Thursday, 8:15 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male, in the 700 block of South Berkley Road, on a battery charge.
Friday, 10:32 a.m., police arrested Joseph W. Martin, 35, 1200 block of North Webster Street, at home, on a domestic battery charge.
Friday, 1:41 p.m., deputies arrested Corbin B. Callis, 23, 300 block of High School Road, Greentown, at U.S. 35 and County Road 400 East, on a petition to revoke.
Friday, 4 p.m., deputies arrested Stacey A. Pollard, 50, 800 block of East Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a petition to revoke and a charge of non-compliance with in-home detention.
Friday, 6:17 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male and a 17-year-old male, at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on conversion charges.
Friday, 7:30 p.m., deputies arrested Kevin W. Catron, 45, 700 block of South Purdum Street, at home, on a charge of non-compliance with in-home detention.
Friday, 10:15 p.m., police arrested Elise A. Ferris, 21, 800 block of Jeff Drive, at Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard, on a felony theft charge.
Saturday, 1:21 a.m., police arrested Brinn M. Walker, 42, 2200 block of North Delphos Street, at home, on a felony domestic battery charge.
Saturday, 9:05 a.m., deputies arrested Edward S. Millunzi, 37, 2600 block of North Washington Street, at County Road 300 East and Ind. 22, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Saturday, 12:05 p.m., deputies arrested Michael E. Shorter, 45, 2500 block of Apperson Way North, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Saturday, 6:14 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male, at Kohl’s, 2156 E. Boulevard, on a conversion charge.
Saturday, 8:43 p.m., police arrested Mitchell A. Maddox, 20, 1400 block of South Wabash Avenue, at Indiana Avenue and Firmin Street, on a petition to revoke.
Saturday, 9:36 p.m., police arrested Eric W. Walden, 32, 2400 block of Greentree Lane, at Dixon Road and Jefferson Street, on a felony charge of aggravated battery.
Saturday, 10:24 p.m., deputies arrested Heidi J. Hamlin, 35, 3700 block of West Meadow Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Saturday, 10:38 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male, in the 1700 block of Oakhill Road, on an alcohol possession charge.
Saturday, 11:21 p.m., police arrested Matthew P. Russell, 31, 800 block of North Indiana Avenue, at Richmond and Indiana streets, on a public intoxication charge.
Saturday, 11:32 p.m., police arrested Austin J. Saylor, 18, 1000 block of South Cooper Street, at Vaile Avenue and Calumet Street, on a charge of illegal consumption.
Saturday, 11:33 p.m., police arrested Carol L. Tanner, 52, 2600 block of North Washington Street, at home, on a marijuana possession charge.
Sunday, 4:07 a.m., deputies arrested Gregory S. Downhour, 43, Galveston, in the 5300 block of West 80 South, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 4:18 a.m., state police arrested Levi T. Pickett, 25, Sheridan, at Washington and Hoffer streets, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 7:25 a.m., deputies arrested Jimmy N. Duren, 39, Marion, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Sunday, 7:29 p.m., police arrested Brieejon C. Adley, 21, 100 block of St. Louis Court, in the 600 block of Elk Drive, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Sunday, 5:44 p.m., police arrested a 16-year-old female, at Community Howard Regional Health, on a disorderly conduct charge.
Sunday, 10 p.m., police arrested Steven C. Turner, 48, 1600 block of North Wabash Avenue, at Goyer Road and Markland Avenue, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 11 p.m., police arrested Billy W. Roberts, 57, 400 block of West Taylor Street, at home, on an invasion of privacy charge.
Monday, 2:13 a.m., police arrested Christina M. Sims, 39, and Gary L. Crews, 49, 700 block of South Main Street, at home, on domestic battery charges.
Friday, 4:14 p.m., a burglary was reported in the 2200 block of North Plate Street, with a 60-inch television, a laptop computer, speakers and jewelry reported stolen.
Friday, 6:51 p.m., a theft of alcohol was reported at Meijer, 2301 E. Markland Ave.
Saturday, 9:29 a.m., the theft of 1998 Chevy van was reported in the 500 block of South Webster Street.
Saturday, 9:40 p.m., the theft of a 2010 Jeep Liberty was reported in the 2000 block of West Vaile Avenue.
Sunday, 7:59 a.m., the theft of a 2000 Ford Focus, gold in color, was reported in the 800 block of East Harrison Street.
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- More Police Reports Headlines