Tuesday, 12:05 p.m., deputies arrested James M. Shuck, 22, Rochester, at the Fulton County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 3:59 p.m., deputies arrested Richard Soard, 56, 3200 block of Weathered Rock Circle, at 480 West and 00 North-South, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Tuesday, 6:01 p.m., police arrested Julius Smith, 44, 1000 block of East North Street, on a warrant for invasion of privacy.
Tuesday, 7:19 p.m., police arrested Patrick N. Walker, 26, 1200 block of South Elizabeth Street, at home, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 8:25 p.m., police arrested James R. Allen, 38, 1600 block of West Elm Street, at home, on two warrants for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 12:49 a.m., police arrested Garrett Young, 18, 900 block of East Fisher Street, at Markland Avenue and Washington Street, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested two 17-year-old males each on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Wednesday, 10:45 a.m., deputies arrested Lucinda Mohler, 24, 4000 block of North Davis Road, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, noon, deputies arrested Robert James, 35, 1200 block of North Union Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 3:40 p.m., police arrested Stephen C. Grady, 64, 900 block of East Sycamore Street, at home, on a Hamilton County warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 4:36 p.m., police arrested Antajuan Perkins, 28, 900 block of North Morrison Street, at home, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 5:09 p.m., police arrested Wendy K. Taylor, 51, 1000 block of South Leeds Street, at home, on a hold for Texas.
Wednesday, 8:20 p.m., police arrested James B. Patterson, 34, 600 block of North Korby Street, at home, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Police also arrested Dezmon Gaines, 33, 1000 block of West Elm Street, on warrants for violation of the re-entry program, possession of marijuana and petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 9:05 p.m., police arrested Julie A. Paulus, 43, 20 north block of 600 West, at 1437 S. Reed Road, on a charge of public intoxication.
Wednesday, 5:30 a.m., the theft of $500 worth of items was reported during a burglary of an apartment at 1901 S. Park Road.
Thursday, 12:19 a.m., the theft of earrings and clothing valued at $165 was reported from the 600 block of Elk Drive.
- Police Reports
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- Police reports, Aug. 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7 a.m., deputies arrested Cornelius Tyler-Banks, 22, 1000 block of East Walnut Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for dealing in cocaine.Tuesday, 8:38 a.m., deputies arrested Robin M Gastor, 46, 1400 block of
- Police reports, Aug. 6, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Clyde A. Kiger, 43, Denver, Colorado, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Monday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested Michael W. Spencer, 29, Galveston, at the Miami Correcti
- More Police Reports Headlines