Thursday, 8:15 a.m., deputies arrested Marshanna Oats, 25, Tampa, Fla., on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 12:29 p.m., deputies arrested Caleb Cole, 21, 900 block of South Buckeye Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 12:37 p.m., deputies arrested Jesse R. Ward, 30, no address given, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 2:39 p.m., police arrested Jason C. Reed, 40, 1900 block of Lynwood Drive, at home, on a warrant for theft.
Thursday, 2:45 p.m., deputies arrested Robert W. Lewis II, 26, Logansport, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:22 p.m., police arrested Frank E. Abney Jr., 35, 200 block of North Market Street, in the 600 block of West Madison Street, on charges of trespass and disorderly conduct. Police also arrested Trisha M. Taylor, 37, Russiaville, on a charge of trespass and a warrant for petition to revoke; and Kevin L. Yard, 40, 600 block of North Courtland Avenue, on a charge of trespass and a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Ronald E. Rogers, 59, 1900 block of South Goyer Road, at James Drive and Webster Street, on charges of possession of marijuana and operating a vehicle while being a habitual traffic offender.
Thursday, 4:48 p.m., police arrested John E. Causey, 18, 2500 block of Apperson Way North, at Home Avenue and Lincoln Road, on a charge of never obtaining a driver’s license.
Thursday, 5:35 p.m., deputies arrested Shawn Gaylor, 43, 500 block of Windy Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for residential entry and mischief.
Thursday, 6:51 p.m., police arrested Sirtorry Carr, 23, 1000 block of East Mulberry Street, at Defenbaugh and Webster streets, on a warrant for conspiracy to deal cocaine and two counts of dealing in cocaine.
Thursday, 7:36 p.m., police arrested Dustin E. Prince, 21, 900 block of South Buckeye Street, at 208 W. Markland Ave., on charges of public intoxication, resisting law enforcement and a warrant for domestic violence battery.
Thursday, 11:08 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male at Buddy’s Mart, 400 Apperson Way North, on a charge of theft.
Thursday, 11:37 p.m., police arrested Harry E. Young, 19, 1500 block of West Markland Avenue, at Mulberry and Ohio streets, on charges of resisting law enforcement and obstruction of justice.
Thursday, 11:43 p.m., Russiaville police arrested Cory A. Turner, 18, 7000 west block of 400 South, Russiaville, in the 7000 west block of 800 South, on charges of resisting law enforcement and never obtaining a driver’s license.
Friday, 12:41 a.m., police arrested William M. Hodson, 34, 3000 block of Terrace Drive, at Rainbow Drive and LaFountain Street, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated, public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident.
Friday, 2:44 a.m., police arrested Carlos J. James, 42, Milbrook, Ala., at Superior and Washington streets, on charges of possession of stolen property, driving while suspended and a warrant for failure to appear.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- Police reports, Aug. 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7 a.m., deputies arrested Cornelius Tyler-Banks, 22, 1000 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.Tuesday, 8:38 a.m., deputies arrested Robin M Gastor, 46, 1400 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines