Marijuana growing operation busted
A 40-year-old man faces several felony charges stemming from a pot growing operation at his home on the city’s south side.
At 6:11 p.m. Wednesday, police went to the home of Nathan R. McNabb, 40, in the 1500 block of Fox Haven Drive, and found the grow operation.
McNabb faces Class D felony charges of cultivating marijuana, dealing in marijuana, possession of marijuana and maintaining a common nuisance.
Saturday, 9 p.m., police arrested Richard T. Kitts, 43, 1500 block of South Union Street, at the same address, on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence warrant.
Saturday, 9:38 p.m., police arrested James B. McKoon, 40, 2500 block of Apperson Way North, at Apperson Way and First Street, on a petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Saturday, 11:43 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male at the 400 block of East Elm Street on a charge of disobedience.
Sunday, 7:50 a.m., deputies arrested Jarvis S. Dillard, 24, Gould, Ark., at the Dub Bassell Detention Center, Pine Bluff, Ark., on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Sunday, 2:50 p.m., deputies arrested Adam Mundy, 36, 5600 block of Lance Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Sunday, 7:15 p.m., police arrested Nicole Wright, 25, 2900 block of Heritage Drive, at home, on felony warrant charges of battery with a deadly weapon (two counts).
Sunday, 9:34 p.m., police arrested Reggie V. Kennedy, 54, Galveston, at Davis Road and Morgan Street, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 11:59 p.m., police arrested Gerald G. Strother, 30, 600 block of South Armstrong Street, at Park Road and Webster Street, on a felony warrant charge of fraud.
Monday, 1:28 a.m., police arrested Crystal L. Minor, 49, 2900 block of Joyce Drive, at King and Market streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Monday, 3 a.m., police arrested Todd A. Gibson, 45, 1600 block of South Indiana Avenue, at Marsha Drive and Alto Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Monday, 8:40 a.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male, in the 1200 block of West Carter Street, on a truancy charge.
Monday, 9:42 a.m., deputies arrested Jordan R. Lorenz, 21, 5600 block of Treaty Lane, at the Howard County jail, on three warrant charges of failure to appear.
Marijuana growing operation busted
- Police Reports
- Police reports, March 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 3:19 p.m., police arrested Michael C. Stanley, 54, 3300 block of Dixon Lane, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Wednesday, 3:57 p.m., police arrested Brianna W. Minor, 26, 800 block of North McCan
- Police reports, March 7, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 1:40 a.m., deputies arrested Katie L. Hayden, 23, 2300 block of North Armstrong Street, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for two counts of failure to appear, two counts of failure to complete community service, two
Police reports, March 5, 2014
Howard County Arrests Monday, 4:06 p.m., police arrested Timothy B. Goode, 25, 1300 block of Wigwam Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear. Monday, 4:15 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Powell, 49, 400 block of Rainbow Circle, a
- Police blotter, March 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 8:35 a.m., deputies arrested Charles W. Thompson, 41, 2600 block of East 100 North, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Robert M. Rogers, 29, 10300 block of West 650 N
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Dale Swingley, 54, 100 block of Chippewa Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for arson. Thursday, 2:35 a.m., deputies arrested Stephen K. Finley, 48, 500 block of Somerset Drive, a
- Sentencings • Jamie Travis, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to one year of his original sentence and returned to probation. • Robert Rogers, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke
- Police reports, Feb. 28, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:32 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Catron, 46, 400 block of East Walnut Street, at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of trespass. Wednesday, 4 p.m., police arrested Robert M. Finch, 32, 1000 block of South
- Police reports, Feb. 27, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon R. Ellis, 34, 900 block of East Dixon Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:18 a.m., deputies arrested William A. Huntley, 57, 800 block
- Police blotter, Feb. 26, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 8:52 a.m., deputies arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 25, 200 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Monday, 9:10 a.m., police arrested Dawn M. Jarvis, 30, 500 block of Sundown Drive, at
- Police blotter, Feb. 25, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 12:45 p.m., deputies arrested Lance R. Berry, 35, 400 block of West 275 North, at the Cass County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Friday, 4:08 p.m., deputies arrested Morgan T. Vetter, 25, 2500 block of Lorine Lane,
- More Police Reports Headlines