Marijuana growing operation busted
A 40-year-old man faces several felony charges stemming from a pot growing operation at his home on the city’s south side.
At 6:11 p.m. Wednesday, police went to the home of Nathan R. McNabb, 40, in the 1500 block of Fox Haven Drive, and found the grow operation.
McNabb faces Class D felony charges of cultivating marijuana, dealing in marijuana, possession of marijuana and maintaining a common nuisance.
Saturday, 9 p.m., police arrested Richard T. Kitts, 43, 1500 block of South Union Street, at the same address, on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence warrant.
Saturday, 9:38 p.m., police arrested James B. McKoon, 40, 2500 block of Apperson Way North, at Apperson Way and First Street, on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Saturday, 11:43 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male at the 400 block of East Elm Street on a charge of disobedience.
Sunday, 7:50 a.m., deputies arrested Jarvis S. Dillard, 24, Gould, Ark., at the Dub Bassell Detention Center, Pine Bluff, Ark., on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Sunday, 2:50 p.m., deputies arrested Adam Mundy, 36, 5600 block of Lance Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Sunday, 7:15 p.m., police arrested Nicole Wright, 25, 2900 block of Heritage Drive, at home, on felony warrant charges of battery with a deadly weapon (two counts).
Sunday, 9:34 p.m., police arrested Reggie V. Kennedy, 54, Galveston, at Davis Road and Morgan Street, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 11:59 p.m., police arrested Gerald G. Strother, 30, 600 block of South Armstrong Street, at Park Road and Webster Street, on a felony warrant charge of fraud.
Monday, 1:28 a.m., police arrested Crystal L. Minor, 49, 2900 block of Joyce Drive, at King and Market streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Monday, 3 a.m., police arrested Todd A. Gibson, 45, 1600 block of South Indiana Avenue, at Marsha Drive and Alto Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Monday, 8:40 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male, in the 1200 block of West Carter Street, on a truancy charge.
Monday, 9:42 a.m., deputies arrested Jordan R. Lorenz, 21, 5600 block of Treaty Lane, at the Howard County jail, on three warrant charges of failure to appear.
Marijuana growing operation busted
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 1, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:49 a.m., deputies arrested Christine M. Parr, 46, 1100 block of South Bell Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Jetona M. Cox, 38, 1300 block of North
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- More Police Reports Headlines