Saturday, 2:21 p.m., police arrested Bessie M. Coburn, 38, 400 block of West Butler Street, in the 2800 block of North Webster Street, on felony charges of methamphetamine possession, cocaine possession and possession of a controlled substance.
Saturday, 4:40 p.m., police arrested Victoria M. Levine, 19, 1800 block of West Carter Street, at home, on a warrant charge of failure to appear.
Saturday, 5:52 p.m., police arrested Charles A. Balog, 43, 2500 block of South Goyer Road, at Boulevard and U.S. 31, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 9:02 p.m., police arrested Pablo S. Corrales, 53, 1300 block of West Walnut Street, at Walnut and Washington streets, on a public intoxication charge.
Saturday, 11:58 p.m., police arrested Jenni M. Ward, 29, 900 block of West Virginia Street, at Bell and Gano streets, on felony charges of possession of a syringe, illegal drug lab, methamphetamine possession and manufacturing methamphetamine.
Saturday, 11:58 p.m., police arrested Michael S. Welsh, 39, 900 block of East Cornell Road, at Bell and Gano streets, on felony charges of possession of a syringe, possession of precursors, manufacturing methamphetamine and obstruction of justice.
Sunday, 1:45 a.m., police arrested a 16-year-old male, in the 1600 block of Boca Raton Boulevard, on an illegal consumption charge.
Sunday, 4:25 p.m., police arrested Samantha White, 26, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at Home Avenue and Hoffer Street, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Sunday, 5:06 p.m., police arrested Derek S. Schrader, 24, 12900 block of South U.S. 31, at Jay Street and Markland Avenue, on a charge of driving while suspended.
Sunday, 5:40 p.m., police arrested Kyle S. Shackelford, 24, 1800 block of North Purdum Street, at the Howard County jail, on a body attachment warrant.
Sunday, 8:57 p.m., police arrested Walter R. Kujawa Jr., 34, and Amanda F. Sherlock, both of Lafayette, at Havens and Philips streets, each on felony charges of possession of a controlled substance.
Sunday, 9:54 p.m., police arrested a 15-year-old male, in the 1000 block of North Burk Street, on charges of intimidation and recklessness.
Monday, 3:08 a.m., police arrested Cory J. Cashin, 39, 500 block of West Park Avenue, at home, on two counts of resisting law enforcement, and on a mischief charge. One of the resisting charges was a felony.
Monday, 4:01 a.m., police arrested Gregory N. Howell, 27, 1000 block of West Monroe Street, at home, on a Cass County warrant charge of failure to appear, on a Rush County body attachment warrant, and on a Howard County petition to revoke.
Thursday, 6:17 p.m., the theft of a 2009 Honda Shadow motorcycle valued at $5,700 was reported from 394 W. 00 East-West.
Thursday, 8:34 p.m., the theft of a Sears Craftsman riding lawnmower valued at $900 was reported from the 700 block of South Market Street.
Thursday, 10 a.m., a theft of four chrome rims and four wheels was reported near Havens and Lafountain streets.
Friday, 3:17 p.m., a theft of an Xbox 360, games and a 42-inch, flatscreen television was reported in the 5000 block of Council Ring Boulevard.
Saturday, 9:57 p.m., a theft of a brown 2001 Pontiac Montana was reported in the 100 block of East Markland Avenue.
Thursday, 4:57 p.m., state police arrested David Lowe, 23, 5900 block of East 700 North, Rochester, on charges of possession of meth, possession of precursors, possession of paraphernalia and habitual traffic violator.
Friday, 9:35 a.m., deputies arrested Amanda Walsh, 33, 200 block of East 6th Street, Peru, on charges of false informing, battery and criminal mischief.
Friday, 3:15 p.m., deputies arrested Denise Hartleroad, 29, 300 block of West Main Street, Peru, on a violation of parole warrant.
Friday, 5:06 p.m., police arrested Brandy C. Pollatos, 26, Franklin, 26, on charges of false informing and driving while suspended with priors.
Friday, 8:34 p.m., state police arrested Kyla Banker, 32, 1100 block of West 300 North, Peru, on charges of possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Friday, 9:34 p.m., deputies arrested Brandy M. Wiedeman, 23, 12900 block of South U.S. 31, Kokomo, on a charge of maintaining a common nuisance.
Friday, 10:09 p.m., deputies arrested Jeffery W. Browning, 21, 12900 block of South U.S. 31, Kokomo, on charges of maintaining a common nuisance, possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia.
Saturday, 3:45 a.m., police arrested Todd M. Lewis, 44, 300 block of Madison Avenue, Peru, on a charge of public intoxication.
Saturday, 4:31 a.m., deputies arrested Jonathon Mallott, 26, Westfield,, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Saturday, 12:37 p.m., state police arrested Chelsea A. Hulse, 22, 400 block of West Morgan Street, Kokomo, on charges of reckless driving and driving while suspended with priors.
Saturday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jacqueline S. Baldwin 47, Crawfordsville, on a warrant for non-support of a dependent.
Sunday, 1:30 a.m., police arrested Josey C. Kenworthy, 25, 100 block of East Canal Street, Peru, on a charge of driving while suspended with priors.
Sunday, 2:30 a.m., police arrested Rachel A. Hartman, 29, 600 block of West 2nd Street, Peru, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
Sunday, 7:03 p.m., deputies arrested York S. Howze, 54, Ft. Wayne, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.
- Police Reports
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- Police reports, July 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 1:19 p.m., police arrested Robert A. Blackburn, 54, Sharpsville, at 100 South and Indiana 931, on a charge of possession of meth.Wednesday, 3:45 p.m., police arrested Jeffery F. Lundy, 23, 2200 block of West Jefferson S
- Police reports, July 10, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 11:04 a.m., deputies arrested James R. Shepard Jr., 32, 7000 west and 600 North, at 1400 East and 00 North-South, on a warrant for theft.Tuesday, 11:33 a.m., police arrested Robert E. Hunter II, 31, 400 block of West Syca
- More Police Reports Headlines