Tuesday, 11:45 a.m., police arrested Amber Dishon, 35, 1600 block of South Union Street, at that residence, on a Carroll County warrant for dealing in methamphetamine within 1,000 feet of a park, possession of meth and maintaining a common nuisance. At that residence, deputies arrested Max Clark, 38, on a hold for Carroll County.
Tuesday, noon, Tuesday, 4:31 p.m., police arrested Amie L. Smith, 32, Marion, at Wheels On Time, 1221 E. Markland Ave., on two counts of leaving the scene of an accident and one count of criminal recklessness.
Tuesday, 6:13 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female at the Kokomo Police Department on a charge of battery.
Tuesday, 7:48 p.m., police arrested Lori A. Nelson, 44, 1500 block of West Markland Avenue, in the 700 block of East Jefferson Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 8:16 p.m., police arrested Richard D. Orr, 43, 800 block of South Buckeye Street, at Main and Harrison streets, on a warrant for failure to attend the Victim’s Impact Program.
Tuesday, 9:08 p.m., police arrested Arian M. Beall, 37, 3700 block of South Webster Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 4:14 a.m., police arrested Darmecia S. Jordan, 29, 100 west block of 300 South, at Elizabeth and Sycamore streets, on a charge of operating a vehicle while being a habitual traffic offender.
Tuesday, 10:05 a.m., the theft of a .380-caliber handgun valued at $150 was reported from the 900 block of East North Street.
Tuesday, 10:19 a.m., the theft of a Lexmark computer valued at $600 was reported from Bob Evans Restaurant, 2040 S. Reed Road.
Tuesday, 11:40 a.m., the theft of two Xbox 360 game systems valued at $300 each was reported during a burglary in the 200 block of West Lordeman Street.
Tuesday, 1:18 p.m., the theft of cash was reported during a burglary in the 5600 block of Wigwam Court.
Tuesday, 1:30 p.m., the theft of a Walmart lawn mower and a car battery was reported from a vehicle in the 500 block of West Park Avenue.
Tuesday, 2:34 p.m., the theft of a laptop and bag valued at $1,220 was reported from the 1000 block of East Markland Avenue.
Tuesday, 4:11 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch LG TV valued at $250 was reported during a burglary in the 400 block of North Philips Street.
Tuesday, 4:42 p.m., the theft of nine Wii games valued at $400 was reported from the 1500 block of North Waugh Street.
Tuesday, 6:25 p.m., the theft of a laptop computer and an Xbox game system and controllers valued at $650 was reported during a burglary in the 2700 block of North Washington Street.
Tuesday, 10:05 p.m., the theft of $200 was reported during a robbery in the 900 block of East Jefferson Street.
- Police Reports
- Area sentencings, Dec. 8, 2013 • Jason A. Henderson, 38, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony invasion of privacy, was sentenced to three years with 514 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he pay court costs and probation fees. • Rebecc
- Police reports, Dec. 7, 2013 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 5:50 a.m., deputies arrested Trevor R. Brieger, 29, 1900 block of West Alto Road, on a charge of driving while suspended. Thursday, 12:54 p.m., deputies arrested Brett T. Sears, 43, 1800 block of South Purdum Street, a
- Police reports, Dec. 6, 2013 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:40 p.m., deputies arrested Derrick Bronson, 19, 700 block of East Jackson Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear, possession of marijuana and never obtaining a driver's license. Tuesday,
- Police reports, Dec. 3, 2013 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 9:40 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher Vanwinkle, 34, 500 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a body attachment warrant. Wednesday, 10 a.m., deputies arrested Christopher L. Bishop, 52, Denver
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 25, 4:10 p.m., deputies arrested Nick J. Cook, 46, 1900 block of North Indiana Avenue, at the Howard County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Nov. 25, 5:10 p.m., deputies arrested Derek J. Herrell, 28, 13600 b
- Police Reports Howard County Arrests Nov. 22, 3:05 p.m., police arrested Sean A. Warren, 48, Marion, in the 1000 block of East Havens Street, on a Cass County warrant. Nov. 22 , 8:30 p.m., police arrested Philip D. Vinice, 20, 1300 block of North Purdum Street, at
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Friday, 1:06 a.m., police arrested Jeffery W. Cline, 52, Frankfort, in the 500 block of Country Lane, on charges of leaving the scene of an accident and operating while intoxicated. Friday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested William
- Man charged with indecent exposure A man police say exposed himself to a pair of young girls in August faces two felony charges of indecent exposure. Howard County sheriff deputies arrested Donald L. Young, 32, 600 block of Southlea Drive, last week on a felony warrant stemming from t
- Police reports, Nov. 22, 2013 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:20 a.m., deputies arrested Shawn E. Cooper, 30, Russiaville, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for attempted arson. Tuesday, 10:10 a.m., deputies arrested Richard A. Lopez, 21, 3000 block of Apperson Way North,
- Police reports, Nov. 21, 2013 police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 4:32 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old male in the 400 block of Southlea Drive, on a charge of battery. Tuesday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested William M. Tucker, 42, 5400 block of Buckskin Drive, in the 28
- More Police Reports Headlines