Howard County arrests
Sunday, 10:12 a.m., police arrested Jeremiah J. Day, 21, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at the intersection of Home Avenue and Hoffer Street, on a charge of theft.
Sunday, 9:41 p.m., police arrested Xavier Mallory, 24, 1200 block of South Cooper Street, at Markland Avenue and Jay Street, on a warrant charge of petition to revoke.
Monday, 1:20 a.m., police arrested Kyle A. Walker, 23, 1400 block of North 700 West, at Park Avenue and Brandon Street, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Friday, 2:36 p.m., the theft of two GPS units from a vehicle was reported in the 300 block of Rainbow Drive.
Friday, 4:35 p.m., the theft of a GPS unit and sunglasses was reported from a vehicle in the 900 block of North Forest Drive.
Friday, 6:09 p.m., the theft of various items was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard.
Friday, 8:41 p.m., the theft of a handgun and a GPS unit from a vehicle was reported in the 1800 block of Gordon Drive.
Saturday, 2:19 p.m., the theft of medication was reported in the 1000 block of Eastcrest Drive.
Saturday, 4:09 p.m., the theft of jewelry was reported in the 5400 block of North 250 West.
Saturday, 5:34 p.m., the theft of an iPod Touch and cash was reported from the 1500 block of South Cooper Street.
Saturday, 10:15 p.m., the theft of a wallet and cash was reported in the 2900 block of South 344 East.
Sunday, 3:01 p.m., the theft of a Nintendo DSI game system was reported in the 1500 block of South Webster Street.
Sunday, 6:49 p.m., the theft of an iPhone 4 was reported in the 3600 block of South Reed Road.
Sunday, 9:38 p.m., an armed robbery was reported in the 700 block of West Taylor Street.
Miami County arrests
Thursday, 8:30 p.m., police arrested Candice Y. Preston, 30, 200 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on charges of operating while intoxicated and leaving the scene of property damage.
Friday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Quontrel E. Wiley, 22, Bristol, on a failure to appear warrant.
Friday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Nathan S. Harrison, 22, Wabash, on a parole violation warrant.
Friday, 7:54 p.m., state police arrested Michael Johnson, 19, 800 block of South Home Avenue, Kokomo, on a probation violation warrant.
Saturday, 6:11 p.m., deputies arrested Amanda Detamore, 20, 400 block of North Indiana Avenue, Kokomo, on a charge of domestic battery in the presence of a minor.
Sunday, 2:18 a.m., state police arrested Charles Starkey, 21, Yorktown, Va., on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 3:45 p.m., deputies arrested Robert L. Lenburg, 34, 1000 block of Armstrong Street, Kokomo, on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Monday, 6:53 p.m., police arrested William Wolf, 37, 300 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on charges of public intoxication and resisting law enforcement.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, Dec. 11, 2013 howard county Arrests Monday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jason S. Horner, 34, 3000 block of Zartman Road, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant for felony charges of battery with bodily injury and strangulation, and a misdemeanor charge of domest
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- More Police Reports Headlines