Tuesday, 12:25 p.m., police arrested Michael Adams, 38, 600 block of North Courtland Avenue, at home, on a felony marijuana possession charge.
Tuesday, 12:30 p.m., deputies arrested Marvin Stewart, 44, Logansport, at the Westville Correctional Facility, on a warrant for failure to appear and a hold for Cass County.
Tuesday, 1:05 p.m., deputies arrested Janzen Wimmer, 20, 7800 west block of 400 South, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Tyler R. Reed, 21, Winimac, at the Pulaski County jail, on a warrant for theft.
Tuesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Michael T. Hale, 52, 1200 block of Wigwam Drive, at the courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 3:45 p.m., deputies arrested Raymond Taylor, 36, Atlanta, Ga., at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arrested Vernon L. Smith, 32, 700 block of Twyckingham Lane, at home, on a petition to revoke.
Tuesday, 7 p.m., deputies arrested Nelson D. Parvin, 19, 2500 block of Balmoral Boulevard, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 9:55 p.m., police arrested Jeremy L. Catron, 31, 300 block of East Carter Street, at Murden and Union streets, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 11:36 p.m., police arrested Anthony W. Murphy, 42, 1700 block of Dodge Street, in the 700 block of South Courtland Avenue, on charges of invasion of privacy and resisting law enforcement.
Tuesday, 11:48 p.m., deputies arrested Christopher A. Stanton, 34, 400 block of South Union Street, at that residence, on a Cass County warrant.
Tuesday, 11:49 p.m., police arrested Adrienson C. Cyrus, 29, Indianapolis, at Morgan and Purdum streets, on a marijuana possession charge.
Wednesday, 3:22 a.m., police arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 24, 200 block of North Market Street, in the 1200 block of South Waugh Street, on a public intoxication charge.
Wednesday, 6:33 a.m., deputies arrested Joshua S. Lee, 27, Russiaville, in the 2600 south block of 350 West, on a charge of domestic battery.
Wednesday, 11:50 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1400 block of East Madison Street, on a charge of truancy.
Wednesday, 1:32 p.m., deputies arrested Kiara D. McKibben, 21, 1100 block of South Delphos Street, in the 100 block of North Main Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 4:42 p.m., police arrested Trey D. Sutton, 22, Indianapolis, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 8:24 p.m., police arrested Candace R. Smith, 41, 1200 block of East Taylor Street, at Sycamore and Ohio streets, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Thursday, 4:08 a.m., police arrested Danielle J. Hizer, 26, 1300 block of South Waugh Street, in the 900 block of Broadway Street, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 11:12 a.m., the theft of an Xbox and 10 DVDs valued at $300 was reported during a burglary in the 300 block of West Harrison Street.
Wednesday, 2:53 p.m., the theft of a PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 and a 42-inch flat screen TV valued at $1,050 was reported during a burglary in the 2800 block of Amberwood Place.
Monday, 8:26 p.m., deputies arrested James D. Bellar, 25, 6400 block of North 400 West, Peru, on a warrant for violation of home detention.
Tuesday, 2:50 p.m., deputies arrested Tiffany Davis, 23, Indianapolis, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 12:50 a.m., deputies arrested Nicole L. Royse, 33, 400 block of East Pennsylvania Street, Amboy, on three failure to appear warrants.
Wednesday, 3:05 a.m., police arrested Phillip L. Boyd Jr., 28, 100 block of East 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Wednesday, 11:50 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Munsey, 28, 800 block of East Marion Street, Converse, on a warrant for battery, intimidation, criminal recklessness and pointing a firearm.
Wednesday, 2:12 p.m., deputies arrested Brandi Crain, 25, 1700 block of East Southway Boulevard, Kokomo, on a failure to appear warrant.
Wednesday, 9:06 p.m., police arrested Jamie N. Walton, 37, 100 block of Wilson Avenue, Peru, on a charge of domestic battery.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug, 23, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:48 p.m., deputies arrested Douglas A. McClure, 46, Sharpsville, at the Howard-Tipton county line, on a warrant for failure to appear.Thursday, 12:53 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon Livingston, 34, 2400 block of Baxter
- Police reports, Aug. 22, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Zachary Bowser, 34, 1600 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on warrants for auto theft and habitual offender.Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Moore, 27, 2900 bl
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- More Police Reports Headlines