Monday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Katherine K. Elder-Ortega, 49, 4500 block of West 1100 South, Amboy, on a warrant for contempt of court.
Monday, 5:25 p.m., state police arrested Chad Comp, 36, 2000 block of West Matador Street, Peru, on charges of possession of paraphernalia and habitual traffic violator.
Monday, 9:17 p.m., state police arrested Billy Maze, 22, 100 block of East Warren Street, Peru, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Monday, 9:50 p.m., state police arrested Cole R. Lane, 20, 2000 block of North Ind. 19, Peru, on charges of possession of marijuana and a bond revocation warrant.
Monday, 11:55 p.m., deputies arrested David W. Wegner, 23, 12000 block of U.S. 31, Kokomo, on charges of pointing a firearm, neglect of dependent and criminal recklessness with a deadly weapon.
Tuesday, 1:10 a.m., state police arrested Roy G. Lewis, 48, 600 block of West 2nd Street, Peru, on charges of possession of meth, possession of paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and maintaining a common nuisance.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, March 7, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 1:40 a.m., deputies arrested Katie L. Hayden, 23, 2300 block of North Armstrong Street, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for two counts of failure to appear, two counts of failure to complete community service, two
Police reports, March 5, 2014
Howard County Arrests Monday, 4:06 p.m., police arrested Timothy B. Goode, 25, 1300 block of Wigwam Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear. Monday, 4:15 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Powell, 49, 400 block of Rainbow Circle, a
- Police blotter, March 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 8:35 a.m., deputies arrested Charles W. Thompson, 41, 2600 block of East 100 North, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Robert M. Rogers, 29, 10300 block of West 650 N
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Dale Swingley, 54, 100 block of Chippewa Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for arson. Thursday, 2:35 a.m., deputies arrested Stephen K. Finley, 48, 500 block of Somerset Drive, a
- Sentencings • Jamie Travis, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to one year of his original sentence and returned to probation. • Robert Rogers, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke
- Police reports, Feb. 28, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:32 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Catron, 46, 400 block of East Walnut Street, at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of trespass. Wednesday, 4 p.m., police arrested Robert M. Finch, 32, 1000 block of South
- Police reports, Feb. 27, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon R. Ellis, 34, 900 block of East Dixon Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:18 a.m., deputies arrested William A. Huntley, 57, 800 block
- Police blotter, Feb. 26, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 8:52 a.m., deputies arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 25, 200 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Monday, 9:10 a.m., police arrested Dawn M. Jarvis, 30, 500 block of Sundown Drive, at
- Police blotter, Feb. 25, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Lance R. Berry, 35, 400 block of West 275 North, at the Cass County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Friday, 4:08 p.m., deputies arrested Morgan T. Vetter, 25, 2500 block of Lorine Lane,
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Thursday, 9:38 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffery M. Weaver, 38, 13000 east block of 150 North, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Claudia Ziebell, 30, Russiavill
- More Police Reports Headlines