Friday, 12:07 a.m., police arrested Taneisha D. Prees, 24, 900 block of East Vaile Avenue, at Home Avenue and Apperson Way, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Friday, 12:15 a.m., police arrested Chelsea R. Sampson, 23, 1200 block of Peacepipe Drive, at the Howard County Jail, on a domestic battery charge.
Friday, 1:14 a.m., police arrested Karlie M. Anderson, 20, 1900 block of East Carter Street, at St. Joseph Hospital, 1907 W. Sycamore St., on a felony theft charge.
Friday, 1:53 p.m., police arrested Austin J. Saylor, 18, 1000 block of South Cooper Street, at Meijer, 2301 E. Markland Ave., on an illegal consumption charge.
Friday, 1:53 p.m., police arrested Keona E. Fisher, 19, 400 block of Amberwood Place, at Meijer, 2301 E. Markland Ave., on an illegal consumption charge.
Friday, 2:56 p.m., police arrested Jesse A. Dixon, 54, 1900 block of North Bell Street, at Webster Street and Broadway, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Friday, 6:45 p.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey D. Duke, 24, 1400 block of East Carter Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of disorderly conduct.
Friday, 7:12 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old female, in the 1100 block of South 17th Street, on a conversion charge.
Friday, 8 p.m., police arrested Norman L. Sorrell, 56, 2300 block of West King Street, at Jefferson and Philips streets, on a public intoxication charge.
Friday, 11:55 p.m., police arrested George A. Joseph, 35, 600 block of West Sycamore Street, in the 3200 block of South Lafountain Street, on felony charges of possession of a controlled substance (five counts), possession of marijuana and child neglect.
Saturday, 12:07 a.m., police arrested Sarah E. Joseph, 31, 600 block of West Sycamore Street, in the 3200 block of South Lafountain Street, on felony charges of operating while intoxicated and child neglect.
Saturday, 4:10 a.m., state police arrested Rachel M. Burke, 27, 700 block of West Monroe Street, at Home Avenue and State Street, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 2:41 p.m., deputies arrested Kyle A. Walker, 23, 1400 block of North 700 West, in the 100 block of East Main Street, Russiaville, on a body attachment warrant and on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Saturday, 11:45 p.m., police arrested Melissa Y. Lowe, 47, 1400 block of South Buckeye Street, at Morgan and Main streets, on two body attachment warrants.
Sunday, 1:58 a.m., deputies arrested Scott P. Hanner, 41, 2800 block of South 1150 East, in the 1100 block of East 25 South, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 2:25 a.m., police arrested Andrew W. Cameron, 23, 2300 block of Harbour Place, at Dixon and Center roads, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 3:35 a.m., police arrested Jalishia L. Green, 25, 1900 block of Saratoga Drive, at The Social, 3040 S. Lafountain St., on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 4:48 a.m., police arrested Aaron F. Smith, 18, 1800 block of West Carter Street, in the 1100 block of Ruddell Drive, on felony charges of possession of a controlled substance, possession of stolen property and theft, and on a charge of possession of a handgun without a license.
Sunday, 3:44 p.m., police arrested Dylan R. Piker, 19, 300 block of West Morgan Street, in the 1000 block of North Wabash Avenue, on a marijuana possession charge.
Sunday, 5:52 p.m., police arrested Alan H. Tinker, 33, 1700 block of Meadowbrook Drive, in the 2100 block of Longview Drive, on a warrant for felony charges of habitual traffic violator, auto theft and receiving stolen property, and on charges of false informing, failure to stop at an accident and driving while suspended.
Sunday, 7:05 p.m., police arrested George L. Cardoza, 33, 1300 block of East Murden Street, at home, on an invasion of privacy charge.
Monday, 12:35 a.m., police arrested Troy A. Donson, 48, 900 block of West Lincoln Road, in the 900 block of the same street, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Monday, 1:15 a.m., police arrested Gloria M. Helton, 55, 1600 block of North Wabash Avenue, at Bell Street and Broadway, on a paraphernalia possession charge.
Monday, 1:15 a.m., police arrested Kenzi E. Mouser, 28, 3700 block of West 500 North, at Broadway and Bell Street, on felony charges of marijuana possession, battery on a police officer and obstruction of justice, and on a resisting law enforcement charge.
Monday, 5:56 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male, in the 1900 block of Columbus Boulevard, on charges of illegal consumption, public intoxication and mischief.
Monday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Fostyr M. Pugh, 19, 5400 block of Algonquin Trail, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Monday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Durone L. Parker, 28, Indianapolis, at the Marion County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Monday, 12:05 p.m., deputies arrested John E. Norris, 30, 900 block of East Mulberry Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke.
Monday, 12:30 p.m., deputies arrested Amber M. Cottrell, 28, 1200 block of South Main Street, at the Tipton County Jail, on two petitions to revoke.
Monday, 1:41 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Guge, 32, 400 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke.
Monday, 2:55 p.m., police arrested Levi W. Causey, 33, 1400 block of North Jay Street, at Spraker Street and Apperson Way, on two petitions to revoke.
Monday, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Jason W. Gordon, 26, Logansport, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of leaving the scene of an accident.
Monday, 5:27 p.m., deputies arrested Celeste B. Goode, 19, 500 block of Elk Drive, at home, on a felony warrant charge of conspiracy to commit burglary.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- More Police Reports Headlines