Howard County arrests
Tuesday, 2:53 p.m., police arrested Matthew Russell, 31, 800 block of North Indiana Street, at that residence, on charges of public intoxicated, two counts of disorderly conduct and battery.
Tuesday, 3:23 p.m., police arrested a 14-year-old male and a 15-year-old male at Wabash Avenue and Tate Street, each on a charge of possession of paraphernalia.
Tuesday, 3:40 p.m., police arrested Brent A. Stewart, 29, 500 block of Holly Lane, at that residence, on charges of domestic battery and interference with the reporting of a crime.
Tuesday, 6:31 p.m., police arrested Shauntee D. Pickett, 46, 4400 south block of 00 East-West, in the 700 block of South Brandon Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 6:42 p.m., police arrested Cassandra D. Shepard, 30, 4300 north block of 300 West, in the 1800 block of South Main Street, on a warrant for failure to report for a drug screen.
Tuesday, 7:52 p.m., police arrested Michael A. Dickey, 44, 1900 block of North Jay Street, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 12:15 p.m., deputies arrested Timothy Fording, 43, 900 block of West Alto Road, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Stephanie Baker, Peru, at the Miami County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, 2:52 p.m., police arrested Brian Bruce, 27, 2700 block of Apperson Way North, at Elm and Delphos streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 5:33 p.m., police arrested Timothy Dawsey, 57, 3700 west block of 400 South, at 1918 W. Sycamore St., on a contempt of court warrant.
Wednesday, 7:10 p.m., deputies arrested Jonathan D. Diaz, 28, 600 block of South Market Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 11:19 p.m., police arrested Dwight Staggers, 53, 1500 block of North Morrison Street, at Markland Avenue and Washington Street, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 10:40 a.m., deputies arrested Semaj E. Hall, 22, at the Miami Correctional Facility, on three warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Angela Trusty, 41, 300 block of East Carter Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 1:15 p.m., police arrested Anthony Sagarsee, 32, Peru, in the 100 block of North Dixon Road, on charges of disorderly conduct and battery on a police officer by bodily fluid.
Thursday, 1:51 p.m., deputies arrested James McKoon, 40, 700 block of North Hickory Lane, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 7:50 p.m., police arrested David T. Newcom, 65, 1100 block of North Indiana Street, at Apperson Way and Markland Avenue, on two counts of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Monday, 8:51 p.m., the theft of a purse, assorted change and miscellaneous jewelry was reported during a burglary in the 2000 block of South Lafountain Street.
Wednesday, 5:49 p.m., the theft of a Sprint Galaxy valued at $200 was reported from the Social, 3040 S. Lafountain St.
Wednesday, 7:44 p.m., the theft of assorted clothing valued at $218 was reported from Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard.
Thursday, 8:19 a.m., the theft of a book bag and contents and an iPod valued at $400 was reported from Kokomo High School, 2501 S. Berkley Road.
Tipton County arrests
Thursday, 12:34 a.m., Sharpsville police arrested Steven M. Cloum, 23, Sharpsville, on a charge of intimidation.
Thursday, 4:29 a.m., state police arrested Catrina Charease Dale Roland, 24, South Bend, on charges of identity deception, failure to identify self and criminal trespass.
Miami County arrests
Monday, 10:10 p.m., deputies arrested Ronald K. Abney, 53, 1700 block of South Lincoln Street, Peru, on a charge of invasion of privacy.
Monday, 10:55 p.m., deputies arrested Vincent S. Sampson, 53, 7000 block of South Strawtown Pike, Peru, on a charge of domestic battery.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- Police reports, July 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 1:19 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Blackburn, 54, Sharpsville, at 100 South and Indiana 931, on a charge of possession of meth.Wednesday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested Jeffery F. Lundy, 23, 2200 block of West Jefferson S
- Police reports, July 10, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 11:04 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Shepard Jr., 32, 7000 west and 600 North, at 1400 East and 00 North-South, on a warrant for theft.Tuesday, 11:33 a.m., police arrested Robert E. Hunter II, 31, 400 block of West Syca
- Police reports, July 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, police arrested Brett A. Ray, 20, 2700 block of Amberwood Place, on a warrant for a hit-and-run.Thursday, 2:31 a.m., deputies arrested Linda J. Vandergriff, 49, Tipton, at Speedway, 398 Indiana 931, on a warrant for two
- Area sentencings • Brook Hite, convicted in Howard Circuit Court of Class A misdemeanor theft, was sentenced to one year suspended to be served on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Rance Trine, convicted in Howard Cir
- More Police Reports Headlines