Tuesday, 11:45 a.m., police arrested Amber Dishon, 35, 1600 block of South Union Street, at that residence, on a Carroll County warrant for dealing in methamphetamine within 1,000 feet of a park, possession of meth and maintaining a common nuisance. At that residence, deputies arrested Max Clark, 38, on a hold for Carroll County.
Tuesday, noon, Tuesday, 4:31 p.m., police arrested Amie L. Smith, 32, Marion, at Wheels On Time, 1221 E. Markland Ave., on two counts of leaving the scene of an accident and one count of criminal recklessness.
Tuesday, 6:13 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female at the Kokomo Police Department on a charge of battery.
Tuesday, 7:48 p.m., police arrested Lori A. Nelson, 44, 1500 block of West Markland Avenue, in the 700 block of East Jefferson Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 8:16 p.m., police arrested Richard D. Orr, 43, 800 block of South Buckeye Street, at Main and Harrison streets, on a warrant for failure to attend the Victim’s Impact Program.
Tuesday, 9:08 p.m., police arrested Arian M. Beall, 37, 3700 block of South Webster Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 4:14 a.m., police arrested Darmecia S. Jordan, 29, 100 west block of 300 South, at Elizabeth and Sycamore streets, on a charge of operating a vehicle while being a habitual traffic offender.
Tuesday, 10:05 a.m., the theft of a .380-caliber handgun valued at $150 was reported from the 900 block of East North Street.
Tuesday, 10:19 a.m., the theft of a Lexmark computer valued at $600 was reported from Bob Evans Restaurant, 2040 S. Reed Road.
Tuesday, 11:40 a.m., the theft of two Xbox 360 game systems valued at $300 each was reported during a burglary in the 200 block of West Lordeman Street.
Tuesday, 1:18 p.m., the theft of cash was reported during a burglary in the 5600 block of Wigwam Court.
Tuesday, 1:30 p.m., the theft of a Walmart lawn mower and a car battery was reported from a vehicle in the 500 block of West Park Avenue.
Tuesday, 2:34 p.m., the theft of a laptop and bag valued at $1,220 was reported from the 1000 block of East Markland Avenue.
Tuesday, 4:11 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch LG TV valued at $250 was reported during a burglary in the 400 block of North Philips Street.
Tuesday, 4:42 p.m., the theft of nine Wii games valued at $400 was reported from the 1500 block of North Waugh Street.
Tuesday, 6:25 p.m., the theft of a laptop computer and an Xbox game system and controllers valued at $650 was reported during a burglary in the 2700 block of North Washington Street.
Tuesday, 10:05 p.m., the theft of $200 was reported during a robbery in the 900 block of East Jefferson Street.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- Police reports Howard Co. Arrests Thursday, 8:42 a.m., police arrested Ki Pil Choi, 43, Tipton, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on two counts of battery. Thursday, 8:50 a.m., deputies arrested Angelo Harris, 37, New Castle, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to rev
- Police reports, April 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:12 p.m., deputies arrested Frank Stanbaugh, 30, Peru, at the Cassville Market, on a warrant for residential entry and mischief. Tuesday, 9:19 p.m., police arrested Luke R. Gentry, 20, 400 block of South Washington Str
- More Police Reports Headlines