Howard County arrests
Monday, 11:20 a.m., deputies arrested Kenny E. Wells, 34, Indianapolis, at the Marion County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Monday, 1 p.m., deputies arrested Jennifer Tressler, 28, Marion, at the Grant County jail, on warrants for two counts of petition to revoke, two counts of failure to appear and a body attachment.
Monday, 3 p.m., deputies arrested Michael Wilson, 34, 2400 block of Baxter Road, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Monday, 3:10 p.m., deputies arrested Shana N. Turner, 19, 1800 block of West Carter Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for residential entry.
Monday, 3:25 p.m., deputies arrested Thomas E. Gibson, 35, 1200 block of North Union Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Monday, 11:58 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male at the Kokomo Police Department on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol. Police also arrested a 17-year-old male at Sycamore and Union streets on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol.
Tuesday, 12:02 a.m., police arrested Anthony D. Dunn, 21, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at 1527 Home Ave., on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 12:53 a.m., police arrested Steven E. Delon, 40, 200 block of West Virginia Avenue, in the 400 block of East Defenbaugh Street, on a charge of public intoxication.
Tuesday, 1:15 a.m., police arrested Jennifer A. Johnson, 48, 800 block of Buckskin Drive, at Plate Street and Boulevard, on charges of driving while suspended and operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Tuesday, noon, police arrested a 16-year-old female at Havens and Purdum streets on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol.
Tuesday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Kevin A. Conrad, 21, Peru, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 1:07 p.m., deputies arrested Anthony K. Cropper, 32, 1100 block of Wigwam Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- More Police Reports Headlines