Howard County arrests
Thursday, 8:50 a.m., police arrested Wilton W. Hendrickson II, 35, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at Chrysler Casting Plant on East Boulevard, on a charge of domestic violence battery.
Thursday, 2:02 p.m., police arrested an 11-year-old male in the 700 block of West Jackson Street on a charge of battery.
Thursday, 5:04 p.m., police arrested Thomas R. Harlow, 34, 600 block of South Dixon Road, in the 1100 block of Wildwood Drive, on warrants for petition to revoke and two counts of failure to appear.
Thursday, 5:54 p.m., police arrested Caleb R. Cole, 20, 1200 block of North Wabash Avenue, at U.S. 31 and Boulevard, on a warrant for theft.
Thursday, 6:11 p.m., police arrested Tenesha N. Sinclair, 32, 1100 block of East Jefferson Street, at that residence, on warrants for theft and failure to appear.
Thursday, 8:44 p.m., police arrested William Young, 30, 1600 block of South Main Street, in the 100 block of North Ohio Street, on charges of possession of marijuana, resisting law enforcement and possession of a handgun without a permit.
Thursday, 10:12 p.m., deputies arrested Michael Overholser, 59, 1600 block of North Wabash Avenue, at the Howard County jail, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Friday, 12:43 a.m., police arrested Jimmie C. Parton Jr., 29, none given, in the 2800 block of South Reed Road, on a charge of public intoxication.
Friday, 1:05 a.m., Greentown police arrested Zachary T. Jones, 19, 600 north block of 950 East, at 500 Harrison St., Greentown, on charges of driving while suspended and possession of paraphernalia.
Friday, 1:29 a.m., state police arrested Timothy L. Stover, 5800 block of Mendota Drive, at the Howard County jail, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Friday, 3:15 a.m., state police arrested Baylee Brown, 19, 1900 block of South Park Road, at the Howard County jail, on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol.
Friday, 3:38 a.m., state police arrested Garret A, Richardson, 23, 20 block of North of 820 West, at the Howard County jail, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Friday, 3:51 a.m., police arrested Tawny Breigenzer, 29, 2500 block of Apperson Way North, at Washington and Buckeye streets, on a charge of possession of syringe and a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 10:18 p.m., the theft of a Taurus .40-caliber handgun valued at $529 was reported from the 1800 block of Carol Lynn Drive.
Tipton County arrests
Thursday, 5:51 p.m., deputies arrested Bryan P. Casto, 27, 200 block of Canterbury Court, Tipton, on a warrant for contempt of court.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- POLICE REPORTS: July 26, 2014 Howard Co.ArrestsThursday, 7:20 a.m., police arrested Franklin E. Hughes, 39, 700 block of West Walnut Street, at that residence, on a charge of domestic battery.Thursday, 2:57 p.m., police arrested Isaac N. Trusty, 20, 1000 block of South McCann Str
- Police reports, July 25, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 7:42 a.m., deputies arrested Prentice M. Murphy, 22, Marion, at 1400 East and Indiana 35, on a warrant for receiving stolen property, carrying a handgun without a permit, false informing and never obtaining a driver’s l
- Police reports, July 24, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 7:07 p.m., police arrested Samantha Gambrell, 33, 600 block of West Taylor Street, in the 2400 block of Burning Tree Lane, on a charge of possession of marijuana. Police also arrested Lavonski Elliott, 25, 1400 block of W
- July 23, 2014: Police reports July 14, 11:25 p.m., deputies arrested Brett Youngblood, 28, 1200 block of Chanute Avenue, Peru, on a probation violation warrant. July 15, 3:50 p.m., deputies arrested Richard L. Berg, 41, 200 block of North Market Street, Kokomo, on a court order.J
- Police reports, July 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, police arrested Michael E. Shorter, 46, 2500 block of North Apperson Way, at that residence, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:37 a.m., Greentown police officers arrested James W. Guge, 31, Greentown, at a resi
- Area sentencings, July 20, 2014 • Usman A. Malik, 47, convicted in Howard Superior Court 1 of Class A misdemeanor invasion of privacy, was sentenced to one year with 58 days executed and the balance on probation with the conditions he complete and pay for Men’s Non-Violence Educat
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 10:20 a.m., deputies arrested Korine Kakasuleff, 35, Elwood, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Wednesday, 11:03 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old female in the 1100 block of Tomahawk Drive
- Police reports, July 18, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 12:01 a.m., police arrested Timothy W. Thompson, 46, 1200 block of South Delphos Street, at East Foster Street and Apperson Way, on charges of habitual traffic offender and operating while intoxicated.Sunday, 10:03 a.m., p
- Police reports, July 14, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 10:25 a.m., deputies arrested Darrel E. Williams, 43, 2000 block of North Market Street, at the Howard County Courthouse, on a warrant for failure to appear.Friday, 10:48 a.m., deputies arrested Dezmon E. Gaines, 34, 2000
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 2:05 a.m., deputies arrested Mickey Wohlford, 34, 2700 block of St. Dennis Court, at the Howard County jail, on a warrant for failure to appear.Wednesday, 1:15 p.m., deputies arrested Joel M. Padfield, 31, 800 block of
- More Police Reports Headlines