Thursday, 8:15 a.m., deputies arrested Marshanna Oats, 25, Tampa, Fla., on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 12:29 p.m., deputies arrested Caleb Cole, 21, 900 block of South Buckeye Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 12:37 p.m., deputies arrested Jesse R. Ward, 30, no address given, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 2:39 p.m., police arrested Jason C. Reed, 40, 1900 block of Lynwood Drive, at home, on a warrant for theft.
Thursday, 2:45 p.m., deputies arrested Robert W. Lewis II, 26, Logansport, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:22 p.m., police arrested Frank E. Abney Jr., 35, 200 block of North Market Street, in the 600 block of West Madison Street, on charges of trespass and disorderly conduct. Police also arrested Trisha M. Taylor, 37, Russiaville, on a charge of trespass and a warrant for petition to revoke; and Kevin L. Yard, 40, 600 block of North Courtland Avenue, on a charge of trespass and a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Ronald E. Rogers, 59, 1900 block of South Goyer Road, at James Drive and Webster Street, on charges of possession of marijuana and operating a vehicle while being a habitual traffic offender.
Thursday, 4:48 p.m., police arrested John E. Causey, 18, 2500 block of Apperson Way North, at Home Avenue and Lincoln Road, on a charge of never obtaining a driver’s license.
Thursday, 5:35 p.m., deputies arrested Shawn Gaylor, 43, 500 block of Windy Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for residential entry and mischief.
Thursday, 6:51 p.m., police arrested Sirtorry Carr, 23, 1000 block of East Mulberry Street, at Defenbaugh and Webster streets, on a warrant for conspiracy to deal cocaine and two counts of dealing in cocaine.
Thursday, 7:36 p.m., police arrested Dustin E. Prince, 21, 900 block of South Buckeye Street, at 208 W. Markland Ave., on charges of public intoxication, resisting law enforcement and a warrant for domestic violence battery.
Thursday, 11:08 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male at Buddy’s Mart, 400 Apperson Way North, on a charge of theft.
Thursday, 11:37 p.m., police arrested Harry E. Young, 19, 1500 block of West Markland Avenue, at Mulberry and Ohio streets, on charges of resisting law enforcement and obstruction of justice.
Thursday, 11:43 p.m., Russiaville police arrested Cory A. Turner, 18, 7000 west block of 400 South, Russiaville, in the 7000 west block of 800 South, on charges of resisting law enforcement and never obtaining a driver’s license.
Friday, 12:41 a.m., police arrested William M. Hodson, 34, 3000 block of Terrace Drive, at Rainbow Drive and LaFountain Street, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident.
Friday, 2:44 a.m., police arrested Carlos J. James, 42, Milbrook, Ala., at Superior and Washington streets, on charges of possession of stolen property, driving while suspended and a warrant for failure to appear.
- Police Reports
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- Police reports, July 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 1:19 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Blackburn, 54, Sharpsville, at 100 South and Indiana 931, on a charge of possession of meth.Wednesday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested Jeffery F. Lundy, 23, 2200 block of West Jefferson S
- Police reports, July 10, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 11:04 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Shepard Jr., 32, 7000 west and 600 North, at 1400 East and 00 North-South, on a warrant for theft.Tuesday, 11:33 a.m., police arrested Robert E. Hunter II, 31, 400 block of West Syca
- Police reports, July 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, police arrested Brett A. Ray, 20, 2700 block of Amberwood Place, on a warrant for a hit-and-run.Thursday, 2:31 a.m., deputies arrested Linda J. Vandergriff, 49, Tipton, at Speedway, 398 Indiana 931, on a warrant for two
- More Police Reports Headlines