Tuesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jerry L. Hogan, 54, 1500 block of East Sycamore Street, at the Howard County jail, on a parole hold.
Tuesday, 10 a.m., police arrested Monte L. Cripe, 46, 1000 block of North Courtland Avenue, in the 1100 block of West Elm Street, on a charge of criminal recklessness.
Tuesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Zane E. Holloman, 22, Sharpsville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 3:10 p.m., deputies arrested Richard K. Orem, 61, 200 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to register as a sex offender.
Tuesday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested James T. Doan, 48, 1400 block of North Morrison Street, in the 1700 block of North Indiana Street, on a warrant for battery.
Tuesday, 4:38 p.m.., deputies arrested Jessica A. Gifford, 23, 200 block of Wickersham Drive East, in the 1200 block of East Firmin Street, on a warrant for neglect of a dependent.
Wednesday, 12:15 a.m., police arrested John W. Fleming, 39, 700 block of West Monroe Street, at that residence, on charges of possession of cocaine within 1,000 feet of public housing, possession of marijuana and maintaining common nuisance.
Wednesday, 2:09 p.m., police arrested Jerrad C. Jenkins, 19, 800 block of West Woodland Avenue, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 6:14 p.m., the theft of tools, weapons and coins were reported from the 2200 north block of 400 East.
Tuesday, 8:29 p.m., the theft of a red Coca-Cola machine on wheels valued at $300 was reported during a burglary in the 600 block of North Webster Street.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- Police reports Howard Co. Arrests Thursday, 8:42 a.m., police arrested Ki Pil Choi, 43, Tipton, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on two counts of battery. Thursday, 8:50 a.m., deputies arrested Angelo Harris, 37, New Castle, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to rev
- Police reports, April 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:12 p.m., deputies arrested Frank Stanbaugh, 30, Peru, at the Cassville Market, on a warrant for residential entry and mischief. Tuesday, 9:19 p.m., police arrested Luke R. Gentry, 20, 400 block of South Washington Str
- More Police Reports Headlines