Tuesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jerry L. Hogan, 54, 1500 block of East Sycamore Street, at the Howard County jail, on a parole hold.
Tuesday, 10 a.m., police arrested Monte L. Cripe, 46, 1000 block of North Courtland Avenue, in the 1100 block of West Elm Street, on a charge of criminal recklessness.
Tuesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Zane E. Holloman, 22, Sharpsville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 3:10 p.m., deputies arrested Richard K. Orem, 61, 200 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to register as a sex offender.
Tuesday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested James T. Doan, 48, 1400 block of North Morrison Street, in the 1700 block of North Indiana Street, on a warrant for battery.
Tuesday, 4:38 p.m.., deputies arrested Jessica A. Gifford, 23, 200 block of Wickersham Drive East, in the 1200 block of East Firmin Street, on a warrant for neglect of a dependent.
Wednesday, 12:15 a.m., police arrested John W. Fleming, 39, 700 block of West Monroe Street, at that residence, on charges of possession of cocaine within 1,000 feet of public housing, possession of marijuana and maintaining common nuisance.
Wednesday, 2:09 p.m., police arrested Jerrad C. Jenkins, 19, 800 block of West Woodland Avenue, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 6:14 p.m., the theft of tools, weapons and coins were reported from the 2200 north block of 400 East.
Tuesday, 8:29 p.m., the theft of a red Coca-Cola machine on wheels valued at $300 was reported during a burglary in the 600 block of North Webster Street.
- Police Reports
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- Police reports, July 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 1:19 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Blackburn, 54, Sharpsville, at 100 South and Indiana 931, on a charge of possession of meth.Wednesday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested Jeffery F. Lundy, 23, 2200 block of West Jefferson S
- Police reports, July 10, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 11:04 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Shepard Jr., 32, 7000 west and 600 North, at 1400 East and 00 North-South, on a warrant for theft.Tuesday, 11:33 a.m., police arrested Robert E. Hunter II, 31, 400 block of West Syca
- Police reports, July 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, police arrested Brett A. Ray, 20, 2700 block of Amberwood Place, on a warrant for a hit-and-run.Thursday, 2:31 a.m., deputies arrested Linda J. Vandergriff, 49, Tipton, at Speedway, 398 Indiana 931, on a warrant for two
- More Police Reports Headlines