Tuesday, 12:05 p.m., deputies arrested James M. Shuck, 22, Rochester, at the Fulton County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 3:59 p.m., deputies arrested Richard Soard, 56, 3200 block of Weathered Rock Circle, at 480 West and 00 North-South, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Tuesday, 6:01 p.m., police arrested Julius Smith, 44, 1000 block of East North Street, on a warrant for invasion of privacy.
Tuesday, 7:19 p.m., police arrested Patrick N. Walker, 26, 1200 block of South Elizabeth Street, at home, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 8:25 p.m., police arrested James R. Allen, 38, 1600 block of West Elm Street, at home, on two warrants for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 12:49 a.m., police arrested Garrett Young, 18, 900 block of East Fisher Street, at Markland Avenue and Washington Street, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested two 17-year-old males each on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Wednesday, 10:45 a.m., deputies arrested Lucinda Mohler, 24, 4000 block of North Davis Road, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, noon, deputies arrested Robert James, 35, 1200 block of North Union Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 3:40 p.m., police arrested Stephen C. Grady, 64, 900 block of East Sycamore Street, at home, on a Hamilton County warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 4:36 p.m., police arrested Antajuan Perkins, 28, 900 block of North Morrison Street, at home, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 5:09 p.m., police arrested Wendy K. Taylor, 51, 1000 block of South Leeds Street, at home, on a hold for Texas.
Wednesday, 8:20 p.m., police arrested James B. Patterson, 34, 600 block of North Korby Street, at home, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Police also arrested Dezmon Gaines, 33, 1000 block of West Elm Street, on warrants for violation of the re-entry program, possession of marijuana and petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 9:05 p.m., police arrested Julie A. Paulus, 43, 20 north block of 600 West, at 1437 S. Reed Road, on a charge of public intoxication.
Wednesday, 5:30 a.m., the theft of $500 worth of items was reported during a burglary of an apartment at 1901 S. Park Road.
Thursday, 12:19 a.m., the theft of earrings and clothing valued at $165 was reported from the 600 block of Elk Drive.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 1, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:49 a.m., deputies arrested Christine M. Parr, 46, 1100 block of South Bell Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Jetona M. Cox, 38, 1300 block of North
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- More Police Reports Headlines