Saturday, 2:21 p.m., police arrested Bessie M. Coburn, 38, 400 block of West Butler Street, in the 2800 block of North Webster Street, on felony charges of methamphetamine possession, cocaine possession and possession of a controlled substance.
Saturday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested Victoria M. Levine, 19, 1800 block of West Carter Street, at home, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Saturday, 5:52 p.m., police arrested Charles A. Balog, 43, 2500 block of South Goyer Road, at Boulevard and U.S. 31, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 9:02 p.m., police arrested Pablo S. Corrales, 53, 1300 block of West Walnut Street, at Walnut and Washington streets, on a public intoxication charge.
Saturday, 11:58 p.m., police arrested Jenni M. Ward, 29, 900 block of West Virginia Street, at Bell and Gano streets, on felony charges of possession of a syringe, illegal drug lab, methamphetamine possession and manufacturing methamphetamine.
Saturday, 11:58 p.m., police arrested Michael S. Welsh, 39, 900 block of East Cornell Road, at Bell and Gano streets, on felony charges of possession of a syringe, possession of precursors, manufacturing methamphetamine and obstruction of justice.
Sunday, 1:45 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male, in the 1600 block of Boca Raton Boulevard, on an illegal consumption charge.
Sunday, 4:25 p.m., police arrested Samantha White, 26, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at Home Avenue and Hoffer Street, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Sunday, 5:06 p.m., police arrested Derek S. Schrader, 24, 12900 block of South U.S. 31, at Jay Street and Markland Avenue, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Sunday, 5:40 p.m., police arrested Kyle S. Shackelford, 24, 1800 block of North Purdum Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Sunday, 8:57 p.m., police arrested Walter R. Kujawa Jr., 34, and Amanda F. Sherlock, both of Lafayette, at Havens and Philips streets, each on felony charges of possession of a controlled substance.
Sunday, 9:54 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male, in the 1000 block of North Burk Street, on charges of intimidation and recklessness.
Monday, 3:08 a.m., police arrested Cory J. Cashin, 39, 500 block of West Park Avenue, at home, on two counts of resisting law enforcement, and on a mischief charge. One of the resisting charges was a felony.
Monday, 4:01 a.m., police arrested Gregory N. Howell, 27, 1000 block of West Monroe Street, at home, on a Cass County warrant charge of failure to appear, on a Rush County body attachment warrant, and on a Howard County petition to revoke.
Thursday, 6:17 p.m., the theft of a 2009 Honda Shadow motorcycle valued at $5,700 was reported from 394 W. 00 East-West.
Thursday, 8:34 p.m., the theft of a Sears Craftsman riding lawnmower valued at $900 was reported from the 700 block of South Market Street.
Thursday, 10 a.m., a theft of four chrome rims and four wheels was reported near Havens and Lafountain streets.
Friday, 3:17 p.m., a theft of an Xbox 360, games and a 42-inch, flatscreen television was reported in the 5000 block of Council Ring Boulevard.
Saturday, 9:57 p.m., a theft of a brown 2001 Pontiac Montana was reported in the 100 block of East Markland Avenue.
Thursday, 4:57 p.m., state police arrested David Lowe, 23, 5900 block of East 700 North, Rochester, on charges of possession of meth, possession of precursors, possession of paraphernalia and habitual traffic violator.
Friday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Amanda Walsh, 33, 200 block of East 6th Street, Peru, on charges of false informing, battery and criminal mischief.
Friday, 3:15 p.m., deputies arrested Denise Hartleroad, 29, 300 block of West Main Street, Peru, on a violation of parole warrant.
Friday, 5:06 p.m., police arrested Brandy C. Pollatos, 26, Franklin, 26, on charges of false informing and driving while suspended with priors.
Friday, 8:34 p.m., state police arrested Kyla Banker, 32, 1100 block of West 300 North, Peru, on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Friday, 9:34 p.m., deputies arrested Brandy M. Wiedeman, 23, 12900 block of South U.S. 31, Kokomo, on a charge of maintaining a common nuisance.
Friday, 10:09 p.m., deputies arrested Jeffery W. Browning, 21, 12900 block of South U.S. 31, Kokomo, on charges of maintaining a common nuisance, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Saturday, 3:45 a.m., police arrested Todd M. Lewis, 44, 300 block of Madison Avenue, Peru, on a charge of public intoxication.
Saturday, 4:31 a.m., deputies arrested Jonathon Mallott, 26, Westfield,, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 12:37 p.m., state police arrested Chelsea A. Hulse, 22, 400 block of West Morgan Street, Kokomo, on charges of reckless driving and driving while suspended with priors.
Saturday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jacqueline S. Baldwin 47, Crawfordsville, on a warrant for non-support of a dependent.
Sunday, 1:30 a.m., police arrested Josey C. Kenworthy, 25, 100 block of East Canal Street, Peru, on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Sunday, 2:30 a.m., police arrested Rachel A. Hartman, 29, 600 block of West 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 7:03 p.m., deputies arrested York S. Howze, 54, Ft. Wayne, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
- Police Reports
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Monday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested Cory A. Fagel, 23, 200 block of North Cooper Street, Russiaville, at the Howard County Courthouse on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 11 a.m., deputies arrested Michael W. Emery, 55
- Police reports, April 22, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brian H. George, 26, Lufkin, Texas, at the Angelina County Jail in Texas, on a petition to revoke. Thursday, 9:18 a.m., deputies arrested Nicholas J. Evans, 31, 2900 block of Whitehouse Dr
- Area sentencings, April 19, 2014 • Christopher Sparlin, 24, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony domestic battery, was sentenced to three years with 266 days served and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men's Non-Violence Educatio
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- More Police Reports Headlines