Howard County arrests
Tuesday, 2:53 p.m., police arrested Matthew Russell, 31, 800 block of North Indiana Street, at that residence, on charges of public intoxicated, two counts of disorderly conduct and battery.
Tuesday, 3:23 p.m., police arrested a 14-year-old male and a 15-year-old male at Wabash Avenue and Tate Street, each on a charge of possession of paraphernalia.
Tuesday, 3:40 p.m., police arrested Brent A. Stewart, 29, 500 block of Holly Lane, at that residence, on charges of domestic battery and interference with the reporting of a crime.
Tuesday, 6:31 p.m., police arrested Shauntee D. Pickett, 46, 4400 south block of 00 East-West, in the 700 block of South Brandon Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 6:42 p.m., police arrested Cassandra D. Shepard, 30, 4300 north block of 300 West, in the 1800 block of South Main Street, on a warrant for failure to report for a drug screen.
Tuesday, 7:52 p.m., police arrested Michael A. Dickey, 44, 1900 block of North Jay Street, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 12:15 p.m., deputies arrested Timothy Fording, 43, 900 block of West Alto Road, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Stephanie Baker, Peru, at the Miami County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, 2:52 p.m., police arrested Brian Bruce, 27, 2700 block of Apperson Way North, at Elm and Delphos streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 5:33 p.m., police arrested Timothy Dawsey, 57, 3700 west block of 400 South, at 1918 W. Sycamore St., on a contempt of court warrant.
Wednesday, 7:10 p.m., deputies arrested Jonathan D. Diaz, 28, 600 block of South Market Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 11:19 p.m., police arrested Dwight Staggers, 53, 1500 block of North Morrison Street, at Markland Avenue and Washington Street, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 10:40 a.m., deputies arrested Semaj E. Hall, 22, at the Miami Correctional Facility, on three warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Angela Trusty, 41, 300 block of East Carter Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 1:15 p.m., police arrested Anthony Sagarsee, 32, Peru, in the 100 block of North Dixon Road, on charges of disorderly conduct and battery on a police officer by bodily fluid.
Thursday, 1:51 p.m., deputies arrested James McKoon, 40, 700 block of North Hickory Lane, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 7:50 p.m., police arrested David T. Newcom, 65, 1100 block of North Indiana Street, at Apperson Way and Markland Avenue, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Monday, 8:51 p.m., the theft of a purse, assorted change and miscellaneous jewelry was reported during a burglary in the 2000 block of South Lafountain Street.
Wednesday, 5:49 p.m., the theft of a Sprint Galaxy valued at $200 was reported from the Social, 3040 S. Lafountain St.
Wednesday, 7:44 p.m., the theft of assorted clothing valued at $218 was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard.
Thursday, 8:19 a.m., the theft of a book bag and contents and an iPod valued at $400 was reported from Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road.
Tipton County arrests
Thursday, 12:34 a.m., Sharpsville police arrested Steven M. Cloum, 23, Sharpsville, on a charge of intimidation.
Thursday, 4:29 a.m., state police arrested Catrina Charease Dale Roland, 24, South Bend, on charges of identity deception, failure to identify self and criminal trespass.
Miami County arrests
Monday, 10:10 p.m., deputies arrested Ronald K. Abney, 53, 1700 block of South Lincoln Street, Peru, on a charge of invasion of privacy.
Monday, 10:55 p.m., deputies arrested Vincent S. Sampson, 53, 7000 block of South Strawtown Pike, Peru, on a charge of domestic battery.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- Police reports, Nov. 20, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Aaron M. Gilsinger, 40, 8400 block of 750 West, at the Howard County jail, on two counts of failure to appear. Friday, 1:55 p.m., deputies arrested Malyandia S. Monroe, 45, Wabash, at the Wab
- Area sentencings for Nov. 17, 2013 • Jordan McCarty, convicted in Howard Circuit Court, of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to six months with 180 days of his suspended sentence in jail and an extended six months of probation. • Trisha Taylor, convicted in Howard
- More Police Reports Headlines