Howard County arrests
Sunday, 10:12 a.m., police arrested Jeremiah J. Day, 21, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at the intersection of Home Avenue and Hoffer Street, on a charge of theft.
Sunday, 9:41 p.m., police arrested Xavier Mallory, 24, 1200 block of South Cooper Street, at Markland Avenue and Jay Street, on a warrant charge of petition to revoke.
Monday, 1:20 a.m., police arrested Kyle A. Walker, 23, 1400 block of North 700 West, at Park Avenue and Brandon Street, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Friday, 2:36 p.m., the theft of two GPS units from a vehicle was reported in the 300 block of Rainbow Drive.
Friday, 4:35 p.m., the theft of a GPS unit and sunglasses was reported from a vehicle in the 900 block of North Forest Drive.
Friday, 6:09 p.m., the theft of various items was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard.
Friday, 8:41 p.m., the theft of a handgun and a GPS unit from a vehicle was reported in the 1800 block of Gordon Drive.
Saturday, 2:19 p.m., the theft of medication was reported in the 1000 block of Eastcrest Drive.
Saturday, 4:09 p.m., the theft of jewelry was reported in the 5400 block of North 250 West.
Saturday, 5:34 p.m., the theft of an iPod Touch and cash was reported from the 1500 block of South Cooper Street.
Saturday, 10:15 p.m., the theft of a wallet and cash was reported in the 2900 block of South 344 East.
Sunday, 3:01 p.m., the theft of a Nintendo DSI game system was reported in the 1500 block of South Webster Street.
Sunday, 6:49 p.m., the theft of an iPhone 4 was reported in the 3600 block of South Reed Road.
Sunday, 9:38 p.m., an armed robbery was reported in the 700 block of West Taylor Street.
Miami County arrests
Thursday, 8:30 p.m., police arrested Candice Y. Preston, 30, 200 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on charges of operating while intoxicated and leaving the scene of property damage.
Friday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Quontrel E. Wiley, 22, Bristol, on a failure to appear warrant.
Friday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Nathan S. Harrison, 22, Wabash, on a parole violation warrant.
Friday, 7:54 p.m., state police arrested Michael Johnson, 19, 800 block of South Home Avenue, Kokomo, on a probation violation warrant.
Saturday, 6:11 p.m., deputies arrested Amanda Detamore, 20, 400 block of North Indiana Avenue, Kokomo, on a charge of domestic battery in the presence of a minor.
Sunday, 2:18 a.m., state police arrested Charles Starkey, 21, Yorktown, Va., on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Sunday, 3:45 p.m., deputies arrested Robert L. Lenburg, 34, 1000 block of Armstrong Street, Kokomo, on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Monday, 6:53 p.m., police arrested William Wolf, 37, 300 block of East 3rd Street, Peru, on charges of public intoxication and resisting law enforcement.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 22, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Zachary Bowser, 34, 1600 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on warrants for auto theft and habitual offender.Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Moore, 27, 2900 bl
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- More Police Reports Headlines