Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., deputies arrested Danny D. Watts, 37, 1000 block of South Home Avenue, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 11:25 a.m., deputies arrested Eva L. Isenhower, 35, no address given, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Wednesday, 12:51 p.m., police arrested Michael E. Moeller, 62, Cutler, at 411 Kentucky Drive, on a charge of trespass.
Wednesday, 3 p.m., deputies arrested Christene Mercental, 27, Monticello, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 4:57 p.m., deputies arrested Jerry T. Anderson, 43, 4000 west block of 250 South, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.
Wednesday, 6:42 p.m., police arrested Angela D. Cuttriss, 37, Sheridan, in the 1400 block of East Monroe Street, on a body attachment warrant.
Wednesday, 7:02 p.m., police arrested Gloria M. Helton, 55, 1600 block of North Wabash Avenue, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 7:04 p.m., police arrested Stephen L. Braden, 58, Indianapolis, at Ohio Street and Markland Avenue, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Wednesday, 7:29 p.m., deputies arrested Jacob Williams, 20, 1000 west block of 00 North-South, in that area, on charges of domestic battery and two counts of battery.
Thursday, 12:13 a.m., police arrested Ronald F. Bronson, 20, 1800 block of West Madison Street, at Ohio and Carter streets, on a warrant for petition to revoke.
Wednesday, 10:37 a.m., the theft of a black 2011 Tao Tao mo-ped valued at $1,000 was reported from Monroe and Bell streets.
Wednesday, 8:59 p.m., the theft of $250 in jewelry was reported from the 500 block of Chip Lane.
Tuesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Harold W. Cleland, 31, Nesquehoning, Pa., on a violation of parole warrant.
Tuesday, 2:25 p.m., deputies arrested Martin Thompson, 52, 1800 block of South Reed Street, Miami, on a failure to appear warrant.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 29, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Andrew A. Shane, Royal Center, at Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Thursday, 11:10 a.m., deputies arrested Jeremy A. Teems, Lafayette, at the Tippecanoe County J
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- More Police Reports Headlines