Tuesday, 11:45 a.m., police arrested Amber Dishon, 35, 1600 block of South Union Street, at that residence, on a Carroll County warrant for dealing in methamphetamine within 1,000 feet of a park, possession of meth and maintaining a common nuisance. At that residence, deputies arrested Max Clark, 38, on a hold for Carroll County.
Tuesday, noon, Tuesday, 4:31 p.m., police arrested Amie L. Smith, 32, Marion, at Wheels On Time, 1221 E. Markland Ave., on two counts of leaving the scene of an accident and one count of criminal recklessness.
Tuesday, 6:13 p.m., police arrested a 17-year-old female at the Kokomo Police Department on a charge of battery.
Tuesday, 7:48 p.m., police arrested Lori A. Nelson, 44, 1500 block of West Markland Avenue, in the 700 block of East Jefferson Street, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Tuesday, 8:16 p.m., police arrested Richard D. Orr, 43, 800 block of South Buckeye Street, at Main and Harrison streets, on a warrant for failure to attend the Victim’s Impact Program.
Tuesday, 9:08 p.m., police arrested Arian M. Beall, 37, 3700 block of South Webster Street, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 4:14 a.m., police arrested Darmecia S. Jordan, 29, 100 west block of 300 South, at Elizabeth and Sycamore streets, on a charge of operating a vehicle while being a habitual traffic offender.
Tuesday, 10:05 a.m., the theft of a .380-caliber handgun valued at $150 was reported from the 900 block of East North Street.
Tuesday, 10:19 a.m., the theft of a Lexmark computer valued at $600 was reported from Bob Evans Restaurant, 2040 S. Reed Road.
Tuesday, 11:40 a.m., the theft of two Xbox 360 game systems valued at $300 each was reported during a burglary in the 200 block of West Lordeman Street.
Tuesday, 1:18 p.m., the theft of cash was reported during a burglary in the 5600 block of Wigwam Court.
Tuesday, 1:30 p.m., the theft of a Walmart lawn mower and a car battery was reported from a vehicle in the 500 block of West Park Avenue.
Tuesday, 2:34 p.m., the theft of a laptop and bag valued at $1,220 was reported from the 1000 block of East Markland Avenue.
Tuesday, 4:11 p.m., the theft of a 32-inch LG TV valued at $250 was reported during a burglary in the 400 block of North Philips Street.
Tuesday, 4:42 p.m., the theft of nine Wii games valued at $400 was reported from the 1500 block of North Waugh Street.
Tuesday, 6:25 p.m., the theft of a laptop computer and an Xbox game system and controllers valued at $650 was reported during a burglary in the 2700 block of North Washington Street.
Tuesday, 10:05 p.m., the theft of $200 was reported during a robbery in the 900 block of East Jefferson Street.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug. 22, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Zachary Bowser, 34, 1600 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on warrants for auto theft and habitual offender.Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Moore, 27, 2900 bl
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- Police reports, Aug. 8, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:39 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy King, 35, 20 block of Southdowns Drive, in the 500 block of Elk Drive, on a charge of trespass.Wednesday, 11:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jacob Ruckman, 32, Morgantown, at the Johnson C
- More Police Reports Headlines