Howard County arrests
Thursday, 8:50 a.m., police arrested Wilton W. Hendrickson II, 35, 800 block of East Hoffer Street, at Chrysler Casting Plant on East Boulevard, on a charge of domestic violence battery.
Thursday, 2:02 p.m., police arrested an 11-year-old male in the 700 block of West Jackson Street on a charge of battery.
Thursday, 5:04 p.m., police arrested Thomas R. Harlow, 34, 600 block of South Dixon Road, in the 1100 block of Wildwood Drive, on warrants for petition to revoke and two counts of failure to appear.
Thursday, 5:54 p.m., police arrested Caleb R. Cole, 20, 1200 block of North Wabash Avenue, at U.S. 31 and Boulevard, on a warrant for theft.
Thursday, 6:11 p.m., police arrested Tenesha N. Sinclair, 32, 1100 block of East Jefferson Street, at that residence, on warrants for theft and failure to appear.
Thursday, 8:44 p.m., police arrested William Young, 30, 1600 block of South Main Street, in the 100 block of North Ohio Street, on charges of possession of marijuana, resisting law enforcement and possession of a handgun without a permit.
Thursday, 10:12 p.m., deputies arrested Michael Overholser, 59, 1600 block of North Wabash Avenue, at the Howard County jail, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Friday, 12:43 a.m., police arrested Jimmie C. Parton Jr., 29, none given, in the 2800 block of South Reed Road, on a charge of public intoxication.
Friday, 1:05 a.m., Greentown police arrested Zachary T. Jones, 19, 600 north block of 950 East, at 500 Harrison St., Greentown, on charges of driving while suspended and possession of paraphernalia.
Friday, 1:29 a.m., state police arrested Timothy L. Stover, 5800 block of Mendota Drive, at the Howard County jail, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Friday, 3:15 a.m., state police arrested Baylee Brown, 19, 1900 block of South Park Road, at the Howard County jail, on a charge of illegal consumption of alcohol.
Friday, 3:38 a.m., state police arrested Garret A, Richardson, 23, 20 block of North of 820 West, at the Howard County jail, on charges of operating a vehicle while intoxicated and operating a vehicle while intoxicated endangering a person.
Friday, 3:51 a.m., police arrested Tawny Breigenzer, 29, 2500 block of Apperson Way North, at Washington and Buckeye streets, on a charge of possession of syringe and a body attachment warrant.
Thursday, 10:18 p.m., the theft of a Taurus .40-caliber handgun valued at $529 was reported from the 1800 block of Carol Lynn Drive.
Tipton County arrests
Thursday, 5:51 p.m., deputies arrested Bryan P. Casto, 27, 200 block of Canterbury Court, Tipton, on a warrant for contempt of court.
Howard County arrests
- Police Reports
- Police reports, Aug, 23, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 9:48 p.m., deputies arrested Douglas A. McClure, 46, Sharpsville, at the Howard-Tipton county line, on a warrant for failure to appear.Thursday, 12:53 a.m., deputies arrested Brandon Livingston, 34, 2400 block of Baxter
- Police reports, Aug. 22, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 11:28 a.m., police arrested Zachary Bowser, 34, 1600 block of West Mulberry Street, at that residence, on warrants for auto theft and habitual offender.Wednesday, 11:30 a.m., police arrested Joshua E. Moore, 27, 2900 bl
- Police reports, Aug. 21, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 2:45 p.m., police arrested Aaron L. Woodard, 30, 400 block of East Richmond Street, at Morgan Street and Apperson Way, on a warrant for bond revocation on a non-support of a dependent charge.Tuesday, 4:50 p.m., police arr
- Police reports Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 1:18 a.m., deputies arrested Troy G. Moore, 25, 3500 block of North Davis Road, at County Road 300 North and Davis Road, on a charge of operating while intoxicated.Friday, 3:40 a.m., deputies arrested Austin H. Muscari, 18
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsThursday, 9:50 a.m., deputies arrested James Eagle Jackson, 52, Tipton, at the Howard County Jail, on charges of invasion of privacy.Thursday, 11:15 a.m., deputies arrested Lavonski Vontez Elliot, 26, 1400 block of Jackson Street,
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsWednesday, 8:30 a.m., deputies arrested Scott E. Jones, 42, 1700 block of Buick Lane, at the Howard County jail on a charge of public intoxication.Wednesday, 10:27 a.m., police arrested Dionna Carter, 18, 500 block of North Indian
- Police Reports Howard CountyArrestsTuesday, 9:10 a.m., deputies arrested Alfred L. Hightower, 60, 1900 block of North Morrison Street, at the Howard County adult probation office, on a warrant for petition to revoke.Tuesday, 9:29 a.m., police arrested a 14-year-old
- Police reports, Aug. 13, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsSunday, 6:45 p.m., police arrested a 10-year-old male in the 900 block of North Washington Street, on a charge of disobedience.Sunday, 8:07 p.m., police arrested Matthew A. Anderson, 20, 2700 block of North Washington Street, in t
- Police reports, Aug. 11, 2014 Howard CountyArrestsFriday, 4:03 a.m., deputies arrested Jessica E. Broomfield-McCoy, 26, 900 block of South Plate Street, at Indiana 22 and County Road 550 West, on charges of public intoxication and leaving the scene of an accident. Her blood alcoh
- Area sentencings, Aug. 10, 2014 • Ashley Cupp, 22, convicted in Howard Superior Court 2 of Class D felony theft, was sentenced to two years with 180 days in-home detention and the balance on probation with the conditions she pay restitution, court costs and probation fees.• Christo
- More Police Reports Headlines