Howard County arrests
Sunday, 10:12 a.m., police arrested Jeremiah J. Day, 21, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at the intersection of Home Avenue and Hoffer Street, on a charge of theft.
Sunday, 9:41 p.m., police arrested Xavier Mallory, 24, 1200 block of South Cooper Street, at Markland Avenue and Jay Street, on a warrant charge of petition to revoke.
Monday, 1:20 a.m., police arrested Kyle A. Walker, 23, 1400 block of North 700 West, at Park Avenue and Brandon Street, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Friday, 2:36 p.m., the theft of two GPS units from a vehicle was reported in the 300 block of Rainbow Drive.
Friday, 4:35 p.m., the theft of a GPS unit and sunglasses was reported from a vehicle in the 900 block of North Forest Drive.
Friday, 6:09 p.m., the theft of various items was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard.
Friday, 8:41 p.m., the theft of a handgun and a GPS unit from a vehicle was reported in the 1800 block of Gordon Drive.
Saturday, 2:19 p.m., the theft of medication was reported in the 1000 block of Eastcrest Drive.
Saturday, 4:09 p.m., the theft of jewelry was reported in the 5400 block of North 250 West.
Saturday, 5:34 p.m., the theft of an iPod Touch and cash was reported from the 1500 block of South Cooper Street.
Saturday, 10:15 p.m., the theft of a wallet and cash was reported in the 2900 block of South 344 East.
Sunday, 3:01 p.m., the theft of a Nintendo DSI game system was reported in the 1500 block of South Webster Street.
Sunday, 6:49 p.m., the theft of an iPhone 4 was reported in the 3600 block of South Reed Road.
Sunday, 9:38 p.m., an armed robbery was reported in the 700 block of West Taylor Street.
Miami County arrests
Thursday, 8:30 p.m., police arrested Candice Y. Preston, 30, 200 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on charges of operating while intoxicated and leaving the scene of property damage.
Friday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Quontrel E. Wiley, 22, Bristol, on a failure to appear warrant.
Friday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Nathan S. Harrison, 22, Wabash, on a parole violation warrant.
Friday, 7:54 p.m., state police arrested Michael Johnson, 19, 800 block of South Home Avenue, Kokomo, on a probation violation warrant.
Saturday, 6:11 p.m., deputies arrested Amanda Detamore, 20, 400 block of North Indiana Avenue, Kokomo, on a charge of domestic battery in the presence of a minor.
Sunday, 2:18 a.m., state police arrested Charles Starkey, 21, Yorktown, Va., on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 3:45 p.m., deputies arrested Robert L. Lenburg, 34, 1000 block of Armstrong Street, Kokomo, on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Monday, 6:53 p.m., police arrested William Wolf, 37, 300 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on charges of public intoxication and resisting law enforcement.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- Police reports Howard Co. Arrests Thursday, 8:42 a.m., police arrested Ki Pil Choi, 43, Tipton, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on two counts of battery. Thursday, 8:50 a.m., deputies arrested Angelo Harris, 37, New Castle, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to rev
- Police reports, April 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:12 p.m., deputies arrested Frank Stanbaugh, 30, Peru, at the Cassville Market, on a warrant for residential entry and mischief. Tuesday, 9:19 p.m., police arrested Luke R. Gentry, 20, 400 block of South Washington Str
- More Police Reports Headlines