Saturday, 2:21 p.m., police arrested Bessie M. Coburn, 38, 400 block of West Butler Street, in the 2800 block of North Webster Street, on felony charges of methamphetamine possession, cocaine possession and possession of a controlled substance.
Saturday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested Victoria M. Levine, 19, 1800 block of West Carter Street, at home, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Saturday, 5:52 p.m., police arrested Charles A. Balog, 43, 2500 block of South Goyer Road, at Boulevard and U.S. 31, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 9:02 p.m., police arrested Pablo S. Corrales, 53, 1300 block of West Walnut Street, at Walnut and Washington streets, on a public intoxication charge.
Saturday, 11:58 p.m., police arrested Jenni M. Ward, 29, 900 block of West Virginia Street, at Bell and Gano streets, on felony charges of possession of a syringe, illegal drug lab, methamphetamine possession and manufacturing methamphetamine.
Saturday, 11:58 p.m., police arrested Michael S. Welsh, 39, 900 block of East Cornell Road, at Bell and Gano streets, on felony charges of possession of a syringe, possession of precursors, manufacturing methamphetamine and obstruction of justice.
Sunday, 1:45 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male, in the 1600 block of Boca Raton Boulevard, on an illegal consumption charge.
Sunday, 4:25 p.m., police arrested Samantha White, 26, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at Home Avenue and Hoffer Street, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Sunday, 5:06 p.m., police arrested Derek S. Schrader, 24, 12900 block of South U.S. 31, at Jay Street and Markland Avenue, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Sunday, 5:40 p.m., police arrested Kyle S. Shackelford, 24, 1800 block of North Purdum Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Sunday, 8:57 p.m., police arrested Walter R. Kujawa Jr., 34, and Amanda F. Sherlock, both of Lafayette, at Havens and Philips streets, each on felony charges of possession of a controlled substance.
Sunday, 9:54 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male, in the 1000 block of North Burk Street, on charges of intimidation and recklessness.
Monday, 3:08 a.m., police arrested Cory J. Cashin, 39, 500 block of West Park Avenue, at home, on two counts of resisting law enforcement, and on a mischief charge. One of the resisting charges was a felony.
Monday, 4:01 a.m., police arrested Gregory N. Howell, 27, 1000 block of West Monroe Street, at home, on a Cass County warrant charge of failure to appear, on a Rush County body attachment warrant, and on a Howard County petition to revoke.
Thursday, 6:17 p.m., the theft of a 2009 Honda Shadow motorcycle valued at $5,700 was reported from 394 W. 00 East-West.
Thursday, 8:34 p.m., the theft of a Sears Craftsman riding lawnmower valued at $900 was reported from the 700 block of South Market Street.
Thursday, 10 a.m., a theft of four chrome rims and four wheels was reported near Havens and Lafountain streets.
Friday, 3:17 p.m., a theft of an Xbox 360, games and a 42-inch, flatscreen television was reported in the 5000 block of Council Ring Boulevard.
Saturday, 9:57 p.m., a theft of a brown 2001 Pontiac Montana was reported in the 100 block of East Markland Avenue.
Thursday, 4:57 p.m., state police arrested David Lowe, 23, 5900 block of East 700 North, Rochester, on charges of possession of meth, possession of precursors, possession of paraphernalia and habitual traffic violator.
Friday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Amanda Walsh, 33, 200 block of East 6th Street, Peru, on charges of false informing, battery and criminal mischief.
Friday, 3:15 p.m., deputies arrested Denise Hartleroad, 29, 300 block of West Main Street, Peru, on a violation of parole warrant.
Friday, 5:06 p.m., police arrested Brandy C. Pollatos, 26, Franklin, 26, on charges of false informing and driving while suspended with priors.
Friday, 8:34 p.m., state police arrested Kyla Banker, 32, 1100 block of West 300 North, Peru, on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Friday, 9:34 p.m., deputies arrested Brandy M. Wiedeman, 23, 12900 block of South U.S. 31, Kokomo, on a charge of maintaining a common nuisance.
Friday, 10:09 p.m., deputies arrested Jeffery W. Browning, 21, 12900 block of South U.S. 31, Kokomo, on charges of maintaining a common nuisance, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Saturday, 3:45 a.m., police arrested Todd M. Lewis, 44, 300 block of Madison Avenue, Peru, on a charge of public intoxication.
Saturday, 4:31 a.m., deputies arrested Jonathon Mallott, 26, Westfield,, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 12:37 p.m., state police arrested Chelsea A. Hulse, 22, 400 block of West Morgan Street, Kokomo, on charges of reckless driving and driving while suspended with priors.
Saturday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jacqueline S. Baldwin 47, Crawfordsville, on a warrant for non-support of a dependent.
Sunday, 1:30 a.m., police arrested Josey C. Kenworthy, 25, 100 block of East Canal Street, Peru, on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Sunday, 2:30 a.m., police arrested Rachel A. Hartman, 29, 600 block of West 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 7:03 p.m., deputies arrested York S. Howze, 54, Ft. Wayne, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug, 23, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:48 p.m., deputies arrested Douglas A. McClure, 46, Sharpsville, at the Howard-Tipton county line, on a warrant for failure to appear.Thursday, 12:53 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon Livingston, 34, 2400 block of Baxter
- Police reports, Aug. 22, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Zachary Bowser, 34, 1600 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on warrants for auto theft and habitual offender.Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Moore, 27, 2900 bl
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- More Police Reports Headlines