Tuesday, 9:21 a.m., police arrested Shawn Borden, 41, 600 block of Rainbow Drive, at that residence, on two warrants for petition to revoke probation.
Tuesday, 10:45 a.m., deputies arrested Fabian Diaz, 19, Logansport, at the Howard County jail, on two warrants for failure to appear and a hold for immigration.
Tuesday, 12:15 p.m., police arrested Jon Patrick Harris, 20, 100 block of South Western Avenue, at that residence, on a warrant for burglary.
Tuesday, 12:46 p.m., deputies arrested Cassandra Shepard, 30, 4300 north block of 300 West, at the Courthouse, on a warrant for petition to revoke a suspended sentence.
Tuesday, 2:30 p.m., deputies arrested Jon D. Watson, 32, 4400 south block of 00 East-West, at the Howard County jail, on two warrants for intimidation.
Tuesday, 5:47 p.m., police arrested Charles E. Glenn Jr., 43, 800 block of East Taylor Street, at Jay and Taylor streets, on two body attachment warrants.
Wednesday, 1:38 a.m., police arrested Joseph Howard, 26, 1300 block of North McCann Street, at 2021 E. Markland Ave., on charges of theft, resisting law enforcement and public intoxication. Police also arrested a 17-year-old male at Meijer, 2301 E. Markland Ave., on charges of theft and illegal consumption of alcohol.
Tuesday, 8:30 a.m., the theft of a Sun 24-inch tricycle valued at $300 was reported from the 200 block of West Taylor Street.
- Police Reports
- No Headline Provided Howard County Arrests Monday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested Cory A. Fagel, 23, 200 block of North Cooper Street, Russiaville, at the Howard County Courthouse on a warrant for petition to revoke. Monday, 11 a.m., deputies arrested Michael W. Emery, 55
- Police reports, April 22, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 9:15 a.m., deputies arrested Brian H. George, 26, Lufkin, Texas, at the Angelina County Jail in Texas, on a petition to revoke. Thursday, 9:18 a.m., deputies arrested Nicholas J. Evans, 31, 2900 block of Whitehouse Dr
- Area sentencings, April 19, 2014 • Christopher Sparlin, 24, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class D felony domestic battery, was sentenced to three years with 266 days served and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men's Non-Violence Educatio
- Police reports, April 18, 2014 Howard County Arrests Monday, 3:18 p.m., deputies arrested Sara J. Johnson, 25, 800 block of Harvest Drive, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a felony warrant charge of battery resulting in bodily injury. Monday, 5:05 p.m., police arrested Carlton
- Police reports, April 17, 2014 Howard County Arrests Saturday, 3:29 p.m., deputies arrested Brianna M. Swing, 23, 1000 block of South Clark Street, at the same address, on a felony charge of methamphetamine possession. Saturday, 3:41 p.m., police arrested Richard K. Orem, 62, 1800
- Police reports, April 15, 2014 Howard County Arrests Thursday, 3:16 p.m., police arrested Lee M. Gleaves II, 28, 900 block of Wildwood Drive, in the 900 block of East Elm Street, on felony warrant charges of dealing marijuana, marijuana possession, maintaining a common nuisance an
- Area sentencings • Teighlor S. Trine, 21, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class B felony conspiracy to deal in a narcotic drug, was sentenced to eight years with 394 days in jail, 1,066 days of in-home detention and the balance on probation with the condition
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 1:18 p.m., police arrested Justin Maxwell, 23, 2100 block of Longwood Drive, at Park Avenue and Defenbaugh Street, on a hold for Tippecanoe County jail. Thursday, 7:07 a.m., police arrested Brandy Roark, 23, no addres
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Wednesday, 10:50 a.m., deputies arrested David Churchill, 20, 900 block of South Calumet Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for burglary. Wednesday, 2:20 p.m., deputies arrested Jy E. Love, 23, Marion, at the Grant
- Police reports Howard County Arrests Tuesday, 9:45 a.m., deputies arrested Jeffrey W. Burns, 17, 800 block of East Gerhart Street, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke. Tuesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested John G. Rogers Jr., 29, 600 blo
- More Police Reports Headlines