Marijuana growing operation busted
A 40-year-old man faces several felony charges stemming from a pot growing operation at his home on the city’s south side.
At 6:11 p.m. Wednesday, police went to the home of Nathan R. McNabb, 40, in the 1500 block of Fox Haven Drive, and found the grow operation.
McNabb faces Class D felony charges of cultivating marijuana, dealing in marijuana, possession of marijuana and maintaining a common nuisance.
Saturday, 9 p.m., police arrested Richard T. Kitts, 43, 1500 block of South Union Street, at the same address, on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence warrant.
Saturday, 9:38 p.m., police arrested James B. McKoon, 40, 2500 block of Apperson Way North, at Apperson Way and First Street, on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Saturday, 11:43 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male at the 400 block of East Elm Street on a charge of disobedience.
Sunday, 7:50 a.m., deputies arrested Jarvis S. Dillard, 24, Gould, Ark., at the Dub Bassell Detention Center, Pine Bluff, Ark., on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Sunday, 2:50 p.m., deputies arrested Adam Mundy, 36, 5600 block of Lance Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Sunday, 7:15 p.m., police arrested Nicole Wright, 25, 2900 block of Heritage Drive, at home, on felony warrant charges of battery with a deadly weapon (two counts).
Sunday, 9:34 p.m., police arrested Reggie V. Kennedy, 54, Galveston, at Davis Road and Morgan Street, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 11:59 p.m., police arrested Gerald G. Strother, 30, 600 block of South Armstrong Street, at Park Road and Webster Street, on a felony warrant charge of fraud.
Monday, 1:28 a.m., police arrested Crystal L. Minor, 49, 2900 block of Joyce Drive, at King and Market streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Monday, 3 a.m., police arrested Todd A. Gibson, 45, 1600 block of South Indiana Avenue, at Marsha Drive and Alto Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Monday, 8:40 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male, in the 1200 block of West Carter Street, on a truancy charge.
Monday, 9:42 a.m., deputies arrested Jordan R. Lorenz, 21, 5600 block of Treaty Lane, at the Howard County jail, on three warrant charges of failure to appear.
Marijuana growing operation busted
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Dec. 15, 2013 Miami County Arrests Dec. 6, 2:15 a.m., state police arrested Mindy Childers, 44, 2000 block of East 250 North, Peru, on a charge of battery. Dec. 6, 5:25 p.m., state police arrested Matthew G. Roberts, 29, 400 block of Monroe Avenue, Peru, on a prob
- Police reports, Dec. 14, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Dewayne A. Hecht, 27, Akron, Ohio, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear. Thursday, 11:04 a.m., deputies arrested Elizabeth J. Balser, 29, Windfall, at the How
- Police reports, Dec. 13, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9 a.m., deputies arrested Matthew R. Bitzell, 24, Greentown, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence. Wednesday, 9:37 a.m., deputies arrested Robert M. Mau, 31, 6000 block o
- Police blotter, Dec. 12, 2013 howard county Arrests Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Jackson Jordan, 21, 1000 block of East North Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Tuesday, 7:36 p.m., police arrested Austin L. Foreman, 18, 6000 blo
- Police blotter, Dec. 11, 2013 howard county Arrests Monday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jason S. Horner, 34, 3000 block of Zartman Road, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant for felony charges of battery with bodily injury and strangulation, and a misdemeanor charge of domest
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- More Police Reports Headlines