Marijuana growing operation busted
A 40-year-old man faces several felony charges stemming from a pot growing operation at his home on the city’s south side.
At 6:11 p.m. Wednesday, police went to the home of Nathan R. McNabb, 40, in the 1500 block of Fox Haven Drive, and found the grow operation.
McNabb faces Class D felony charges of cultivating marijuana, dealing in marijuana, possession of marijuana and maintaining a common nuisance.
Saturday, 9 p.m., police arrested Richard T. Kitts, 43, 1500 block of South Union Street, at the same address, on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence warrant.
Saturday, 9:38 p.m., police arrested James B. McKoon, 40, 2500 block of Apperson Way North, at Apperson Way and First Street, on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Saturday, 11:43 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male at the 400 block of East Elm Street on a charge of disobedience.
Sunday, 7:50 a.m., deputies arrested Jarvis S. Dillard, 24, Gould, Ark., at the Dub Bassell Detention Center, Pine Bluff, Ark., on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Sunday, 2:50 p.m., deputies arrested Adam Mundy, 36, 5600 block of Lance Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Sunday, 7:15 p.m., police arrested Nicole Wright, 25, 2900 block of Heritage Drive, at home, on felony warrant charges of battery with a deadly weapon (two counts).
Sunday, 9:34 p.m., police arrested Reggie V. Kennedy, 54, Galveston, at Davis Road and Morgan Street, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 11:59 p.m., police arrested Gerald G. Strother, 30, 600 block of South Armstrong Street, at Park Road and Webster Street, on a felony warrant charge of fraud.
Monday, 1:28 a.m., police arrested Crystal L. Minor, 49, 2900 block of Joyce Drive, at King and Market streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Monday, 3 a.m., police arrested Todd A. Gibson, 45, 1600 block of South Indiana Avenue, at Marsha Drive and Alto Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Monday, 8:40 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male, in the 1200 block of West Carter Street, on a truancy charge.
Monday, 9:42 a.m., deputies arrested Jordan R. Lorenz, 21, 5600 block of Treaty Lane, at the Howard County jail, on three warrant charges of failure to appear.
Marijuana growing operation busted
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, April 19, 2014 • Christopher Sparlin, 24, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony domestic battery, was sentenced to three years with 266 days served and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men's Non-Violence Educatio
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- More Police Reports Headlines