Tuesday, 12:05 p.m., deputies arrested James M. Shuck, 22, Rochester, at the Fulton County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Tuesday, 3:59 p.m., deputies arrested Richard Soard, 56, 3200 block of Weathered Rock Circle, at 480 West and 00 North-South, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Tuesday, 6:01 p.m., police arrested Julius Smith, 44, 1000 block of East North Street, on a warrant for invasion of privacy.
Tuesday, 7:19 p.m., police arrested Patrick N. Walker, 26, 1200 block of South Elizabeth Street, at home, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 8:25 p.m., police arrested James R. Allen, 38, 1600 block of West Elm Street, at home, on two warrants for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 12:49 a.m., police arrested Garrett Young, 18, 900 block of East Fisher Street, at Markland Avenue and Washington Street, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested two 17-year-old males each on a charge of possession of marijuana.
Wednesday, 10:45 a.m., deputies arrested Lucinda Mohler, 24, 4000 block of North Davis Road, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, noon, deputies arrested Robert James, 35, 1200 block of North Union Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 3:40 p.m., police arrested Stephen C. Grady, 64, 900 block of East Sycamore Street, at home, on a Hamilton County warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 4:36 p.m., police arrested Antajuan Perkins, 28, 900 block of North Morrison Street, at home, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 5:09 p.m., police arrested Wendy K. Taylor, 51, 1000 block of South Leeds Street, at home, on a hold for Texas.
Wednesday, 8:20 p.m., police arrested James B. Patterson, 34, 600 block of North Korby Street, at home, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Police also arrested Dezmon Gaines, 33, 1000 block of West Elm Street, on warrants for violation of the re-entry program, possession of marijuana and petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 9:05 p.m., police arrested Julie A. Paulus, 43, 20 north block of 600 West, at 1437 S. Reed Road, on a charge of public intoxication.
Wednesday, 5:30 a.m., the theft of $500 worth of items was reported during a burglary of an apartment at 1901 S. Park Road.
Thursday, 12:19 a.m., the theft of earrings and clothing valued at $165 was reported from the 600 block of Elk Drive.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- Police reports, Nov. 20, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Aaron M. Gilsinger, 40, 8400 block of 750 West, at the Howard County jail, on two counts of failure to appear. Friday, 1:55 p.m., deputies arrested Malyandia S. Monroe, 45, Wabash, at the Wab
- Area sentencings for Nov. 17, 2013 • Jordan McCarty, convicted in Howard Circuit Court, of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to six months with 180 days of his suspended sentence in jail and an extended six months of probation. • Trisha Taylor, convicted in Howard
- More Police Reports Headlines