Friday, 2:49 a.m., state police arrested Patrick Custard, 25, 500 block of Elk Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Friday, 3:26 a.m., state police arrested Hillari E. Cripe, 21, Flora, at Dixon and Lincoln roads, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Reid M. Holcomb, 30, 2000 block of North Buckeye Street, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Friday, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Durone L. Parker, 27, Indianapolis, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke.
Friday, 10:15 a.m., deputies arrested Kiara D. McKibben, 21, 700 block of East North Street, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Friday, 10:19 a.m., deputies arrested Kieghan Z. Callis, 20, 300 block of High School Road, Greentown, at home, on a body attachment warrant.
Friday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Jimmy C. Smith, 35, 200 block of South Elizabeth Street, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Friday, 12:10 p.m., deputies arrested Parese C. Butler, 21, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Friday, 3:20 p.m., police arrested an 8-year-old male, in the 900 block of South Cooper Street, on a battery charge.
Friday, 6 p.m., deputies arrested Connie Avery, 28, 300 block of West Virginia Avenue, at the Howard County jail, on a felony warrant charge of possession of a chemical reagent with intent to manufacture.
Friday, 6 p.m., deputies arrested Fred W. Winslow, 64, 5400 block of North 250 West, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant charge of invasion of privacy.
Friday, 7:23 p.m., police arrested Manuel Cisneros, 33, 2400 block of North Purdum Street, at home, on a petition to revoke, and on a felony marijuana possession charge, and charges of resisting law enforcement and possession of paraphernalia.
Friday, 10:25 p.m., deputies arrested Matthew R. Bitzell, 24, 400 block of North Howard Street, Greentown, at home, on a petition to revoke suspended sentence.
Friday, 10:28 p.m., police arrested Sophia Salinas, 31, 5100 block of Kickapoo Drive, at Center Road and U.S. 31, on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance, and on a body attachment warrant.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- More Police Reports Headlines