Tuesday, 12:25 p.m., police arrested Michael Adams, 38, 600 block of North Courtland Avenue, at home, on a felony marijuana possession charge.
Tuesday, 12:30 p.m., deputies arrested Marvin Stewart, 44, Logansport, at the Westville Correctional Facility, on a warrant for failure to appear and a hold for Cass County.
Tuesday, 1:05 p.m., deputies arrested Janzen Wimmer, 20, 7800 west block of 400 South, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Tyler R. Reed, 21, Winimac, at the Pulaski County jail, on a warrant for theft.
Tuesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Michael T. Hale, 52, 1200 block of Wigwam Drive, at the courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 3:45 p.m., deputies arrested Raymond Taylor, 36, Atlanta, Ga., at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arrested Vernon L. Smith, 32, 700 block of Twyckingham Lane, at home, on a petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 7 p.m., deputies arrested Nelson D. Parvin, 19, 2500 block of Balmoral Boulevard, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 9:55 p.m., police arrested Jeremy L. Catron, 31, 300 block of East Carter Street, at Murden and Union streets, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 11:36 p.m., police arrested Anthony W. Murphy, 42, 1700 block of Dodge Street, in the 700 block of South Courtland Avenue, on charges of invasion of privacy and resisting law enforcement.
Tuesday, 11:48 p.m., deputies arrested Christopher A. Stanton, 34, 400 block of South Union Street, at that residence, on a Cass County warrant.
Tuesday, 11:49 p.m., police arrested Adrienson C. Cyrus, 29, Indianapolis, at Morgan and Purdum streets, on a marijuana possession charge.
Wednesday, 3:22 a.m., police arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 24, 200 block of North Market Street, in the 1200 block of South Waugh Street, on a public intoxication charge.
Wednesday, 6:33 a.m., deputies arrested Joshua S. Lee, 27, Russiaville, in the 2600 south block of 350 West, on a charge of domestic battery.
Wednesday, 11:50 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1400 block of East Madison Street, on a charge of truancy.
Wednesday, 1:32 p.m., deputies arrested Kiara D. McKibben, 21, 1100 block of South Delphos Street, in the 100 block of North Main Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 4:42 p.m., police arrested Trey D. Sutton, 22, Indianapolis, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 8:24 p.m., police arrested Candace R. Smith, 41, 1200 block of East Taylor Street, at Sycamore and Ohio streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 4:08 a.m., police arrested Danielle J. Hizer, 26, 1300 block of South Waugh Street, in the 900 block of Broadway Street, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 11:12 a.m., the theft of an Xbox and 10 DVDs valued at $300 was reported during a burglary in the 300 block of West Harrison Street.
Wednesday, 2:53 p.m., the theft of a PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 and a 42-inch flat screen TV valued at $1,050 was reported during a burglary in the 2800 block of Amberwood Place.
Monday, 8:26 p.m., deputies arrested James D. Bellar, 25, 6400 block of North 400 West, Peru, on a warrant for violation of home detention.
Tuesday, 2:50 p.m., deputies arrested Tiffany Davis, 23, Indianapolis, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 12:50 a.m., deputies arrested Nicole L. Royse, 33, 400 block of East Pennsylvania Street, Amboy, on three failure to appear warrants.
Wednesday, 3:05 a.m., police arrested Phillip L. Boyd Jr., 28, 100 block of East 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Wednesday, 11:50 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Munsey, 28, 800 block of East Marion Street, Converse, on a warrant for battery, intimidation, criminal recklessness and pointing a firearm.
Wednesday, 2:12 p.m., deputies arrested Brandi Crain, 25, 1700 block of East Southway Boulevard, Kokomo, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 9:06 p.m., police arrested Jamie N. Walton, 37, 100 block of Wilson Avenue, Peru, on a charge of domestic battery.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- More Police Reports Headlines