Howard County arrests
Monday, 10 a.m., police arrested Brenton Wilson, 33, 300 block of North Calumet Street, in the 2300 block of South Washington Street, on two warrants for petition to revoke.
Monday, 4 p.m., police arrested Cassidi T. Mosier, 24, 1100 block of Peace Pipe Drive, in the 1000 block of Chippewa Lane, on a body attachment warrant.
Monday, 7:23 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Spartley, 23, 1400 block of South Union Street, at Ohio and Murden streets, on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Monday, 9:32 p.m., police arrested Jesse D. Vance, 30, 700 west block of 300 South, at that residence, on a warrant for receiving stolen property.
Tuesday, 12:41 a.m., police arrested Matthew A. Maynard, 25, 1100 block of South Armstrong Street, at Sycamore and Washington streets, on charges of possession of marijuana and unlawful possession of a syringe.
Tuesday, 4:08 a.m., police arrested Billy R. Young, 27, 5900 block Dartmouth Court, at 450 West and 400 South, on a warrant for noncompliance with in-home detention.
Monday, 10:56 p.m., the theft of jewelry and cash was reported during a burglary in the 2000 block of South Goyer Road.
Tipton County arrests
Tuesday, 9:37 a.m., deputies arrested Edward Guitierrez, 47, Anderson, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy J. Stafford, 34, Alexandria, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:25 p.m., police arrested Joseph A. Harrell, 27, 60 block of South Lafayette Street, Peru, on charges of domestic battery with priors, domestic battery in the presence of a minor and interfering with reporting a crime.
Thursday, 4:15 p.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Nichols, 23, 200 block of West 5th Street, Peru, on warrants for dealing a controlled substance and driving while suspended.
Thursday, 10:40 p.m., deputies arrested Nathaniel Long, 30, 300 block of East 250 South, on a warrant for violation of parole.
Friday, 12:50 p.m., deputies arrested Austin L. Ramer, 22, 300 block of Loveland Avenue, Peru, on a warrant for neglect of dependent, possession of synthetic drugs and possession of paraphernalia.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 1, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:49 a.m., deputies arrested Christine M. Parr, 46, 1100 block of South Bell Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Jetona M. Cox, 38, 1300 block of North
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- More Police Reports Headlines