Howard County arrests
Monday, 11:20 a.m., deputies arrested Kenny E. Wells, 34, Indianapolis, at the Marion County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Monday, 1 p.m., deputies arrested Jennifer Tressler, 28, Marion, at the Grant County jail, on warrants for two counts of petition to revoke, two counts of failure to appear and a body attachment.
Monday, 3 p.m., deputies arrested Michael Wilson, 34, 2400 block of Baxter Road, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Monday, 3:10 p.m., deputies arrested Shana N. Turner, 19, 1800 block of West Carter Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for residential entry.
Monday, 3:25 p.m., deputies arrested Thomas E. Gibson, 35, 1200 block of North Union Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Monday, 11:58 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male at the Kokomo Police Department on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol. Police also arrested a 17-year-old male at Sycamore and Union streets on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol.
Tuesday, 12:02 a.m., police arrested Anthony D. Dunn, 21, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at 1527 Home Ave., on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 12:53 a.m., police arrested Steven E. Delon, 40, 200 block of West Virginia Avenue, in the 400 block of East Defenbaugh Street, on a charge of public intoxication.
Tuesday, 1:15 a.m., police arrested Jennifer A. Johnson, 48, 800 block of Buckskin Drive, at Plate Street and Boulevard, on charges of driving while suspended and operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Tuesday, noon, police arrested a 16-year-old female at Havens and Purdum streets on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol.
Tuesday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Kevin A. Conrad, 21, Peru, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 1:07 p.m., deputies arrested Anthony K. Cropper, 32, 1100 block of Wigwam Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 22, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Zachary Bowser, 34, 1600 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on warrants for auto theft and habitual offender.Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Moore, 27, 2900 bl
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- More Police Reports Headlines