Howard County arrests
Sunday, 10:12 a.m., police arrested Jeremiah J. Day, 21, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at the intersection of Home Avenue and Hoffer Street, on a charge of theft.
Sunday, 9:41 p.m., police arrested Xavier Mallory, 24, 1200 block of South Cooper Street, at Markland Avenue and Jay Street, on a warrant charge of petition to revoke.
Monday, 1:20 a.m., police arrested Kyle A. Walker, 23, 1400 block of North 700 West, at Park Avenue and Brandon Street, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Friday, 2:36 p.m., the theft of two GPS units from a vehicle was reported in the 300 block of Rainbow Drive.
Friday, 4:35 p.m., the theft of a GPS unit and sunglasses was reported from a vehicle in the 900 block of North Forest Drive.
Friday, 6:09 p.m., the theft of various items was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard.
Friday, 8:41 p.m., the theft of a handgun and a GPS unit from a vehicle was reported in the 1800 block of Gordon Drive.
Saturday, 2:19 p.m., the theft of medication was reported in the 1000 block of Eastcrest Drive.
Saturday, 4:09 p.m., the theft of jewelry was reported in the 5400 block of North 250 West.
Saturday, 5:34 p.m., the theft of an iPod Touch and cash was reported from the 1500 block of South Cooper Street.
Saturday, 10:15 p.m., the theft of a wallet and cash was reported in the 2900 block of South 344 East.
Sunday, 3:01 p.m., the theft of a Nintendo DSI game system was reported in the 1500 block of South Webster Street.
Sunday, 6:49 p.m., the theft of an iPhone 4 was reported in the 3600 block of South Reed Road.
Sunday, 9:38 p.m., an armed robbery was reported in the 700 block of West Taylor Street.
Miami County arrests
Thursday, 8:30 p.m., police arrested Candice Y. Preston, 30, 200 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on charges of operating while intoxicated and leaving the scene of property damage.
Friday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Quontrel E. Wiley, 22, Bristol, on a failure to appear warrant.
Friday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Nathan S. Harrison, 22, Wabash, on a parole violation warrant.
Friday, 7:54 p.m., state police arrested Michael Johnson, 19, 800 block of South Home Avenue, Kokomo, on a probation violation warrant.
Saturday, 6:11 p.m., deputies arrested Amanda Detamore, 20, 400 block of North Indiana Avenue, Kokomo, on a charge of domestic battery in the presence of a minor.
Sunday, 2:18 a.m., state police arrested Charles Starkey, 21, Yorktown, Va., on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 3:45 p.m., deputies arrested Robert L. Lenburg, 34, 1000 block of Armstrong Street, Kokomo, on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Monday, 6:53 p.m., police arrested William Wolf, 37, 300 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on charges of public intoxication and resisting law enforcement.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, March 11, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 3 a.m., deputies arrested Matthew S. Murphy, 21, 700 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:03 a.m., depu
- Police reports, March 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 3:19 p.m., police arrested Michael C. Stanley, 54, 3300 block of Dixon Lane, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Wednesday, 3:57 p.m., police arrested Brianna W. Minor, 26, 800 block of North McCan
- Police reports, March 7, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 1:40 a.m., deputies arrested Katie L. Hayden, 23, 2300 block of North Armstrong Street, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for two counts of failure to appear, two counts of failure to complete community service, two
Police reports, March 5, 2014
Howard County Arrests Monday, 4:06 p.m., police arrested Timothy B. Goode, 25, 1300 block of Wigwam Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear. Monday, 4:15 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Powell, 49, 400 block of Rainbow Circle, a
- Police blotter, March 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 8:35 a.m., deputies arrested Charles W. Thompson, 41, 2600 block of East 100 North, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Robert M. Rogers, 29, 10300 block of West 650 N
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Dale Swingley, 54, 100 block of Chippewa Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for arson. Thursday, 2:35 a.m., deputies arrested Stephen K. Finley, 48, 500 block of Somerset Drive, a
- Sentencings • Jamie Travis, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to one year of his original sentence and returned to probation. • Robert Rogers, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke
- Police reports, Feb. 28, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:32 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Catron, 46, 400 block of East Walnut Street, at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of trespass. Wednesday, 4 p.m., police arrested Robert M. Finch, 32, 1000 block of South
- Police reports, Feb. 27, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon R. Ellis, 34, 900 block of East Dixon Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:18 a.m., deputies arrested William A. Huntley, 57, 800 block
- Police blotter, Feb. 26, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 8:52 a.m., deputies arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 25, 200 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Monday, 9:10 a.m., police arrested Dawn M. Jarvis, 30, 500 block of Sundown Drive, at
- More Police Reports Headlines