Howard County arrests
Tuesday, 2:53 p.m., police arrested Matthew Russell, 31, 800 block of North Indiana Street, at that residence, on charges of public intoxicated, two counts of disorderly conduct and battery.
Tuesday, 3:23 p.m., police arrested a 14-year-old male and a 15-year-old male at Wabash Avenue and Tate Street, each on a charge of possession of paraphernalia.
Tuesday, 3:40 p.m., police arrested Brent A. Stewart, 29, 500 block of Holly Lane, at that residence, on charges of domestic battery and interference with the reporting of a crime.
Tuesday, 6:31 p.m., police arrested Shauntee D. Pickett, 46, 4400 south block of 00 East-West, in the 700 block of South Brandon Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 6:42 p.m., police arrested Cassandra D. Shepard, 30, 4300 north block of 300 West, in the 1800 block of South Main Street, on a warrant for failure to report for a drug screen.
Tuesday, 7:52 p.m., police arrested Michael A. Dickey, 44, 1900 block of North Jay Street, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 12:15 p.m., deputies arrested Timothy Fording, 43, 900 block of West Alto Road, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Stephanie Baker, Peru, at the Miami County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, 2:52 p.m., police arrested Brian Bruce, 27, 2700 block of Apperson Way North, at Elm and Delphos streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 5:33 p.m., police arrested Timothy Dawsey, 57, 3700 west block of 400 South, at 1918 W. Sycamore St., on a contempt of court warrant.
Wednesday, 7:10 p.m., deputies arrested Jonathan D. Diaz, 28, 600 block of South Market Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 11:19 p.m., police arrested Dwight Staggers, 53, 1500 block of North Morrison Street, at Markland Avenue and Washington Street, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 10:40 a.m., deputies arrested Semaj E. Hall, 22, at the Miami Correctional Facility, on three warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Angela Trusty, 41, 300 block of East Carter Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 1:15 p.m., police arrested Anthony Sagarsee, 32, Peru, in the 100 block of North Dixon Road, on charges of disorderly conduct and battery on a police officer by bodily fluid.
Thursday, 1:51 p.m., deputies arrested James McKoon, 40, 700 block of North Hickory Lane, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 7:50 p.m., police arrested David T. Newcom, 65, 1100 block of North Indiana Street, at Apperson Way and Markland Avenue, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Monday, 8:51 p.m., the theft of a purse, assorted change and miscellaneous jewelry was reported during a burglary in the 2000 block of South Lafountain Street.
Wednesday, 5:49 p.m., the theft of a Sprint Galaxy valued at $200 was reported from the Social, 3040 S. Lafountain St.
Wednesday, 7:44 p.m., the theft of assorted clothing valued at $218 was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard.
Thursday, 8:19 a.m., the theft of a book bag and contents and an iPod valued at $400 was reported from Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road.
Tipton County arrests
Thursday, 12:34 a.m., Sharpsville police arrested Steven M. Cloum, 23, Sharpsville, on a charge of intimidation.
Thursday, 4:29 a.m., state police arrested Catrina Charease Dale Roland, 24, South Bend, on charges of identity deception, failure to identify self and criminal trespass.
Miami County arrests
Monday, 10:10 p.m., deputies arrested Ronald K. Abney, 53, 1700 block of South Lincoln Street, Peru, on a charge of invasion of privacy.
Monday, 10:55 p.m., deputies arrested Vincent S. Sampson, 53, 7000 block of South Strawtown Pike, Peru, on a charge of domestic battery.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- Police reports Howard Co. Arrests Thursday, 8:42 a.m., police arrested Ki Pil Choi, 43, Tipton, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on two counts of battery. Thursday, 8:50 a.m., deputies arrested Angelo Harris, 37, New Castle, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to rev
- More Police Reports Headlines