Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., deputies arrested Danny D. Watts, 37, 1000 block of South Home Avenue, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested Eva L. Isenhower, 35, no address given, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 12:51 p.m., police arrested Michael E. Moeller, 62, Cutler, at 411 Kentucky Drive, on a charge of trespass.
Wednesday, 3 p.m., deputies arrested Christene Mercental, 27, Monticello, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 4:57 p.m., deputies arrested Jerry T. Anderson, 43, 4000 west block of 250 South, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 6:42 p.m., police arrested Angela D. Cuttriss, 37, Sheridan, in the 1400 block of East Monroe Street, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, 7:02 p.m., police arrested Gloria M. Helton, 55, 1600 block of North Wabash Avenue, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 7:04 p.m., police arrested Stephen L. Braden, 58, Indianapolis, at Ohio Street and Markland Avenue, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 7:29 p.m., deputies arrested Jacob Williams, 20, 1000 west block of 00 North-South, in that area, on charges of domestic battery and two counts of battery.
Thursday, 12:13 a.m., police arrested Ronald F. Bronson, 20, 1800 block of West Madison Street, at Ohio and Carter streets, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 10:37 a.m., the theft of a black 2011 Tao Tao mo-ped valued at $1,000 was reported from Monroe and Bell streets.
Wednesday, 8:59 p.m., the theft of $250 in jewelry was reported from the 500 block of Chip Lane.
Tuesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Harold W. Cleland, 31, Nesquehoning, Pa., on a violation of parole warrant.
Tuesday, 2:25 p.m., deputies arrested Martin Thompson, 52, 1800 block of South Reed Street, Miami, on a failure to appear warrant.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- Police reports, April 9, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 11:33 a.m., deputies arrested Jorge Martinez, 26, 200 block of West Elm Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 1:30 p.m., police arrested Anthony D. Hughley, 29, at the Howard Cou
- Police blotter, April 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Stephanie L. Murkve, 21, Logansport, at the Cass County Jail, on a warrant charge of failure to appear. Friday, 10:30 a.m., deputies arrested Mary E. Majors, 32, 3000 block of Apperson Way No
- Area sentencings, April 6, 2014 • Raymond P. Wilcox, 32, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony possession of marijuana, was sentenced to three years with 244 days in jail and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and for drug and alcohol treatmen
- More Police Reports Headlines