Saturday, 2:21 p.m., police arrested Bessie M. Coburn, 38, 400 block of West Butler Street, in the 2800 block of North Webster Street, on felony charges of methamphetamine possession, cocaine possession and possession of a controlled substance.
Saturday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested Victoria M. Levine, 19, 1800 block of West Carter Street, at home, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Saturday, 5:52 p.m., police arrested Charles A. Balog, 43, 2500 block of South Goyer Road, at Boulevard and U.S. 31, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 9:02 p.m., police arrested Pablo S. Corrales, 53, 1300 block of West Walnut Street, at Walnut and Washington streets, on a public intoxication charge.
Saturday, 11:58 p.m., police arrested Jenni M. Ward, 29, 900 block of West Virginia Street, at Bell and Gano streets, on felony charges of possession of a syringe, illegal drug lab, methamphetamine possession and manufacturing methamphetamine.
Saturday, 11:58 p.m., police arrested Michael S. Welsh, 39, 900 block of East Cornell Road, at Bell and Gano streets, on felony charges of possession of a syringe, possession of precursors, manufacturing methamphetamine and obstruction of justice.
Sunday, 1:45 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male, in the 1600 block of Boca Raton Boulevard, on an illegal consumption charge.
Sunday, 4:25 p.m., police arrested Samantha White, 26, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at Home Avenue and Hoffer Street, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Sunday, 5:06 p.m., police arrested Derek S. Schrader, 24, 12900 block of South U.S. 31, at Jay Street and Markland Avenue, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Sunday, 5:40 p.m., police arrested Kyle S. Shackelford, 24, 1800 block of North Purdum Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Sunday, 8:57 p.m., police arrested Walter R. Kujawa Jr., 34, and Amanda F. Sherlock, both of Lafayette, at Havens and Philips streets, each on felony charges of possession of a controlled substance.
Sunday, 9:54 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male, in the 1000 block of North Burk Street, on charges of intimidation and recklessness.
Monday, 3:08 a.m., police arrested Cory J. Cashin, 39, 500 block of West Park Avenue, at home, on two counts of resisting law enforcement, and on a mischief charge. One of the resisting charges was a felony.
Monday, 4:01 a.m., police arrested Gregory N. Howell, 27, 1000 block of West Monroe Street, at home, on a Cass County warrant charge of failure to appear, on a Rush County body attachment warrant, and on a Howard County petition to revoke.
Thursday, 6:17 p.m., the theft of a 2009 Honda Shadow motorcycle valued at $5,700 was reported from 394 W. 00 East-West.
Thursday, 8:34 p.m., the theft of a Sears Craftsman riding lawnmower valued at $900 was reported from the 700 block of South Market Street.
Thursday, 10 a.m., a theft of four chrome rims and four wheels was reported near Havens and Lafountain streets.
Friday, 3:17 p.m., a theft of an Xbox 360, games and a 42-inch, flatscreen television was reported in the 5000 block of Council Ring Boulevard.
Saturday, 9:57 p.m., a theft of a brown 2001 Pontiac Montana was reported in the 100 block of East Markland Avenue.
Thursday, 4:57 p.m., state police arrested David Lowe, 23, 5900 block of East 700 North, Rochester, on charges of possession of meth, possession of precursors, possession of paraphernalia and habitual traffic violator.
Friday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Amanda Walsh, 33, 200 block of East 6th Street, Peru, on charges of false informing, battery and criminal mischief.
Friday, 3:15 p.m., deputies arrested Denise Hartleroad, 29, 300 block of West Main Street, Peru, on a violation of parole warrant.
Friday, 5:06 p.m., police arrested Brandy C. Pollatos, 26, Franklin, 26, on charges of false informing and driving while suspended with priors.
Friday, 8:34 p.m., state police arrested Kyla Banker, 32, 1100 block of West 300 North, Peru, on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Friday, 9:34 p.m., deputies arrested Brandy M. Wiedeman, 23, 12900 block of South U.S. 31, Kokomo, on a charge of maintaining a common nuisance.
Friday, 10:09 p.m., deputies arrested Jeffery W. Browning, 21, 12900 block of South U.S. 31, Kokomo, on charges of maintaining a common nuisance, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Saturday, 3:45 a.m., police arrested Todd M. Lewis, 44, 300 block of Madison Avenue, Peru, on a charge of public intoxication.
Saturday, 4:31 a.m., deputies arrested Jonathon Mallott, 26, Westfield,, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 12:37 p.m., state police arrested Chelsea A. Hulse, 22, 400 block of West Morgan Street, Kokomo, on charges of reckless driving and driving while suspended with priors.
Saturday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jacqueline S. Baldwin 47, Crawfordsville, on a warrant for non-support of a dependent.
Sunday, 1:30 a.m., police arrested Josey C. Kenworthy, 25, 100 block of East Canal Street, Peru, on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Sunday, 2:30 a.m., police arrested Rachel A. Hartman, 29, 600 block of West 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 7:03 p.m., deputies arrested York S. Howze, 54, Ft. Wayne, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
- Police Reports
- Police blotter, March 11, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 3 a.m., deputies arrested Matthew S. Murphy, 21, 700 block of South Union Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a felony charge of possession of a controlled substance and on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:03 a.m., depu
- Police reports, March 8, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 3:19 p.m., police arrested Michael C. Stanley, 54, 3300 block of Dixon Lane, at that residence, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Wednesday, 3:57 p.m., police arrested Brianna W. Minor, 26, 800 block of North McCan
- Police reports, March 7, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 1:40 a.m., deputies arrested Katie L. Hayden, 23, 2300 block of North Armstrong Street, at the Howard County jail, on warrants for two counts of failure to appear, two counts of failure to complete community service, two
Police reports, March 5, 2014
Howard County Arrests Monday, 4:06 p.m., police arrested Timothy B. Goode, 25, 1300 block of Wigwam Drive, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear. Monday, 4:15 p.m., police arrested Jeffrey A. Powell, 49, 400 block of Rainbow Circle, a
- Police blotter, March 4, 2014 Howard County Arrests Friday, 8:35 a.m., deputies arrested Charles W. Thompson, 41, 2600 block of East 100 North, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Friday, 8:53 a.m., deputies arrested Robert M. Rogers, 29, 10300 block of West 650 N
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 2 p.m., deputies arrested Dale Swingley, 54, 100 block of Chippewa Drive, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for arson. Thursday, 2:35 a.m., deputies arrested Stephen K. Finley, 48, 500 block of Somerset Drive, a
- Sentencings • Jamie Travis, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke a suspended sentence, was sentenced to one year of his original sentence and returned to probation. • Robert Rogers, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of petition to revoke
- Police reports, Feb. 28, 2014 Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:32 a.m., police arrested Kevin W. Catron, 46, 400 block of East Walnut Street, at Walmart, 1920 E. Markland Ave., on a charge of trespass. Wednesday, 4 p.m., police arrested Robert M. Finch, 32, 1000 block of South
- Police reports, Feb. 27, 2014 Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon R. Ellis, 34, 900 block of East Dixon Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:18 a.m., deputies arrested William A. Huntley, 57, 800 block
- Police blotter, Feb. 26, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 8:52 a.m., deputies arrested Cody R. Vaughn, 25, 200 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Jail, on a petition to revoke. Monday, 9:10 a.m., police arrested Dawn M. Jarvis, 30, 500 block of Sundown Drive, at
- More Police Reports Headlines