on charges of possession of cocaine within 1,000 feet of public housing, possession of marijuana and maintaining common nuisance.
Wednesday, 2:09 p.m., police arrested Jerrad C. Jenkins, 19, 800 block of West Woodland Avenue, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 6:14 p.m., the theft of tools, weapons and coins were reported from the 2200 north block of 400 East.
Tuesday, 8:29 p.m., the theft of a red Coca-Cola machine on wheels valued at $300 was reported during a burglary in the 600 block of North Webster Street.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug, 23, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:48 p.m., deputies arrested Douglas A. McClure, 46, Sharpsville, at the Howard-Tipton county line, on a warrant for failure to appear.Thursday, 12:53 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon Livingston, 34, 2400 block of Baxter
- Police reports, Aug. 22, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Zachary Bowser, 34, 1600 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on warrants for auto theft and habitual offender.Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Moore, 27, 2900 bl
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- More Police Reports Headlines