Thursday, 1 p.m., police arrested Stacy M. Raber, 22, 2500 block of Apperson Way North, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Stephon Fred, 26, 800 block of South Elizabeth Street, at that residence, on a charge of false informing and two warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:51 p.m., police arrested Jamie L. Harris, 32, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at Walgreens, 107 S. Washington St., on charges of theft and possession of a controlled substance within 1,000 feet of a park.
Thursday, 3:57 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Walgreens, 107 S. Washington St., on charges of conversion and illegal possession of alcohol.
Thursday, 7:16 p.m., deputies arrested Thomas J. Henderson II, 47, Greentown, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 7:59 p.m., police arrested Samantha White, 26, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at Delphos and Firmin streets, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:40 p.m., deputies arrested Thomas W. Beals, 48, 3000 west block of 80 North, at that residence, on charges of battery, strangulation, possession of a controlled substance, interfering with the reporting of a crime, domestic battery and possession of marijuana.
Friday, 2:19 a.m., police arrested Jack E. Johnson, 44, 200 block of Wickersham Drive East, at Monroe and Morrison streets,
Friday, 3:11 a.m., police arrested Matthew T. Long, 34, 5300 block of West Defenbaugh Street, at 3040 S. Lafountain St., on a charge of public intoxication.
Friday, 4:05 a.m., police arrested James A. Vann, 19, 900 block of South Purdum Street, at Ohio Street and Vaile Avenue, on charges of possession of marijuana, public intoxication and illegal consumption.
Thursday, 7:53 a.m., the theft of a Gateway laptop computer, a tool box and hand tools and CD faceplate was reported from the 600 block of West Jefferson Street.
Thursday, 6:40 p.m., the theft of a Blackberry phone, HP laptop computer and a Ball State championship ring was reported from the 1000 block of East Firmin Street.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- Police reports Howard Co. Arrests Thursday, 8:42 a.m., police arrested Ki Pil Choi, 43, Tipton, at 800 E. Hoffer St., on two counts of battery. Thursday, 8:50 a.m., deputies arrested Angelo Harris, 37, New Castle, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to rev
- Police reports, April 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 8:12 p.m., deputies arrested Frank Stanbaugh, 30, Peru, at the Cassville Market, on a warrant for residential entry and mischief. Tuesday, 9:19 p.m., police arrested Luke R. Gentry, 20, 400 block of South Washington Str
- More Police Reports Headlines