Thursday, 1 p.m., police arrested Stacy M. Raber, 22, 2500 block of Apperson Way North, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Stephon Fred, 26, 800 block of South Elizabeth Street, at that residence, on a charge of false informing and two warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:51 p.m., police arrested Jamie L. Harris, 32, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at Walgreens, 107 S. Washington St., on charges of theft and possession of a controlled substance within 1,000 feet of a park.
Thursday, 3:57 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Walgreens, 107 S. Washington St., on charges of conversion and illegal possession of alcohol.
Thursday, 7:16 p.m., deputies arrested Thomas J. Henderson II, 47, Greentown, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 7:59 p.m., police arrested Samantha White, 26, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at Delphos and Firmin streets, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:40 p.m., deputies arrested Thomas W. Beals, 48, 3000 west block of 80 North, at that residence, on charges of battery, strangulation, possession of a controlled substance, interfering with the reporting of a crime, domestic battery and possession of marijuana.
Friday, 2:19 a.m., police arrested Jack E. Johnson, 44, 200 block of Wickersham Drive East, at Monroe and Morrison streets,
Friday, 3:11 a.m., police arrested Matthew T. Long, 34, 5300 block of West Defenbaugh Street, at 3040 S. Lafountain St., on a charge of public intoxication.
Friday, 4:05 a.m., police arrested James A. Vann, 19, 900 block of South Purdum Street, at Ohio Street and Vaile Avenue, on charges of possession of marijuana, public intoxication and illegal consumption.
Thursday, 7:53 a.m., the theft of a Gateway laptop computer, a tool box and hand tools and CD faceplate was reported from the 600 block of West Jefferson Street.
Thursday, 6:40 p.m., the theft of a Blackberry phone, HP laptop computer and a Ball State championship ring was reported from the 1000 block of East Firmin Street.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 31, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsMonday, 3:23 a.m., deputies arrested Darcy L. Leiding, 51, 700 block of Oak Street, on charges of neglect of a dependent and domestic battery. Monday, 5:01 a.m., deputies arrested John D. Banks, 48, 800 block of Poplar Street, on
- Police reports, July 30, 2014 Howard County Howard County Sheriff deputies are continuing to investigate the theft of a vehicle that was found on fire early Monday morning.The vehicle was stolen from Chrysler’s Kokomo Transmission Plant, 2401 S. Reed Road, while the victim was at
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- More Police Reports Headlines