Tuesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jerry L. Hogan, 54, 1500 block of East Sycamore Street, at the Howard County jail, on a parole hold.
Tuesday, 10 a.m., police arrested Monte L. Cripe, 46, 1000 block of North Courtland Avenue, in the 1100 block of West Elm Street, on a charge of criminal recklessness.
Tuesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Zane E. Holloman, 22, Sharpsville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 3:10 p.m., deputies arrested Richard K. Orem, 61, 200 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to register as a sex offender.
Tuesday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested James T. Doan, 48, 1400 block of North Morrison Street, in the 1700 block of North Indiana Street, on a warrant for battery.
Tuesday, 4:38 p.m.., deputies arrested Jessica A. Gifford, 23, 200 block of Wickersham Drive East, in the 1200 block of East Firmin Street, on a warrant for neglect of a dependent.
Wednesday, 12:15 a.m., police arrested John W. Fleming, 39, 700 block of West Monroe Street, at that residence, on charges of possession of cocaine within 1,000 feet of public housing, possession of marijuana and maintaining common nuisance.
Wednesday, 2:09 p.m., police arrested Jerrad C. Jenkins, 19, 800 block of West Woodland Avenue, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 6:14 p.m., the theft of tools, weapons and coins were reported from the 2200 north block of 400 East.
Tuesday, 8:29 p.m., the theft of a red Coca-Cola machine on wheels valued at $300 was reported during a burglary in the 600 block of North Webster Street.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- More Police Reports Headlines