Howard County arrests
Monday, 11:20 a.m., deputies arrested Kenny E. Wells, 34, Indianapolis, at the Marion County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Monday, 1 p.m., deputies arrested Jennifer Tressler, 28, Marion, at the Grant County jail, on warrants for two counts of petition to revoke, two counts of failure to appear and a body attachment.
Monday, 3 p.m., deputies arrested Michael Wilson, 34, 2400 block of Baxter Road, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Monday, 3:10 p.m., deputies arrested Shana N. Turner, 19, 1800 block of West Carter Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for residential entry.
Monday, 3:25 p.m., deputies arrested Thomas E. Gibson, 35, 1200 block of North Union Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Monday, 11:58 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male at the Kokomo Police Department on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol. Police also arrested a 17-year-old male at Sycamore and Union streets on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol.
Tuesday, 12:02 a.m., police arrested Anthony D. Dunn, 21, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at 1527 Home Ave., on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 12:53 a.m., police arrested Steven E. Delon, 40, 200 block of West Virginia Avenue, in the 400 block of East Defenbaugh Street, on a charge of public intoxication.
Tuesday, 1:15 a.m., police arrested Jennifer A. Johnson, 48, 800 block of Buckskin Drive, at Plate Street and Boulevard, on charges of driving while suspended and operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Tuesday, noon, police arrested a 16-year-old female at Havens and Purdum streets on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol.
Tuesday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Kevin A. Conrad, 21, Peru, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 1:07 p.m., deputies arrested Anthony K. Cropper, 32, 1100 block of Wigwam Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- Police reports, July 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 1:19 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Blackburn, 54, Sharpsville, at 100 South and Indiana 931, on a charge of possession of meth.Wednesday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested Jeffery F. Lundy, 23, 2200 block of West Jefferson S
- Police reports, July 10, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 11:04 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Shepard Jr., 32, 7000 west and 600 North, at 1400 East and 00 North-South, on a warrant for theft.Tuesday, 11:33 a.m., police arrested Robert E. Hunter II, 31, 400 block of West Syca
- Police reports, July 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, police arrested Brett A. Ray, 20, 2700 block of Amberwood Place, on a warrant for a hit-and-run.Thursday, 2:31 a.m., deputies arrested Linda J. Vandergriff, 49, Tipton, at Speedway, 398 Indiana 931, on a warrant for two
- Area sentencings • Brook Hite, convicted in Howard Circuit Court of Class A misdemeanor theft, was sentenced to one year suspended to be served on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Rance Trine, convicted in Howard Cir
- More Police Reports Headlines