Tuesday, 12:25 p.m., police arrested Michael Adams, 38, 600 block of North Courtland Avenue, at home, on a felony marijuana possession charge.
Tuesday, 12:30 p.m., deputies arrested Marvin Stewart, 44, Logansport, at the Westville Correctional Facility, on a warrant for failure to appear and a hold for Cass County.
Tuesday, 1:05 p.m., deputies arrested Janzen Wimmer, 20, 7800 west block of 400 South, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Tyler R. Reed, 21, Winimac, at the Pulaski County jail, on a warrant for theft.
Tuesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Michael T. Hale, 52, 1200 block of Wigwam Drive, at the courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 3:45 p.m., deputies arrested Raymond Taylor, 36, Atlanta, Ga., at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arrested Vernon L. Smith, 32, 700 block of Twyckingham Lane, at home, on a petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 7 p.m., deputies arrested Nelson D. Parvin, 19, 2500 block of Balmoral Boulevard, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 9:55 p.m., police arrested Jeremy L. Catron, 31, 300 block of East Carter Street, at Murden and Union streets, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 11:36 p.m., police arrested Anthony W. Murphy, 42, 1700 block of Dodge Street, in the 700 block of South Courtland Avenue, on charges of invasion of privacy and resisting law enforcement.
Tuesday, 11:48 p.m., deputies arrested Christopher A. Stanton, 34, 400 block of South Union Street, at that residence, on a Cass County warrant.
Tuesday, 11:49 p.m., police arrested Adrienson C. Cyrus, 29, Indianapolis, at Morgan and Purdum streets, on a marijuana possession charge.
Wednesday, 3:22 a.m., police arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 24, 200 block of North Market Street, in the 1200 block of South Waugh Street, on a public intoxication charge.
Wednesday, 6:33 a.m., deputies arrested Joshua S. Lee, 27, Russiaville, in the 2600 south block of 350 West, on a charge of domestic battery.
Wednesday, 11:50 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1400 block of East Madison Street, on a charge of truancy.
Wednesday, 1:32 p.m., deputies arrested Kiara D. McKibben, 21, 1100 block of South Delphos Street, in the 100 block of North Main Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 4:42 p.m., police arrested Trey D. Sutton, 22, Indianapolis, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 8:24 p.m., police arrested Candace R. Smith, 41, 1200 block of East Taylor Street, at Sycamore and Ohio streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 4:08 a.m., police arrested Danielle J. Hizer, 26, 1300 block of South Waugh Street, in the 900 block of Broadway Street, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 11:12 a.m., the theft of an Xbox and 10 DVDs valued at $300 was reported during a burglary in the 300 block of West Harrison Street.
Wednesday, 2:53 p.m., the theft of a PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 and a 42-inch flat screen TV valued at $1,050 was reported during a burglary in the 2800 block of Amberwood Place.
Monday, 8:26 p.m., deputies arrested James D. Bellar, 25, 6400 block of North 400 West, Peru, on a warrant for violation of home detention.
Tuesday, 2:50 p.m., deputies arrested Tiffany Davis, 23, Indianapolis, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 12:50 a.m., deputies arrested Nicole L. Royse, 33, 400 block of East Pennsylvania Street, Amboy, on three failure to appear warrants.
Wednesday, 3:05 a.m., police arrested Phillip L. Boyd Jr., 28, 100 block of East 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Wednesday, 11:50 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Munsey, 28, 800 block of East Marion Street, Converse, on a warrant for battery, intimidation, criminal recklessness and pointing a firearm.
Wednesday, 2:12 p.m., deputies arrested Brandi Crain, 25, 1700 block of East Southway Boulevard, Kokomo, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 9:06 p.m., police arrested Jamie N. Walton, 37, 100 block of Wilson Avenue, Peru, on a charge of domestic battery.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- Police reports, Nov. 20, 2013 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:55 a.m., deputies arrested Aaron M. Gilsinger, 40, 8400 block of 750 West, at the Howard County jail, on two counts of failure to appear. Friday, 1:55 p.m., deputies arrested Malyandia S. Monroe, 45, Wabash, at the Wab
- Area sentencings for Nov. 17, 2013 • Jordan McCarty, convicted in Howard Circuit Court, of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to six months with 180 days of his suspended sentence in jail and an extended six months of probation. • Trisha Taylor, convicted in Howard
- Police reports, Nov. 16, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested Joseph Olivarez, 37, Galveston, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for neglect of a dependent, leaving the scene of an accident and a body attachment warrant. Thursday, 2:17 p.m., dep
- More Police Reports Headlines