Tuesday, 11:45 a.m., police arrested Amber Dishon, 35, 1600 block of South Union Street, at that residence, on a Carroll County warrant for dealing in methamphetamine within 1,000 feet of a park, possession of meth and maintaining a common nuisance. At that residence, deputies arrested Max Clark, 38, on a hold for Carroll County.
Tuesday, noon, Tuesday, 4:31 p.m., police arrested Amie L. Smith, 32, Marion, at Wheels On Time, 1221 E. Markland Ave., on two counts of leaving the scene of an accident and one count of criminal recklessness.
Tuesday, 6:13 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female at the Kokomo Police Department on a charge of battery.
Tuesday, 7:48 p.m., police arrested Lori A. Nelson, 44, 1500 block of West Markland Avenue, in the 700 block of East Jefferson Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 8:16 p.m., police arrested Richard D. Orr, 43, 800 block of South Buckeye Street, at Main and Harrison streets, on a warrant for failure to attend the Victim’s Impact Program.
Tuesday, 9:08 p.m., police arrested Arian M. Beall, 37, 3700 block of South Webster Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 4:14 a.m., police arrested Darmecia S. Jordan, 29, 100 west block of 300 South, at Elizabeth and Sycamore streets, on a charge of operating a vehicle while being a habitual traffic offender.
Tuesday, 10:05 a.m., the theft of a .380-caliber handgun valued at $150 was reported from the 900 block of East North Street.
Tuesday, 10:19 a.m., the theft of a Lexmark computer valued at $600 was reported from Bob Evans Restaurant, 2040 S. Reed Road.
Tuesday, 11:40 a.m., the theft of two Xbox 360 game systems valued at $300 each was reported during a burglary in the 200 block of West Lordeman Street.
Tuesday, 1:18 p.m., the theft of cash was reported during a burglary in the 5600 block of Wigwam Court.
Tuesday, 1:30 p.m., the theft of a Walmart lawn mower and a car battery was reported from a vehicle in the 500 block of West Park Avenue.
Tuesday, 2:34 p.m., the theft of a laptop and bag valued at $1,220 was reported from the 1000 block of East Markland Avenue.
Tuesday, 4:11 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch LG TV valued at $250 was reported during a burglary in the 400 block of North Philips Street.
Tuesday, 4:42 p.m., the theft of nine Wii games valued at $400 was reported from the 1500 block of North Waugh Street.
Tuesday, 6:25 p.m., the theft of a laptop computer and an Xbox game system and controllers valued at $650 was reported during a burglary in the 2700 block of North Washington Street.
Tuesday, 10:05 p.m., the theft of $200 was reported during a robbery in the 900 block of East Jefferson Street.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- More Police Reports Headlines