Thursday, 1 p.m., police arrested Stacy M. Raber, 22, 2500 block of Apperson Way North, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Stephon Fred, 26, 800 block of South Elizabeth Street, at that residence, on a charge of false informing and two warrants for failure to appear.
Thursday, 3:51 p.m., police arrested Jamie L. Harris, 32, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at Walgreens, 107 S. Washington St., on charges of theft and possession of a controlled substance within 1,000 feet of a park.
Thursday, 3:57 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male at Walgreens, 107 S. Washington St., on charges of conversion and illegal possession of alcohol.
Thursday, 7:16 p.m., deputies arrested Thomas J. Henderson II, 47, Greentown, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 7:59 p.m., police arrested Samantha White, 26, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at Delphos and Firmin streets, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Thursday, 10:40 p.m., deputies arrested Thomas W. Beals, 48, 3000 west block of 80 North, at that residence, on charges of battery, strangulation, possession of a controlled substance, interfering with the reporting of a crime, domestic battery and possession of marijuana.
Friday, 2:19 a.m., police arrested Jack E. Johnson, 44, 200 block of Wickersham Drive East, at Monroe and Morrison streets,
Friday, 3:11 a.m., police arrested Matthew T. Long, 34, 5300 block of West Defenbaugh Street, at 3040 S. Lafountain St., on a charge of public intoxication.
Friday, 4:05 a.m., police arrested James A. Vann, 19, 900 block of South Purdum Street, at Ohio Street and Vaile Avenue, on charges of possession of marijuana, public intoxication and illegal consumption.
Thursday, 7:53 a.m., the theft of a Gateway laptop computer, a tool box and hand tools and CD faceplate was reported from the 600 block of West Jefferson Street.
Thursday, 6:40 p.m., the theft of a Blackberry phone, HP laptop computer and a Ball State championship ring was reported from the 1000 block of East Firmin Street.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- Police reports, July 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 1:19 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Blackburn, 54, Sharpsville, at 100 South and Indiana 931, on a charge of possession of meth.Wednesday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested Jeffery F. Lundy, 23, 2200 block of West Jefferson S
- Police reports, July 10, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 11:04 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Shepard Jr., 32, 7000 west and 600 North, at 1400 East and 00 North-South, on a warrant for theft.Tuesday, 11:33 a.m., police arrested Robert E. Hunter II, 31, 400 block of West Syca
- Police reports, July 7, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, police arrested Brett A. Ray, 20, 2700 block of Amberwood Place, on a warrant for a hit-and-run.Thursday, 2:31 a.m., deputies arrested Linda J. Vandergriff, 49, Tipton, at Speedway, 398 Indiana 931, on a warrant for two
- Area sentencings • Brook Hite, convicted in Howard Circuit Court of Class A misdemeanor theft, was sentenced to one year suspended to be served on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Rance Trine, convicted in Howard Cir
- More Police Reports Headlines