Howard County arrests
Wednesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie Gordon, 23, 1000 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, noon, deputies arrested Shawn Chapel, 31, 1000 block of West Broadway Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, noon, deputies arrested Thomas Gibson, 35, 1200 block of North Union Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 2:10 p.m., deputies arrested Elijah Allison, 29, 1400 block of North Wabash Avenue, at the Cass County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 3:38 p.m., deputies arrested Anna L. Downham, 28, Bringhurst, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 11:24 a.m., police arrested Jonathan D. Wright, 25, 100 west block of 400 South, at that residence, on charges of domestic violence battery and theft.
Thursday, 11:30 a.m., deputies arrested Tomette S. Ferguson, 48, Bunker Hill, at the Miami County jail, on a warrant for auto theft.
Thursday, 11:45 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old female at Central Middle School, 303 E. Superior St., on a charge of disobedience.
Thursday, 4:42 p.m., police arrested Misty M. Yeary, 40, 400 block of West Virginia Avenue, at Markland Avenue and Delphos Street, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 6:44 p.m., police arrested Kurtis L. Kennedy, 22, 6800 west block of 300 North, at Boulevard and Dixon Road, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Thursday, 8:25 p.m., deputies arrested Angela Trusty, 41, 300 block of East Carter Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Thursday, 9 p.m., deputies arrested Shaun Stevens, 26, 2700 block of North Washington Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Thursday, 12:21 a.m., the theft of a Taurus .45-caliber handgun valued at $600 was reported during a burglary in the 2800 block of Amberwood Drive.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 22, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Zachary Bowser, 34, 1600 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on warrants for auto theft and habitual offender.Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Moore, 27, 2900 bl
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- More Police Reports Headlines