Howard County arrests
Sunday, 10:12 a.m., police arrested Jeremiah J. Day, 21, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at the intersection of Home Avenue and Hoffer Street, on a charge of theft.
Sunday, 9:41 p.m., police arrested Xavier Mallory, 24, 1200 block of South Cooper Street, at Markland Avenue and Jay Street, on a warrant charge of petition to revoke.
Monday, 1:20 a.m., police arrested Kyle A. Walker, 23, 1400 block of North 700 West, at Park Avenue and Brandon Street, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Friday, 2:36 p.m., the theft of two GPS units from a vehicle was reported in the 300 block of Rainbow Drive.
Friday, 4:35 p.m., the theft of a GPS unit and sunglasses was reported from a vehicle in the 900 block of North Forest Drive.
Friday, 6:09 p.m., the theft of various items was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard.
Friday, 8:41 p.m., the theft of a handgun and a GPS unit from a vehicle was reported in the 1800 block of Gordon Drive.
Saturday, 2:19 p.m., the theft of medication was reported in the 1000 block of Eastcrest Drive.
Saturday, 4:09 p.m., the theft of jewelry was reported in the 5400 block of North 250 West.
Saturday, 5:34 p.m., the theft of an iPod Touch and cash was reported from the 1500 block of South Cooper Street.
Saturday, 10:15 p.m., the theft of a wallet and cash was reported in the 2900 block of South 344 East.
Sunday, 3:01 p.m., the theft of a Nintendo DSI game system was reported in the 1500 block of South Webster Street.
Sunday, 6:49 p.m., the theft of an iPhone 4 was reported in the 3600 block of South Reed Road.
Sunday, 9:38 p.m., an armed robbery was reported in the 700 block of West Taylor Street.
Miami County arrests
Thursday, 8:30 p.m., police arrested Candice Y. Preston, 30, 200 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on charges of operating while intoxicated and leaving the scene of property damage.
Friday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Quontrel E. Wiley, 22, Bristol, on a failure to appear warrant.
Friday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Nathan S. Harrison, 22, Wabash, on a parole violation warrant.
Friday, 7:54 p.m., state police arrested Michael Johnson, 19, 800 block of South Home Avenue, Kokomo, on a probation violation warrant.
Saturday, 6:11 p.m., deputies arrested Amanda Detamore, 20, 400 block of North Indiana Avenue, Kokomo, on a charge of domestic battery in the presence of a minor.
Sunday, 2:18 a.m., state police arrested Charles Starkey, 21, Yorktown, Va., on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 3:45 p.m., deputies arrested Robert L. Lenburg, 34, 1000 block of Armstrong Street, Kokomo, on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Monday, 6:53 p.m., police arrested William Wolf, 37, 300 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on charges of public intoxication and resisting law enforcement.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- More Police Reports Headlines