Howard County arrests
Monday, 10 a.m., police arrested Brenton Wilson, 33, 300 block of North Calumet Street, in the 2300 block of South Washington Street, on two warrants for petition to revoke.
Monday, 4 p.m., police arrested Cassidi T. Mosier, 24, 1100 block of Peace Pipe Drive, in the 1000 block of Chippewa Lane, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 7:23 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Spartley, 23, 1400 block of South Union Street, at Ohio and Murden streets, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Monday, 9:32 p.m., police arrested Jesse D. Vance, 30, 700 west block of 300 South, at that residence, on a warrant for receiving stolen property.
Tuesday, 12:41 a.m., police arrested Matthew A. Maynard, 25, 1100 block of South Armstrong Street, at Sycamore and Washington streets, on charges of possession of marijuana and unlawful possession of a syringe.
Tuesday, 4:08 a.m., police arrested Billy R. Young, 27, 5900 block Dartmouth Court, at 450 West and 400 South, on a warrant for noncompliance with in-home detention.
Monday, 10:56 p.m., the theft of jewelry and cash was reported during a burglary in the 2000 block of South Goyer Road.
Tipton County arrests
Tuesday, 9:37 a.m., deputies arrested Edward Guitierrez, 47, Anderson, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy J. Stafford, 34, Alexandria, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:25 p.m., police arrested Joseph A. Harrell, 27, 60 block of South Lafayette Street, Peru, on charges of domestic battery with priors, domestic battery in the presence of a minor and interfering with reporting a crime.
Thursday, 4:15 p.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Nichols, 23, 200 block of West 5th Street, Peru, on warrants for dealing a controlled substance and driving while suspended.
Thursday, 10:40 p.m., deputies arrested Nathaniel Long, 30, 300 block of East 250 South, on a warrant for violation of parole.
Friday, 12:50 p.m., deputies arrested Austin L. Ramer, 22, 300 block of Loveland Avenue, Peru, on a warrant for neglect of dependent, possession of synthetic drugs and possession of paraphernalia.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, Dec. 12, 2013 howard county Arrests Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Jackson Jordan, 21, 1000 block of East North Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Tuesday, 7:36 p.m., police arrested Austin L. Foreman, 18, 6000 blo
- Police blotter, Dec. 11, 2013 howard county Arrests Monday, 9:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jason S. Horner, 34, 3000 block of Zartman Road, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant for felony charges of battery with bodily injury and strangulation, and a misdemeanor charge of domest
- Police blotter, Dec. 10, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Franklin D. Wilcox, 30, 2300 block of West Jefferson Street, at the Howard County Jail, on warrant charges of failure to appear and petition to revoke suspended sentence. Friday, 10:36 a.m.,
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- More Police Reports Headlines