Marijuana growing operation busted
A 40-year-old man faces several felony charges stemming from a pot growing operation at his home on the city’s south side.
At 6:11 p.m. Wednesday, police went to the home of Nathan R. McNabb, 40, in the 1500 block of Fox Haven Drive, and found the grow operation.
McNabb faces Class D felony charges of cultivating marijuana, dealing in marijuana, possession of marijuana and maintaining a common nuisance.
Saturday, 9 p.m., police arrested Richard T. Kitts, 43, 1500 block of South Union Street, at the same address, on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence warrant.
Saturday, 9:38 p.m., police arrested James B. McKoon, 40, 2500 block of Apperson Way North, at Apperson Way and First Street, on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Saturday, 11:43 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male at the 400 block of East Elm Street on a charge of disobedience.
Sunday, 7:50 a.m., deputies arrested Jarvis S. Dillard, 24, Gould, Ark., at the Dub Bassell Detention Center, Pine Bluff, Ark., on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Sunday, 2:50 p.m., deputies arrested Adam Mundy, 36, 5600 block of Lance Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Sunday, 7:15 p.m., police arrested Nicole Wright, 25, 2900 block of Heritage Drive, at home, on felony warrant charges of battery with a deadly weapon (two counts).
Sunday, 9:34 p.m., police arrested Reggie V. Kennedy, 54, Galveston, at Davis Road and Morgan Street, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 11:59 p.m., police arrested Gerald G. Strother, 30, 600 block of South Armstrong Street, at Park Road and Webster Street, on a felony warrant charge of fraud.
Monday, 1:28 a.m., police arrested Crystal L. Minor, 49, 2900 block of Joyce Drive, at King and Market streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Monday, 3 a.m., police arrested Todd A. Gibson, 45, 1600 block of South Indiana Avenue, at Marsha Drive and Alto Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Monday, 8:40 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male, in the 1200 block of West Carter Street, on a truancy charge.
Monday, 9:42 a.m., deputies arrested Jordan R. Lorenz, 21, 5600 block of Treaty Lane, at the Howard County jail, on three warrant charges of failure to appear.
Marijuana growing operation busted
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- Police reports, Aug. 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7 a.m., deputies arrested Cornelius Tyler-Banks, 22, 1000 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.Tuesday, 8:38 a.m., deputies arrested Robin M Gastor, 46, 1400 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines